Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2855 times)
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

For me it is interesting first of all to make money in the crypto market. Ripple has prospects for my goal, so I would invest in it. But to do it late, you must wait until it drops in price.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

I believe it's a big company behind it and it's definitely not stumbling up, but it's potential is a real question mark.
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

I have nothing to do with Ripple and I have never been interested in buying this coin. But I wonder why there's so much hype around her. Often someone new writes about Ripple. What is it?
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:15:07 PM

Because despite the fact that triple is a centralized coin, it is the leading in terms of capitalization and it has a pretty good project. In addition, half of the market (conditionally) consists of centralized coins.

trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:09:44 AM

too many hype and treads about Ripple, why?
Okay, Ripple is a average coin but with many connections and contracts, it will be top10, this is one of the best coins. But I don`t expect ripple to cost a lot

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:41:59 AM

We need to believe in this coin as this is slowly trending in this dangerous market. Yes XRP maintaining its good form is a big plus. As a centralised coin I believe this coin will have more consistency than other coins. Guys for sure if you plan for long-term then you will get good profit.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

I do believe in ripple as a matter of fact i've put my investment in ripple but it is not too big investment, i think ripple it has also big opportunity to bring the price high in the market with the support of the community and the investors.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
First, I don't understand why Ripple is in the cryptocurrency market. Second, Ripple's position is third based on the coinmarketcap, meaning that many cryptocurrency investors have investments in Ripple, but as far as I know they don't like a coin that has a centralized system. Third, with the large number of Ripple in collaboration with Bank then this will make someone believe Ripple is the safest place to invest, because it is less likely that Ripple will experience a drastic price decline.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

ripple is the top 5 list in crypto market that's mean you can trust on ripple.Reputation of ripple is very good, people's are still hoping with xrp & this alt can't down my mine will say.
this is my personal opinion,it's can different from each others.

langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:25:35 AM

Didn't have an idea about ripple, but I heard that kind of alt. Im still a big fun of bitcoin and etherium but maybe soon will try to that alts as it is one of the famous alts now.
thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

I don't really like Ripple. It is a centralized system. Additionally, the application of Ripple tech is clear but not XRP. XRP is not a truly utility token, since it doesn't have a essential role in Ripple's ecosystem
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

In my opinion, the ripple is one of the big potential electronic currencies in the market. Modern technology is constantly improving, There are many big partners have paid attention to ripple, the community of ripple increasingly crowded .... Certainly ripple will be increasingly stronger.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:43:33 AM

Yes i am believe what ripple will be succesfull in the future, its today working banking system prototype.
But ripple is not true cryptocurrency, and of cource need to know difference between xrp and ripple

gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

This is a very controversial coin. He was later supported by the bank, but it was not private. This is very confusing. In the future, XLM may be more powerful.
Vernfwiles

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

Ripple has got big names on it's partnership list already also it has huge community of supporters that is even with all the critics. I think ripple is here to stay and it'll thrive in coming months. If you have such possibilities to invest in ripple then do this.
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

As a product I don't like XRP.But he can make a profit, as he has a good community support that helps to have a good price in difficult times

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Believing in ripple but not to continue to be in a ripple situation, I still continue to see other coins even though now Ripple is in the best top coin but for ripple price issues it still cannot provide significant developments.

anggawijaya

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

Believing in ripple but not to continue to be in a ripple situation, I still continue to see other coins even though now Ripple is in the best top coin but for ripple price issues it still cannot provide significant developments.
but for the long term this is still potential, ripple coins that can survive amid the current situation I even added to buying this coin everything will be good when the time comes i believe ripple.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

Believed to ripple coin increase very high the value after few years holding bitcoin if we see people last few years ago the price is very low there is no sense but now the value is near at $1 each and most of the people who are invested to ripple coin earn money most of them become rich and i believe if you are going to invest your money to ripple right now you still have a chance to get more money also.
Markus Good

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

Experts believe Ripple has a lot of potential and is already doing good in the market. It witnessed a big growth last year and would do better in the long run. I think Ripple is here to stay.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: