Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Usually scam projects do like you tell. Their main idea is to raise money which they just take.. this project seems reliable for me
There are a lot of scam projects now and it’s very difficult to determine where the real is and then everyone will decide for himself
Need to study and analyze. Among this amount there are promising, less promising, and without scam too, nowhere)))
spacerbrug

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Usually scam projects do like you tell. Their main idea is to raise money which they just take.. this project seems reliable for me
There are a lot of scam projects now and it’s very difficult to determine where the real is and then everyone will decide for himself
Need to study and analyze. Among this amount there are promising, less promising, and without scam too, nowhere)))
Tell me how you distinguish a quality project from fraud. Many fraudsters are very well prepared for ico.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

And the RAISEX exchange does not plan to release its own decentralized exchange? Has anyone heard of such plans for the team?
It seems to me that now it is completely unjustified and I think that it is not necessary to spend time and resources on this.
I think that a decentralized exchange is very promising. But the RAISEX team does not plan to launch DEX Exchange.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

Now all the exchanges are planning to issue their decentralized branches. Take even such a giant as Binance.
Are you seriously? I did not know that Binance was going to launch his decentralized exchange. What a news. Interestingly, it will be the same brake as the other DEXs? )))
We now have the opportunity to watch this for everyone, it’s really interesting)
Yes, Binance plans to open its own decentralized exchange. And I hope that this will be a very high quality platform.
Binans exchange is very popular, everyone knows that, well, if they do, then it will be safe to use
I'm not sure about that. The fact that the team was able to create the largest centralized exchange, this does not mean that they will succeed in decentralized.
Here we can not guess, just watch the process itself
I believe that the Binance team will be able to create a truly high-quality decentralized exchange. And it will be a revolutionary platform for the entire cryptocurrency market.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Tell me how you distinguish a quality project from fraud. Many fraudsters are very well prepared for ico.
I try to study the project as much as possible. I pay a lot of attention to detail. After all, on the little things fraudsters are often wrong.
nfesicuc

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

I wonder when there will be a photo of the team, I would like to really look at who made this exchanger)
I also want to know about it. I think that the openness of the team attracts more investors. No one wants to invest in unknown projects.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

It seems to me that on this project it makes no sense at all, the main thing is that everything works well
I would still like to see the project team to be able to assess their level and evaluate the possible prospects for the RAISEX project.
BTC_Eldorado

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

Now, in addition to the exchanger, there are a lot of different services that even sell an apartment for cryptocurrency, this is no longer an innovation.
I even met a special chat in telegrams where everyone buys and sells their personal belongings for cryptocurrency. There you can buy almost everything from clothes to homes and cars.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

It seems to me that on this project it makes no sense at all, the main thing is that everything works well
I would still like to see the project team to be able to assess their level and evaluate the possible prospects for the RAISEX project.
Many expert groups do not objectively evaluate projects. In fact, the quality of the project can only be assessed with time.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

Many expert groups do not objectively evaluate projects. In fact, the quality of the project can only be assessed with time.
You're absolutely right. Only time can objectively show how promising or not the project is. Since during the development of the project can experience both UPS and downs.
houfalu

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

You're absolutely right. Only time can objectively show how promising or not the project is. Since during the development of the project can experience both UPS and downs.
The quality of the project is evaluated over time.
But a scam project can be seen at the very beginning.
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

I also want the expert group to evaluate the RAISEX project, I am interested to know their opinion on this project.
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

Any project needs time to understand whether it is worth attention.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

Why do you think that decentralized exchanges are inconvenient? for example IDEX, Waves, Bitshares
these exchanges are convenient
Ha ha ha ... Can you compare them with the convenience of using Bittrex or Binance? They are clumsy and uncomfortable.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

Any project needs time to understand whether it is worth attention.
I have seen a lot of projects that from the very beginning look like scam, why should we waste time checking such projects?
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

Why do you think that decentralized exchanges are inconvenient? for example IDEX, Waves, Bitshares
these exchanges are convenient
Ha ha ha ... Can you compare them with the convenience of using Bittrex or Binance? They are clumsy and uncomfortable.
I also think that decentralized exchanges are quite convenient, although I agree that Binance and Bittrex are more convenient. Smiley
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 06:46:58 PM by Crypton2018

I also think that decentralized exchanges are quite convenient, although I agree that Binance and Bittrex are more convenient. Smiley
If you just go to the exchange and buy yourself a coin, you can use decentralized exchanges, but if you trade there all day long as traiders do, then you can only use centralized exchanges.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

If you just go to the exchange and buy yourself a coin, you can use decentralized exchanges, but if you trade there all day long as traiders do, then you can only use centralized exchanges.
Yes, but this is because decentralized exchanges have small trading volumes. if there are large volumes there, it will be possible to trade more.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

What are you talking about. Being a DEXs trader is not realistic. There everything constantly freezes. And for trading, you need a good speed to respond to market changes.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

Yes, but this is because decentralized exchanges have small trading volumes. if there are large volumes there, it will be possible to trade more.
I also think that there are few traders on decentralized exchanges for two reasons: firstly, there is no liquidity, and secondly, they are really inconvenient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: