Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87887 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

Most people dont really have random friends on facebook looking to buy crypto every other day. No real point in doing that unless you wanna look like a shill lol
Im not sure if they were not a true about the thing that they are discussing about the project but im pretty sure they are giving their best answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

It's nice to see that they are interested in this project, as well as suggest new users if they have not understood something in the project. I respect such users.
Precisely,  we must be glad that the project was welcomed with the people in the market. We can clearly say that everything was successful even it still in an early stage. Its still a long way for the project but, I am sure that this will be a success in the future.
Well, we hope that your thoughts and for being optimistic will help for the developer team to motivate themselves and give their best effort to the project. If they can do that, I'm sure the success will be achievable and possibly get even more supports from the bitcoin community.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

It's nice to see that they are interested in this project, as well as suggest new users if they have not understood something in the project. I respect such users.
Precisely,  we must be glad that the project was welcomed with the people in the market. We can clearly say that everything was successful even it still in an early stage. Its still a long way for the project but, I am sure that this will be a success in the future.

But even though it's welcome, the team should do more effort to make the project be able to give their better services. On the other hand, they must also at least have some time to discuss about the latest improvement of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
icechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com on 27th-28th of February 2019. Come and meet us! We have few very exciting meetings there, stay tuned!
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

Ice chain team token sale going on.It is nice to see that they have much investors what they expected.but it is matter of sorrow that there will no bonus on purchase

As the other people were saying. The bonus is finish in the early stages of the ICO sale. So if you bought or join the early stages, You are lucky I guess!
I thought why just in the initial stages of ICO sales there might be a bonus so that the participants would be interested and join but regardless of that I wish the best for this project and keep up with the latest news
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

If something isn't clear to someone in the project, it is in the order of things. It happens, and on it there are moderators and managers who will give the answer to the questions interesting community.
At least their supporter is active to discussing the project while there is no person from their team or their developer to answer the question throughout the community.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

If something isn't clear to someone in the project, it is in the order of things. It happens, and on it there are moderators and managers who will give the answer to the questions interesting community.
It's better to help clarify those people who doesn't understand something about the project to avoid any misunderstanding. Also it is necessary for others also to explore the project for themselves.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

At least their supporter is active to discussing the project while there is no person from their team or their developer to answer the question throughout the community.

Well, probably they are busy with other things because everything has a reason why they are not so active in this thread. What they are only announcing is their major activities as what I observed.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com on 27th-28th of February 2019. Come and meet us! We have few very exciting meetings there, stay tuned!
Will it have a live video conference? It would be nice if this will be shared on social media so that more people will be encourage and know more of this project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Most people dont really have random friends on facebook looking to buy crypto every other day. No real point in doing that unless you wanna look like a shill lol
Im not sure if they were not a true about the thing that they are discussing about the project but im pretty sure they are giving their best answer.
They have social bounty campaign so i think that settle it all so now you can earn to promote on your social channel and is not only based on facebook there are other media groups to get it advertised

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

Precisely,  we must be glad that the project was welcomed with the people in the market. We can clearly say that everything was successful even it still in an early stage. Its still a long way for the project but, I am sure that this will be a success in the future.
Well, we hope that your thoughts and for being optimistic will help for the developer team to motivate themselves and give their best effort to the project. If they can do that, I'm sure the success will be achievable and possibly get even more supports from the bitcoin community.

The support of the community is very important. It can boost the energy to the team and can motivate them to do the best as they can. Positive sorroundings and mind is highly recommended in order to have a good result and to avoid worries and expectations. Hoping for the best of this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

and for those who want to complete the kyc stage, i think it's better to wait in exchanges. sometimes they are very very cheap as compared to pre-ico prices. this is owed to the fact that dumpers want to get rid of the tokens. and you can always see that in every project. so at least no effort of submitting your docs that you don't even know where these end up to. just sayin'.

whitelisting stage is also a duration when you can get tokens with cheap price compared to other stages of token sale and it's you may have chance to get it later with low price on exchange, however you should understand how the game works. When a token dump after hit exchange doesn't recover easily unlike when you get the token in whitelisting stage with low price and sell off once it hits exchange to make profit and move on to another investment. this is the reason why some investors like to buy now and play this way.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

Precisely,  we must be glad that the project was welcomed with the people in the market. We can clearly say that everything was successful even it still in an early stage. Its still a long way for the project but, I am sure that this will be a success in the future.

The support of the community is very important. It can boost the energy to the team and can motivate them to do the best as they can. Positive sorroundings and mind is highly recommended in order to have a good result and to avoid worries and expectations. Hoping for the best of this project.
I was in the same thought with you. I was hoping that the team IceChain will keep up on its good performance and continuous to strive as well as to its continuous developments because I was really captured into tye good deeds and future goals and vision of this project. If they will keep up their momentum then this will lead then into a good and brighter and positive outcome.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:29:55 AM

little confuse about this one,,
i read the roadmap ,, and this project already do a private sale in september 2018 right ?
and in october is the time for token distribution depends on the roadmap
anyway how many funds collected during the private sale period ?,, and is now the token already distributed to the private sale investors ?
and how much the price of each token ?
thank you

Normally you wouldn't really provide private sale investors with the tokens early on to prevent them from dumping the tokens en masse for cheap as they bought

still this is an important factor to determine the risk of contributing to an ICO, if you are going to Icodrops, most of the ICO that don't disclose their private sales and other information about their token are tag with a High Risk.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

The developers should have been motivated BEFORE they started the ICO cause they are already handling others' cash and they can't afford to slack
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:38:19 AM

Moderators here on bitcointalk atleast people who moderate the forum and not the ICO. What you are talking about is a community manager that is there
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

Great way to endorse the project plans and platform to the possible investors, I wish all the success for the upcoming summit nextyear.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

Great way to endorse the project plans and platform to the possible investors, I wish all the success for the upcoming summit nextyear.

Its still from next year, are their other upcoming conference or meeting that will happen these month or on November? 2018?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

They have social bounty campaign so i think that settle it all so now you can earn to promote on your social channel and is not only based on facebook there are other media groups to get it advertised

As I know the active bounty campaign that is running paid percentage of the current ICO raise from the project. So its promising.

connecoin

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

Will it have a live video conference? It would be nice if this will be shared on social media so that more people will be encourage and know more of this project.
Yes. It would be nice if the team can provide live streaming on this Summit so that for those who can't afford to go there, at least they can still be able to see the event in actual time. Hopefully, this concerns will be granted so we can gain something with this event.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: