Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87881 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

What does "double chain" and how exactly this technology mean it will be realised? Similar was in some other coins if yes, write that where it practiced?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

What does "double chain" and how exactly this technology mean it will be realised? Similar was in some other coins if yes, write that where it practiced?
[/quote

Please refer to whitepaper, which can be found on our website
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

I hope that the tokens will be on the top exchanges, which will increase confidence in the token and will contribute to large trading volumes .
Though i think the team always want to add their token in the a big exchangers,but they can't work here.so they need  to work hard to be a part 
I hold such opinion. Initially, tokens have to be placed at least though on some exchanges, and already then to try to get on larger exchanges if the popularity increases.
Yes, of course it would be much better, but as the team thought it would be better it will. They can not always do as they advise users here. Because there are such tips where they are simply inappropriate.
icechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

ICO RATE is 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH, therefore 1 ETH divived by 16 700 ICH  equals 0.00005988023 ETH for each ICH.
You can use this formula to know the price of any token if you know ICO RATE
It is really cheap price, but i think they can have potential for increasing at least 3 times if don't have dump when listing at exchange.
no, it is not. It is not a really cheap price after all since everyone knows that there is so many tokens that is currently valued at 0.00000001 eth or maybe below that :/
Pricing actually seem reasonable now since atleast total supply is much and am sure if team will work vigorously on this there will be high price experience here but it will depend on the teams work and marketing
The price is ridiculously cheap at tgis moment in my own opinion but as soon as the tokens get more demand price will slowly increase.
compared to other ICO offer it is, but in terms concept and whole project capabilities it is quite risky since it is on the starting phase, and I can't see any public appearances yet.

Well if they can promote some live podcast or interview from the team, It may give more trust to the public view and also give the team transparency.

Thank you for suggestion, we will have weekly AMA in the near future. Any other suggestions are welcome!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

I hope that the tokens will be on the top exchanges, which will increase confidence in the token and will contribute to large trading volumes .
Though i think the team always want to add their token in the a big exchangers,but they can't work here.so they need  to work hard to be a part 
I hold such opinion. Initially, tokens have to be placed at least though on some exchanges, and already then to try to get on larger exchanges if the popularity increases.
Yes, of course it would be much better, but as the team thought it would be better it will. They can not always do as they advise users here. Because there are such tips where they are simply inappropriate.

I think it still better for this project to be listed in more known and popular exchanges, if this happen then more investors will be attracted to this project because investors will prove that the project is really serious.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

The name of the project is very consonant and similar to other projects. Is it really impossible to come up with a more original name?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

I think it still better for this project to be listed in more known and popular exchanges, if this happen then more investors will be attracted to this project because investors will prove that the project is really serious.

Obviously it is because this can make them be more known especially if there's a movement with the transaction. I mean, fluctuation happens to be from time to time which it will probably catch the attention of some experienced traders.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

The name of the project is very consonant and similar to other projects. Is it really impossible to come up with a more original name?

I think the name is not a big deal, what the project can do and what they can provide to make them unique to others is the important things to check, and besides icechain is good name though. Let's wait how far this project can go.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

I think the name is not a big deal, what the project can do and what they can provide to make them unique to others is the important things to check, and besides icechain is good name though. Let's wait how far this project can go.

I agree. The name of the project does not matter on it's functions. What matter most is that, how can the team handle it and bring this at the top level of competition. We know that there are already same kind of platform now in the market. So it's very critical for the team to develop this.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

Getting to be listed on big exchanges requires some big amount of volume and I think this needs serious amount of assets. Since the platform is still in progress, I think they are also been reserving that kind of advice.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

The name of the project is little bit consideration, what matter most is how the project run through. And how the team able to stand and resolve immediately the bugs they might encounter.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

Obviously it is because this can make them be more known especially if there's a movement with the transaction. I mean, fluctuation happens to be from time to time which it will probably catch the attention of some experienced traders.
As for me, I'm fine with not so known exchange as long as it functions good but if they get to be more known, then they should step up and aim for popular exchange.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

The name of the project is little bit consideration, what matter most is how the project run through. And how the team able to stand and resolve immediately the bugs they might encounter.
the project is still quite young and therefore the team has a lot of time to show the quality of its work. I think in the future this guy will change his opinion about the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Agree, that's not a big deal any way, but the project is nice and also you have a point that a name should be eye catching and good to hear, but still the best way to make progress is to have good name quality that will last to everyone's heart and mind.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Agree, that's not a big deal any way, but the project is nice and also you have a point that a name should be eye catching and good to hear, but still the best way to make progress is to have good name quality that will last to everyone's heart and mind.
absolutely agree with you. The project should offer some unique properties that will be useful to users. And then they will become popular and the name of the project will no longer seem trivial.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

If you have a proposal for replacing the project name, then why don't you suggest a new name that may suit the project?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

I'm guessing they spent like 10 minutes to think up the first name they could come up with and used that brainlessly to save on effort in that front
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

Just tell it clearly what is the name of the project that you mention. Don't be an ignorant, you come here just wanted to make the project looks bad?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

What is purpose of this token.. ? and total supply? Best wishes to all team members.
You can see the purpose made his token IceChain on whitepaper because there are no answers all your questions about him, and I think this project is very interesting to invest
Just ignore it. Every people in bitcointalk usually asking an irrelevant question that you might already know the answer is.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

That's not the point of the nomenclature,the name should be relatable and easy to recall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: