Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2862 times)
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

I believe in XRP, simple because the banks are using and therefore backing it. Would I invest in the coin? Actually no, not because I think banks are evil, but there is no max supply and transparancy how many coins are created. So it‘s rather a digital fiat version of money, not crypto.

If you can‘t mine it, it is probably not a real crypto currency, and Ripple can‘t be mined.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

XRP is one of the fastest growing coin now so I really believe that it will stay consistent for long and grow bigger

xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

i believe XRP. XRP is one of the future coins. no XRP technology can match. XRP has its own clarity on other coins. and this coin is one of the top coins in CMC.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

When Ripple became widely known in the circles of investors, this coin seemed very promising to me, but now I believe that its course is speculation and is based only on positive news about cooperation with banks.
goodkarmabounty

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

I heard that the Ripple network was invented long before the advent of Bitcoin in fact XRP is not even a cryptocurrency because your account can simply block if your wallet is suspected of any fraud

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

I think that the XRP coin will bring profit to its investors in the future. But I do not like this coin, the team can manipulate the price of a coin very strongly. The team does not hide the fact that it sells its coins in order to finance its project.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

Ripple's a good long-term investment. There is an increase. Great hope for the future

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

I am skeptical about this altcoin, because cryptocurrency is primarily decentralization. Ripple is a banking centralized currency; it is not a cryptocurrency at all.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

Despite the mixed feelings you may have about ripple as a currency, you have to admit that from a financial point of view it is probably one of the best investments this couple of months, ripple goals are extremely ambitious, so if they do, there is a huge chance that it will make their investors rich.

Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

Ripple is the sleeping giant and don't underestimate ripple by saying it centralised currency. Ripple have big potential to give profits on long-term investment as they are more concentrating on the Xrapid service and bringing more client's which will utilise Xrapid service. More the user of base of Xrapid customer more will be the price of XRP coin in future as Xrapid service utilises XRP coin in actual. Rest other businesses made by ripple doesn't affect the price of XRP coin as this services doesn't utilise XRP coin such as XVia &  Xcurrent.

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
People believe in it because it showed an outstanding growth during 2017 and people want again to see such a growth and to make money on it but there is no doubt Ripple is using to make a lot of money for the main its holders
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

I think it has a lot of potential, enhanced by the activism and involvement of the managing company, of the same name.  They are continuing to expand their network of banks, and xRapid is a potential catalyst for some measure of XRP adoption.  It is plausible, however, that Ripples payment processing solution, which can operating with or without XRP, will not really serve as a catalyst for the cryptocurrency itself.  This is because other currencies and mediums of exchange can be transferred across it, in more or less the same way as XRP, as described on Ripple's own site.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

Ripple has the greatest potential for growth. According to the latest news, Mastercard is planning to use Ripple technology in its online transaction projects by the end of 2018. So, I think we should expect Ripple growth in the near future.

onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

For some reason, I don't trust Ripple for years. The main reason is the supply. But I must confess, they are making big deals. They work well especially in the banking sector.

Yes, but does it interfere with making money on a coin, which from time to time shows a good growth. In addition, I think that Ripple has good prospects and hardworking developers.
sometimes the development of ripple is indeed quite good, even its development is in harmony with ETH. for now, the development is not so good, but in the future, there is a high chance that this coin will develop. well, of course I believe in ripple.
of the many Altcoin that experience progression Ripple into a coin that is so stable in getting some more progress on development. so this brings the Ripple being accurate and reliable in coins undergo challenges at the present market competition is getting urgent.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

I think that XRP is a great coin to make profit. But it is not a crypto currency. It is just another move of centralised banks towards the crypto industry. I do not hodl any XRP, because in my opinion it has nothing similar with crypto.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

Ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency with powerful cryptocurrency entrepreneur backing it! Ripple have crossed several milestone and the daily trading volume shows how popular and growth that is happening in ripppe network! Ripple concept is believable and it should be included in your portfolio as an investor!

Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

Yes. I always believe on ripple. In fact, I was able to be part of the last price pump. I am happy that I hodl ripple because there was a time that I am about to give up but I didn't even if I badly needed the money for it. I was actually behind my bills payment when the price pump happens. When I sold my XRP, I paid all of them in one GO. Wait for ripple to go down then hodl it. Maybe its your time to experience the price pump.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Antony97

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

I trust more than other coins.Because,more known than a coin.There's no reason not to invest.People turn to known coins.It will be valued as the investment gets.It will be valued as the investment gets.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

I trust a lot of coins. There's no reason to invest in ripple. I still do believe in ripple because it has a potential. Its worth investing.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

If you believe in whole crypto, there is probably no reason not to believe in ripple.
You might like, dislike or be neutral to his coin.
I personally don't like this coin. There are a lot of reasons... but next time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: