Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
I am also not a supporter of fast ICO. I think it's better to wait and not to rush. In this case, it will be possible to sell the product ..
If the team waits a long time, competitors can capture the market, and the project will not be able to become successful.
saveeege

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

You can use decentralized exchanges, they are very safe and anonymous.
Unfortunately, decentralized exchanges are still very primitive in relation to their centralized competitors.
it's pretty easy to compare decentralized and centralized exchanges. They still have a number of differences.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

The crypto community is so huge that for any project there is a community. There will always be people who like something or vice versa do not like in this or that project, and there are more than enough alternatives on the market.
The alternative is always good! Users must have a choice. Otherwise, technologies will stop developing and improving.

I'm for development and improvement, but the most important of them all is the safety of our funds as traders. And with new exchanges, there are almost no guarantees they'll stand integrity test and the safety of user funds.

I would not generalize all decentralized exchanges, because among them there are reliable as well as such ones that are absolutely not safe for use ..
nfesicuc

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

The crypto community is so huge that for any project there is a community. There will always be people who like something or vice versa do not like in this or that project, and there are more than enough alternatives on the market.
The alternative is always good! Users must have a choice. Otherwise, technologies will stop developing and improving.

I'm for development and improvement, but the most important of them all is the safety of our funds as traders. And with new exchanges, there are almost no guarantees they'll stand integrity test and the safety of user funds.

I would not generalize all decentralized exchanges, because among them there are reliable as well as such ones that are absolutely not safe for use ..
If the exchange is not safe to use, then it is not decentralized.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

Unfortunately, decentralized exchanges are still very primitive in relation to their centralized competitors.
it's pretty easy to compare decentralized and centralized exchanges. They still have a number of differences.
Now centralized exchanges captured the market. But I think that decentralized exchanges will be successful in the future.
houfalu

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
I am also not a supporter of fast ICO. I think it's better to wait and not to rush. In this case, it will be possible to sell the product ..
I think that if the project conducts a quick ico, it means that investors have believed in the promise of the idea.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

The community will support this project soon, this is just the beginning.
I see that the RAISEX  project has good marketing.
In order for the community to support the project, it is necessary to have a good stimulation for the community. there were airdrop, promotions, contests with prizes.
airdrop is no longer popular. I think that it is best to start referral campaigns and distribution of bonuses for active participation in the development of the project)
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

The community will support this project soon, this is just the beginning.
I see that the RAISEX  project has good marketing.
In order for the community to support the project, it is necessary to have a good stimulation for the community. there were airdrop, promotions, contests with prizes.
airdrop is no longer popular. I think that it is best to start referral campaigns and distribution of bonuses for active participation in the development of the project)
What are the bonuses for participating in project development? Community members need to develop work products for the project? Smiley
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Haste does not come to anything good at all. It is necessary to do everything slowly and thoroughly!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Or rather it will be said that after the ICO, most people do nothing at all. Just spend on themselves the money and no development.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

Haste does not come to anything good at all. It is necessary to do everything slowly and thoroughly!
Qualitative projects carry out sales quickly, and I think this is an indicator of the prospect.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
The main thing is that the final version has the best quality. commands create all previous versions for this goal.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

If the team waits a long time, competitors can capture the market, and the project will not be able to become successful.
But in a hurry, too, is not worth it. Otherwise, you can outrun competitors in terms of, but lose to them as a product. Everything is interconnected!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

Although I really like decentralized solutions, but I understand that Decentralized exchanges still cannot make a full-fledged competition with centralized ones.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Decentralized exchange can not be unsafe. There you can simply have private keys for wallets and not worry about your coins.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

The main thing is that the final version has the best quality. commands create all previous versions for this goal.
If all members of the project team are focused on success and work together and it is agreed that such a project will succeed! Despite the situation in the market!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

Decentralized exchange can not be unsafe. There you can simply have private keys for wallets and not worry about your coins.
How is the private key of the purses on the exchange? Does it happen? I did not even know about it ... Or did I misunderstand something?
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

How is the private key of the purses on the exchange? Does it happen? I did not even know about it ... Or did I misunderstand something?
You do not understand anything. The decentralized exchange operates in the p2p mode, the exchange takes place directly from the user to the user.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

You do not understand anything. The decentralized exchange operates in the p2p mode, the exchange takes place directly from the user to the user.
Exactly. therefore, decentralized exchanges are safe.
BTC_Eldorado

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

Exactly. therefore, decentralized exchanges are safe.
They are safe, but very uncomfortable. I have not yet met any decentralized exchanges which would be convenient to use. That is why centralized exchanges flourish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: