Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2855 times)
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Behind Ripple are large banks and funds. Because of this, it is waiting for success. However, I don’t risk trading them, because there is where the dominance of big players to small players like me is nothing to do there.

AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

For some reason, I don't trust Ripple for years. The main reason is the supply. But I must confess, they are making big deals. They work well especially in the banking sector.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Ripple is truly a centralized coin and I don't really like it for that. But because if the innovation and the usecase for which they intend to use it for, I don't mind investing in it with my money coz it looks like a good project compared to the other decentralized project we have now.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

I do not consider it a shitty coin. I think if we consider it from the point of view of the idea of cryptocurrency, then this is not the best coin, but if we are talking about a viable project, then this is one of the few projects that is really promising.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

I think Ripple is a good coin, and the fact that it is a centralized coin, in this sense, amid all the other coins, the fact for me is not terrible as a lot of coins are centralized.
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

People believe in it as it grows. If it begins to fall in price, and faith is likely to begin to disappear. I don't really like this coin much. I wouldn't have bought it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

Ripple grown too much. the increase was excessive. remember what events were around him in December 2017. I don't think he can grow up like that again.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

If it is a loyal cryptocurrency investor, then I think he must be against XRP. Many people think it is a traitor. It is actually a centralized coin that can be regulated. So the future has a lot of uncertainty.
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:22:27 AM

If it is a loyal cryptocurrency investor, then I think he must be against XRP. Many people think it is a traitor. It is actually a centralized coin that can be regulated. So the future has a lot of uncertainty.
Ripple is a coin for traitors. The coins that do not have any centralization need to have a higher value than it.

Monbi

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

For some reason, I don't trust Ripple for years. The main reason is the supply. But I must confess, they are making big deals. They work well especially in the banking sector.

Yes, but does it interfere with making money on a coin, which from time to time shows a good growth. In addition, I think that Ripple has good prospects and hardworking developers.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

Ripple has a promising future with a possibility overtaking ethereum again if another surge of price happen in the comingdays. Having a partnership with some of the international banks, ripple will continue to grow and create its own style of success. Those who favor banks will have the ripple as the alternative to other cryptocurrencies for fast and smooth payments.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

A ripple is a coin that is subject to certain speculations, but it may be faster than all altcoins to jerk up when the market turns to growth. My portfolio has a 15% ripple. I will not talk about confidence in the ripple now, I will wait until 2019.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

Yes, but does it interfere with making money on a coin, which from time to time shows a good growth. In addition, I think that Ripple has good prospects and hardworking developers.
sometimes the development of ripple is indeed quite good, even its development is in harmony with ETH. for now, the development is not so good, but in the future, there is a high chance that this coin will develop. well, of course I believe in ripple.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

It's a very tricky question. Cause many of us who believe in crypto not believe in ripple cause ripple is not decentralized properly. So people don't trust ripple completely. But as a technology ripple is very good. Ans ripple is backed up by bank or it will in upcoming years. So it's properly Centralized if banks takes over it. But many banks are accepting the technology. So yeah as a profitatter people believe in it but as a crypto people don't believe in it properly.

Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

Ripple has a good future because Ripple developers and investors are very capable of maintaining the stability of Ripple prices to date, therefore at least invest a few thousand dollars in Ripple for your future investment.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

I do not believe in Ripple. Nothing changed there apart from the fact, that I now expect to be auound for a longer period of time. Same as before. No decentralisation, no open access no proof of work and supply can increase anytime.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

Well, ripple looks good and it is increasing in price, mainly because the developers are working and doing everything possible to increase the publicity and to attract more investors. One of the things that make coins to grow, most especially in the case of ripple, is that the more the number of investors, the more the tendency for such coin to surge. Ripple has every tendency to surpass $1.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

I really do not have much to say about ripple cause for the now and presently there is a little crash and ripple has no much value most persons now are selling off ripple at avery low price as the case maybe but i hope it recovers back and better
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

Could you please mention us why you hate this coin? Ripple is one of the most popular cryptocurrency ever. It has a higher volume with some great partnership. Yes, Ripple almost centralized coin, but what difference there? Ripple transactions are very fast, people are making profits from Ripple at this bear market. So, I don't see much negativity in Ripple to hate this coin, Rather in this bear market, the ripple making more fans! You should research more about XRP before ignoring!
Ripple is hated among the investors on this forum because they are setting rules on how to use their coin.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

with the ripple of several types of crypto on the market, for example like Ripple, this shows a very reasonable movement and is classified as active, yes even though sometimes the movement decreases.
I really believe in ripple because from every trade I use the long-term ripple the results are very visible. and also belongs to the top 10 of the CMC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: