Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2855 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

According to Piccolo research group XRP will rapidly go towards $1.75 because that's its value based on use of XRapid with Ripple's current customers. If this is true and it actually jumps to 1.75, then the entire market will benefit. The exposure would be enormous.
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

Ripple is a one of the best crypto right now and has pertnered with several leading banks. Ripple have a good improvement now after the launch of their new platform and in my opinion Ripple will continue to grow.

Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

There is a hope that banks will use the ripple as technology. However, I have a big doubts that banks need a ripple as cryptocurrency.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

In my opinion, the ripple is one of the potential good Altcoin. Ripple has increased rapidly from last year to now. The community, the market of Ripple growing ... So Ripple will be a good investment, which can bring good return on investment in the near future.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

It`s a very good coin for nowadays banks, which needs centralizing (something similar to fiat). But, as for me - a more promising coin for the banking sphere, which will definitely change the banking sphere - it`s Stellar.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

When i'm looking on the Ripple price chart it seems to me that it is a sort of pump&dump coin, of course it's because of tremendous coin supply.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

First time there, Ripple showed its existence and I was very interested in investing.
But at some time now I am quite worried about the direction of the development of Ripple coin.
This is a choice and my decision is that I will try some time until one day there will be a positive thing that can change the movement of Ripple coin.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

For some reason, I don't trust Ripple for years. The main reason is the supply. But I must confess, they are making big deals. They work well especially in the banking sector.

Yes, but does it interfere with making money on a coin, which from time to time shows a good growth. In addition, I think that Ripple has good prospects and hardworking developers.
sometimes the development of ripple is indeed quite good, even its development is in harmony with ETH. for now, the development is not so good, but in the future, there is a high chance that this coin will develop. well, of course I believe in ripple.
Ripple into a coin that is capable of unbelievable, this is because the Ripple that have the correct progression is so inflated is capable of producing many more advantages which makes progress in future coins. so I rely on the Ripple as the primary coin of value.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

In my opinion, the ripple is one of the potential good Altcoin. Ripple has increased rapidly from last year to now. The community, the market of Ripple growing ... So Ripple will be a good investment, which can bring good return on investment in the near future.
It will bring us profits in the short and long term. Today it has continued to rise to $ 0.56, and soon we can see it go up over 1 $ this year. Many people do not like XRP but can not deny that XRP is the most profitable altcoin at this time
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Ripple has just recently raised the price and there are some exchanges which accept Ripple to switch to cash beside Ethereum, USDT and Bitcoin. That thing show that the bright future of Ripple.

kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

He has already shown his good side, but now it is unlikely he will make the same figures, he embarked on the path of stability.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

Ripple on positive trend after a 18% gain in last 24 hours, and market cap 2.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

you are absolutely right, ripple was a centralized but a shit coins. Ripple was controlled by the whale investors, so if you are an ordinary holder of their coins, don't expect too much that in the near future you can get a big profit in it. You may get a profit at timely but not that as big as you expected. But I can't deny the ripple was being popular in the other country.
sallasvve

Activity: 280

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

I think ripple was created for manipulation. Participants with the largest participant of tokens, stir the price when it is convenient for them, and then bring it down. Ripple Trading is a game with fire.

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

Ripple has just recently raised the price and there are some exchanges which accept Ripple to switch to cash beside Ethereum, USDT and Bitcoin. That thing show that the bright future of Ripple.
Ripple is currently the hottest coin, after ripple is BCH I think should buy them now and do not rush to sell because XRP price is still increasing, I think the end of this year XRP price can be reached $ 3. That is my personal expectation.

doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

I think it's a good coin. This coin is in the top 10, and for a reason. I myself have invested a small part of it, and this is my long-term contribution. And I think with a long wait, my investment will grow very well.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

I continue to believe in the excellent development potential of Ripple in the future. Personally, I met completely different opinions about the prospects of this coin. But at the same time, I am sure that Ripple can provide really important benefits for the further development of the banking system, so I choose XRP for long-term investments.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

Yes, for me too, ripple as a coin so not really , but certainly for the previous year, the coin grew very well , but if be regarded as an investment on kratkosrochnye perspective I think be profitable !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

i helieve taht tjis cryptucrrency may hage the second chance but this chance will be later much later if ever actually
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

Yes, for me too, ripple as a coin so not really , but certainly for the previous year, the coin grew very well , but if be regarded as an investment on kratkosrochnye perspective I think be profitable !
ripple used to he one of the best projects and i wanted it to become great so much but time says that it is not gonna happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: