Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2855 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:22:45 PM
Merited by boranes (1)

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

I think that Ripple is a good coin which has potential. In my opinion, all coins which are in the list of first 10 coins will be able to become leaders on the market and they will be able to earn good reputation
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

Good thing about ripple is that it has got big names on its partnership list already also it has huge community of supporters that is even with all the critics i think ripple is here to stay and it will thrive in coming months.

jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

I think that ripple is a good coin and it shouldn't be avoided for investment. to my mind, it is better to choose btc and ether but they cost more expensive. if you have such a possibility to invest in Ripple then do this
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

I dont like Ripple at all because it is virus of the decentralisation which is using the power of blockchain to fulfil its needs. I already dont like it because ripple has given hopes in the first glance but now as they are having banks as their end users then it has become very much difficult to expect returns from it. Banks are not interested in buying the XRP coins because that is not security token which they must carry. They are just here to use the ripples transaction blockchain. Thus, XRP will never get hype and in the time to come it will show its more colours which would be darker.  Sad
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

Hello! And why not believe? They work on a project, they use it, they talk about it. I think it makes sense to keep this project in your portfolio. In the long run, Ripple is a good choice. Good luck!
vorfolomej96

Activity: 104

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:56:46 PM

I trust in Ripple. This cryptocurrency showed big growth last year and next year I wait for a bigger growth. I will buy.

transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

I do not agree with you the author. I think that this is one of the best cryptvalues on the market and it will grow well in the future

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
medical-student

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:37:09 PM

it is centralized. but it is a utility token. and it does its purpose as a utility token. there may be some other tokens/project that can do what ripple does better, but the fact that it is centralized does not limit the utility of the project. so i believe that ripple for the transactions is faster and safer
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

We aren't even sure if the people really are believing on it.

It is centralized so there must be something fishy that's happening inside it. You know, manipulations is likely to happen with centralized coins. I don't believe in Ripple and won't consider to have it whether it goes back on bull. I wish all the holders a good luck for investing on this coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Ripple is a very great altcoin and has a lot of supporters. People are very confident of its future even more than some other top coins like litecoin  and ethereum.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Ripple surpass other coins due to it's new product called xrapid. The new product is aiming to improve the transaction speed of banks by using their crypto currency XRP. This would able to remove the gap between crypto currency and fiat. This means banks and other service provider would have access to XRP as a way of transaction. People believe in it because the company is making a step towards mass adoption of crypto currency.

stock999

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

I don't care about if i believe in Ripple or not.  I just use it regularly for a money transfer from one exchange to another.
Usually XRP has a low spread and high trade volumes, so it c an be easily converted to BTC and back with a minimum losses. Also transactions are very fast and have a relatively low fees in comparison with  BTC or ETH. 
So for a such usecase XRP is much better than BTC for instance.

When i do that mentioned above, my money are staying in Ripple some minutes, a half of hour as a maximum. So probably  i can answer:  YES, i believe in Ripple.. but for a while.   Grin

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

ripple has alot market and marketer then people also believe that
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

IMO, XRP is crypto can be said is enormous potential in the market after the BTC and ETH. In 2018, the market cap of XRP overtook ETH because the exchange rate increased to more than 70%. So I have always believed that XRP will pass ETH by 2019 because XRP's technology is being used extensively in big banks.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

I think Ripple is a pretty strong project and especially because banks have interest about it many investors have trust in Ripple. That is why it runs so good and this year even might beat ethereum at it's 2nd position for short time investments.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

It is still part of the crypto space then we should try to believe in it. And it would be still good since there is a huge team behind it.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

Because the bank, Everyone here knows that it is a shitcoin and not a cryptocurrency but with its growth coming from the banks. It is always a good investment option
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

More than believing I trust that they are ambitious enough to carry out that project, of course, I'm also looking forward because I know that what they are doing does not please many people and is a really big project, so you have to be patient and hope everything goes well in 2 years or 3, because that is a long-term alt.

Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Nope never trusted the coin and its starting ICO's were also phishy and the price is very very low as of now. And i think that the coin might die soon also most of my friends are holding this coin idk why tho
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: