Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87887 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

It would be desirable to believe that at the administrator everything will turn out as this project one of the few deserves successful realisation.
Yeah, indeed. Administrator will need helps from the supporters around the world and it seems like the supporters are giving a thumb to the developer.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

So the first stage of Icechain ICO is around 1 week more right? I really want know the exact time of it.
Yes around 1 week they have to finish the first stage of Ico.if you want to join,then join now.it is a good opportunity for anyone
Why I am not seeing any advertisement regarding their ico bud? Seems they are so silent in social media sites and also in youtube.
Agree with you. I know that this project is very active but for now they are moving slowly and there is no new update of announcements as of the moment. And moreover, just like some other people here, I am visiting the websites of the project though no ICO updates. Let's just wait patiently. IceChain will surely provide us the updates as soon as they manage to settle their important matters for sure.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

I heard a rumor going around that the ICO has reached hardcap?

Is this correct? I thought it was private sales right now and we are waiting for the ICO to launch in a few days?  

Will there be an ICO?

This is only rumor. ICO will be from 16 till 21 November.  

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com  on 27th-28th of February 2019.

https://twitter.com/theicechain/status/1060108374333968386

The ico sales will only last for 6 days only, do you think the project will gather enough profit there to support the developments? Anyway, good to here that the ceo will be attending the summit in february 2019.
I think they have a good presale and maybe it prompt this decision and i dont see why they wont have enough sell based on their features i think active devs and more updates will provide more boost to their ico

Yup as I know the presale from the project have been raised bigger than the expected amount because of the big discount in the past I guess.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Its been an amazing week for IceChain community: over 30k in telegram and over 11k in Twitter!
As we are in our final stage of KYC (KYC is closing in 48 hours), for anyone still wishing to register, here is the link: https://icechain.typeform.com/to/w3OnhO

Congrats admin. For sure this numbers will help the project become more popular here in crypto world and possibly attract even more people to support it until the end. Hopefully, you can be able to fulfill and achieved the goals of the project so that all efforts from the people will be worthy.

Why is KYC closing down? Did the team already reach the minimum participants? Are those on the whitelisted?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:18:26 AM

It would be desirable to believe that at the administrator everything will turn out as this project one of the few deserves successful realisation.
Yeah, indeed. Administrator will need helps from the supporters around the world and it seems like the supporters are giving a thumb to the developer.

That could be their plan on the future if the ICE chain will recognize internationally, It will take some people all around the world to be ambassador.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

That could be their plan on the future if the ICE chain will recognize internationally, It will take some people all around the world to be ambassador.
Yeah. Im sure that the people around here are willing to support it because most of the people are intended to take an opportunity to invest.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Its been an amazing week for IceChain community: over 30k in telegram and over 11k in Twitter!
As we are in our final stage of KYC (KYC is closing in 48 hours), for anyone still wishing to register, here is the link: https://icechain.typeform.com/to/w3OnhO

Congrats admin. For sure this numbers will help the project become more popular here in crypto world and possibly attract even more people to support it until the end. Hopefully, you can be able to fulfill and achieved the goals of the project so that all efforts from the people will be worthy.

Ehh, gotta keep in mind that a ton of followers in crypto projects these days can be purchased in bulk, you can get thousands of them for like less than 100$
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

Is this correct? I thought it was private sales right now and we are waiting for the ICO to launch in a few days?  

Will there be an ICO?

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com  on 27th-28th of February 2019.

The ico sales will only last for 6 days only, do you think the project will gather enough profit there to support the developments? Anyway, good to here that the ceo will be attending the summit in february 2019.
I think they have a good presale and maybe it prompt this decision and i dont see why they wont have enough sell based on their features i think active devs and more updates will provide more boost to their ico

Uhh I am rather tired and bored of hearing how active devs = successful ICO, though ICOs die if the devs aren't around the opposite isn't always true
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Is it true that this token is only distributed free, and only has 5 million tokens in the total supply? I see no rating from icobench or icotrack on this project, if there is information about it please let me know
I really don't think token supply is only 5million. because look at the project. the distribution shows if would be more than that. may be token distributed will be free it would be a promotion method
As far as I know all there will be 5 billion tokens, but I can be mistaken and their quantity will be 50 million. Generally, it is necessary to look forward to hearing from the developer.
Yes, we need confirmation from the team for make sure the number is right number. But i think they don't have 50 million values, because of promtion and discount at sale.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

Will there be an ICO?

Uhh I am rather tired and bored of hearing how active devs = successful ICO, though ICOs die if the devs aren't around the opposite isn't always true
Yes, to have successful ICO, dev is only one major factors which affect to belief of investors. I mean about crowded funding, not technique.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

So the first stage of Icechain ICO is around 1 week more right? I really want know the exact time of it.
Yes around 1 week they have to finish the first stage of Ico.if you want to join,then join now.it is a good opportunity for anyone
Why I am not seeing any advertisement regarding their ico bud? Seems they are so silent in social media sites and also in youtube.
Agree with you. I know that this project is very active but for now they are moving slowly and there is no new update of announcements as of the moment. And moreover, just like some other people here, I am visiting the websites of the project though no ICO updates. Let's just wait patiently. IceChain will surely provide us the updates as soon as they manage to settle their important matters for sure.
Right, it is very important factor also the activeness of the team.Since, followers and supporters can monitor closely the updates of the project. But, I think also they are just quite busy at this time, for sure they will update and despite of that I will certainly support this project.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

Right, it is very important factor also the activeness of the team.Since, followers and supporters can monitor closely the updates of the project. But, I think also they are just quite busy at this time, for sure they will update and despite of that I will certainly support this project.
Of course, developers are waiting for support from their supporters, but they should understand that supporters are also waiting for news from the team. We need to know what the development team is currently working on.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

Will there be an ICO?

I don’t even know if the team will be able to collect all the necessary amount for the further development of the project in just 6 days. Of course, the developers thought of everything, but I'm a little concerned about such a short Ico.
For 6 days, I think that it’s not realistic, although I have seen projects that collected amounts for the first 3 days of launching token sales.
That's right, what you say is that if it only takes 6 days to develop a project, obviously it won't be enough, but apart from that, it's better to leave it to the team that understands better
Yes, exactly, all projects happen in different ways, someone can collect the necessary amount of funds in a short time. So let's see if they have enough time.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Yeah. Im sure that the people around here are willing to support it because most of the people are intended to take an opportunity to invest.
I guess, it's very important for the team to be supported by the people of crypto since this is the best way to achieved the goals of the project. They want to make sure that everything will be done according to the plans so that people who have invested in the beginning will be satisfied.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

Will there be an ICO?
Yup as I know the presale from the project have been raised bigger than the expected amount because of the big discount in the past I guess.
Do you mean tokens discounts? How much I observe the project, I did not see that there were discounts on tokens. Maybe they were before I saw this project?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

I guess, it's very important for the team to be supported by the people of crypto since this is the best way to achieved the goals of the project. They want to make sure that everything will be done according to the plans so that people who have invested in the beginning will be satisfied.

I think for now the team must focus in making more developments and more new announcements so that if people will see that the team is very active and dedicated then they will surely make some good investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Of course, developers are waiting for support from their supporters, but they should understand that supporters are also waiting for news from the team. We need to know what the development team is currently working on.

If you really want to know the current progress of the platform, better to visit the site because on their you may find the answer of your questions. Also, they have the telegram wherein you can directly get answers from the incharge.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

If you really want to know the current progress of the platform, better to visit the site because on their you may find the answer of your questions. Also, they have the telegram wherein you can directly get answers from the incharge.

Well, I think the ann thread must be updated too. So everytime we like to see more updates we are required to check their websites or other social channels? why not update the ann thread regularly? Besides it's their ann thread so it must be updated regularly to see that the team is doing something good about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

Your telegram is steadily growing and now it has 30k members. Is there some openings for additional telegram moderators?
I would would like to become a moderator too. In such project I think there will be empty seats and 30k users it is not a limit, in the future even more people will join.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

Your telegram is steadily growing and now it has 30k members. Is there some openings for additional telegram moderators?

That's a huge amount of members. Imagine 30k and if at least half of them are supporting the project and I think they can have the higher chance to achieve their goals.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: