Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87888 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

little confuse about this one,,
i read the roadmap ,, and this project already do a private sale in september 2018 right ?
and in october is the time for token distribution depends on the roadmap
anyway how many funds collected during the private sale period ?,, and is now the token already distributed to the private sale investors ?
and how much the price of each token ?
thank you

Hello,

Private sale was indeed completed in September, we have collected 17778 ETH from private investors in Macao. Tokens will be locked for 24 months (Private sale, Team) and gradually released to the investors. Private sale rate was 1 ETH = 22500 ICH.

Regards
IceChain Team
Wow, what a kind of a great eth amount raised from the private investors in Macao country. But what do you do after you get the eth, sell it away and dump the price of eth?

nice amount of ethereum collected during the private sale,,
but, is this project already reach the soft cap or even the hard cap with 17778 Eth in private sale ?
thanks
This is a very good sale. I do not often meet projects that collect such symmas on token sales. You are great!
but I did not understand, the sales still work? And this amount that was collected, is it soft or hard cap? I hope the administrators will answer my question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

i read the roadmap ,, and this project already do a private sale in september 2018 right ?
anyway how many funds collected during the private sale period ?,, and is now the token already distributed to the private sale investors ?
thank you

Hello,

Private sale was indeed completed in September, we have collected 17778 ETH from private investors in Macao. Tokens will be locked for 24 months (Private sale, Team) and gradually released to the investors. Private sale rate was 1 ETH = 22500 ICH.

Regards
IceChain Team
Wow, what a kind of a great eth amount raised from the private investors in Macao country. But what do you do after you get the eth, sell it away and dump the price of eth?

but, is this project already reach the soft cap or even the hard cap with 17778 Eth in private sale ?
thanks
This is a very good sale. I do not often meet projects that collect such symmas on token sales. You are great!
but I did not understand, the sales still work? And this amount that was collected, is it soft or hard cap? I hope the administrators will answer my question.
if I understand correctly, a private sale was completed in September. Are the main sales still active? Here you need the help of the team in this matter.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

For sure the ICO sale stage will last up to 2 to 3 months depending on if they can reach the minimum cap early as predicted.
I think, there is no ICO happening only private sales which is on last September this year as what the roadmap says. But the team have managed to collect almost 18k ETH from all investors in Macao. Probably, it is enough for future development and there's no need to do the public sales I guess.

Well, 18,000 eth is equal to $3.56M+ I wonder if they already reached their soft cap now? And are those investors are really legit? I mean maybe it is still better to have an ico or a crowd sale to add more funds to be use in good exchanges out there.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

Good evening team. I have not found a technical document on the site. Would you give me a link to it, or take a screenshot so that I can read it.
Please read the first message carefully, you will see there is a link to the download of the technical document. I hope you can find this important information.
Thanks found. I thought that a technical document can simply be read and do not need to ship it. But now I know that there is such an option to view a technical document.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

The aim of icechain is wonderful that a transaction without a transaction fees & there will no limitation in all opportunities mainly it want to open the blockchain more way to use   
I hope they can be able to fulfill their aims and goals here in cryptocurrency community so that we can have a better opportunities to succeed. The features provided by this project is really attractive to all people who make crypto part of their daily life. Goodluck team.

You are right, the most important thing to do is to continue the developments whatever may happen in the market, even if still in dip I hope that the icechain team will never give up reaching their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

Well, the project is quite good But, Their is no link about the team profile like for example LinkedIn or any social media that they are really the team behind IceChain. I will return again to this topic after they updated their ANN link.
To get the team details with their professional expertise go through their official whitepapers and in page 13 you can get their photographs along with their role which they are handling.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

For sure the ICO sale stage will last up to 2 to 3 months depending on if they can reach the minimum cap early as predicted.
I think, there is no ICO happening only private sales which is on last September this year as what the roadmap says. But the team have managed to collect almost 18k ETH from all investors in Macao. Probably, it is enough for future development and there's no need to do the public sales I guess.
Are they aiming something more bigger to launch so they might be collecting more funds then that can be acceptable when they list some documents dealing with the developmental activities and new initiatives how they are utilizing the collected funds where they are responsible to hold an answer for all the investors also is the collected funds are from private investors or any capital invested again?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:59:59 PM

Project seems interesting. May I know what will the minimum purchase to be able to get tokens. And What is the discount as of now?

I'm guessing the cheapest price would obviously be the private buyers rates which they will definitely not publish openly and it'll have a vesting period
icechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

thank you

Hello,

Regards
IceChain Team

thanks

Amount collected (17778 ETH) was a hardcap for private sale. Hardcap for upcoming public sale is 11976 ETH. Read some more info here: https://steemit.com/ico/@icechain/icechain-kyc-lottery-and-ico
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

The aim of icechain is wonderful that a transaction without a transaction fees & there will no limitation in all opportunities mainly it want to open the blockchain more way to use   
Over 100 000 transactions per second is a challenging aspect IceChain with the security enhancement they are using with double layer block chain feature along with no limit criteria.
I think that's the most amazing thing that they can provide us with lot of security issue.Then transaction will me more secure than ever.but do they really can provide this features?
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

Precisely but the majority of altcoins and features are like these, I will be a loyal supporter if they can explain what can they do and also what will benefit for the blockchain platform. Any live interview we may watch?
I'm interested of having about live interview, or just by creating a discord group where people can talk invoice about the project and discuss with some of their team representative.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Precisely but the majority of altcoins and features are like these, I will be a loyal supporter if they can explain what can they do and also what will benefit for the blockchain platform. Any live interview we may watch?
I'm interested of having about live interview, or just by creating a discord group where people can talk invoice about the project and discuss with some of their team representative.
They are already connected through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, GitHub, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit we can do communicate and get clarified where they already connected moreover they have also published their videos to understand more about the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

They are already connected through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, GitHub, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit we can do communicate and get clarified where they already connected moreover they have also published their videos to understand more about the project.
They have social media and other platforms where you can discuss with them through chats but the difference on having platform like discord is we can communicate with them through voice calls as well as talked to other investors together with their thoughts although the disadvantage is when people talked at the same time while the disadvantage in chatting is when your question or suggestions getting flooded by other messages.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

I heard that they have done the private sale with around 17k ETH reached. So we will have how much of sale stage?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

Well, maybe i am late to join Icechain airdrop, but i think i am not late when invest at this project. Nice idea is my mind at here.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

There are lots of social site whom you can join with in order to have communication. It is up with you what social site you are comfortable to use in communicating the developer or the team. Interested people will always find ways in seeking information just to be knowledgeable. It is very important to have positive thinking and positive communication between both side.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

I heard that they have done the private sale with around 17k ETH reached. So we will have how much of sale stage?
Well, you need to wait a little bit of time about thier sales stages because the team are still in the process to make their public sales completely done. And we hope that having an ICO this time will also lead to a better result same on their private sales in which they have collected good funds.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

Well, the project is quite good But, Their is no link about the team profile like for example LinkedIn or any social media that they are really the team behind IceChain. I will return again to this topic after they updated their ANN link.

Really? This is one of the factor that shouldn't be missing because team profile is very important for those people who seek more information about the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

Such a wonderful way to  communicate the project team this is very nice knowing that we can communicate them that easy. Glad that they are almost accessable to all socialmedia  site which indicates a good thing because investors and supporters can make sure that they can reach the project devs anytime.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

It's a good idea so that those supporters have the chance to question their doubts and the team directly clear the issue. Probably they noted this concern and well, hope they have a positive response about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: