Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87887 times)
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com on 27th-28th of February 2019. Come and meet us! We have few very exciting meetings there, stay tuned!
Wow! I can't even expect that the CEO from the project is mostly famous especially in the Hong Kong. I can't wait for the blockchain summit in the Hong Kong. Will you provide a live video for it?
I think some pictures and short videos on medium and social media channels are basic but maybe just provide a link to them on the thread is a good idea but i think the project is already going wild simply
That could be easily spread the information about this project on many places in Hong Kong if their CEO is very known. Let's witness the improvement of the project after the meeting on the said date.
The advantage of having influencer, it could be expected that after the said meeting there would be more people that would participate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

Hello! Where can I find all the information about the token, so that the price and all the detailed description of the token are there? And on what stock you can buy it?

Total supply is 1 billion, 5 000 000 will be distributed with maximum of 50 000 participants, 999 of them during whitelisting through LOTTERY process and KYC. The price depends on each stage, but ICO rate is 1 ETH for 16 700 ICH.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com on 27th-28th of February 2019. Come and meet us! We have few very exciting meetings there, stay tuned!
Wow! I can't even expect that the CEO from the project is mostly famous especially in the Hong Kong. I can't wait for the blockchain summit in the Hong Kong. Will you provide a live video for it?
I think some pictures and short videos on medium and social media channels are basic but maybe just provide a link to them on the thread is a good idea but i think the project is already going wild simply
That could be easily spread the information about this project on many places in Hong Kong if their CEO is very known. Let's witness the improvement of the project after the meeting on the said date.
The advantage of having influencer, it could be expected that after the said meeting there would be more people that would participate.
That is very well said. I am really looking forward to what might happen after the said meeting because I have expectations to the Icechain that it will went well and after that more people will come and get interested as well as get attracted and curious about this project that has an scalable blockchain and hopefully to get engage for the better.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

Hello! Where can I find all the information about the token, so that the price and all the detailed description of the token are there? And on what stock you can buy it?

Total supply is 1 billion, 5 000 000 will be distributed with maximum of 50 000 participants, 999 of them during whitelisting through LOTTERY process and KYC. The price depends on each stage, but ICO rate is 1 ETH for 16 700 ICH.

That's quit the info their mate, Surely the early stages of the pre sale had big discount, Lucky for those early investors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

I read some comments that there will be upcoming activity from the team, Going to a summit to promote their platform from potential investors.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

Good if the CEO will the one who is going to that meeting, Some ICO project that I always knows going to gathering like this are advisors.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

Good if the CEO will the one who is going to that meeting, Some ICO project that I always knows going to gathering like this are advisors.
Most likely not just the advisors but also their investors and their supporters around the world are ready to take an opportunity to join the meeting.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

pictures and short videos on medium and social media channels are basic but maybe just provide a link to them on the thread is a good idea but i think the project is already going wild simply
No, I think it's a kind of not a good idea. It would be better if they were providing the link to the live video to a new reply so that the people can reach them out while typing a new reply.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

pictures and short videos on medium and social media channels are basic but maybe just provide a link to them on the thread is a good idea but i think the project is already going wild simply
No, I think it's a kind of not a good idea. It would be better if they were providing the link to the live video to a new reply so that the people can reach them out while typing a new reply.
They can mention a limitation for the people to join so that can also attract various new participants or they can conduct this live video sessions on various timelines that will make a way for successful procedure.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Influencers in crypto are just people who are good at pumping coins and just causing short price jumps and nothing more lol. Look at McAfee
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

Uhh I cringe whenever I heard the term CEO for a coin, the entire point of crypto was that it wouldn't have any fancy positions like a CEO or some shit
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

It is similar 3 months more, and i think we have a lot of time for preparing good speaking from CEO. So good.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

Ice chain team token sale going on.It is nice to see that they have much investors what they expected.but it is matter of sorrow that there will no bonus on purchase
The bonus won't be required here as I see, as without it the project collects a huge number of funds that speaks about his demand.
Not sure for it. But i think team will collect at least soem funds for enough to running their service.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

Influencers in crypto are just people who are good at pumping coins and just causing short price jumps and nothing more lol. Look at McAfee

It's a business strategy, risky and totally hard to find the exact spot. If your point is nearly true, then we have to be also be wise to play with this kind of game.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

Well, we hope that the CEO of IceChain project will be there so that all supporters and investors will be happy since it can proved that they are really serious with the implementation of this project. It can also convince more investors and show to them that the team are legit.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

It's a business strategy, risky and totally hard to find the exact spot. If your point is nearly true, then we have to be also be wise to play with this kind of game.

It's actually what I want about concurrency industry, it will give you a wider perspective when you are already used to pump and dumps, scams and other fishy schemes.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

Ice chain team token sale going on.It is nice to see that they have much investors what they expected.but it is matter of sorrow that there will no bonus on purchase
The bonus won't be required here as I see, as without it the project collects a huge number of funds that speaks about his demand.
Not sure for it. But i think team will collect at least soem funds for enough to running their service.

They can only collect funds through ICO's which it needs a lot of work to be able to get support from the crypto space. Failure to achieve the target means the platform would be disabled and return the investment of the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

They can only collect funds through ICO's which it needs a lot of work to be able to get support from the crypto space. Failure to achieve the target means the platform would be disabled and return the investment of the investors.

I hope failure will not happen to this project, the team must work hard and exert more efforts to make this project atleast reach their softcap to continue its developments then think other ways to gain more success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

I hope failure will not happen to this project, the team must work hard and exert more efforts to make this project atleast reach their softcap to continue its developments then think other ways to gain more success.
Its really difficult to make every project successful because theres alot of factors to consider including detractors that create negative impact to the project.

I think this factors are already given a long ago now and developers are aware of it, what they will become different to other project is how they will handle this project even if lots of problems occurs.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

I heard a rumor going around that the ICO has reached hardcap?

Is this correct? I thought it was private sales right now and we are waiting for the ICO to launch in a few days? 

Will there be an ICO?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: