Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2862 times)
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

It doesn't matter anything. Riplle has a very powerful product. Their blockchain is integrated in many companies, it's the most comfortable currency if you want to transfer money fast and cheap.
Not everyone understands that. If you look at the development and further development of cryptocurrency XRP, it is one of the few that is worth paying special attention to.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

Ripple still has its impact on the cryptocurrency community because is considerably  supported by traditional banks because Ripple has a four-second transaction time and this makes it an efficient liquidity tool.

Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

i believe them because many big company has partenered with Ripple, but i don't see riple as a cryptocurrency, i just see they are alternate payment gateway like a paypal

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Today Ripple is indeed a very powerful and useful project with good development potential. Personally, I believe in an excellent development team and a fully functioning product that will continue to evolve. And a large investor community will continue to support the successful development of XRP.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

No, Ripple is a centralised coins that is made for banks. It is not a crypto currency and will never be one. I also cannot understand why this coin is still in top 3 crypto currencies, because there are a lot of altcoins that deserve to be on this place.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

I don't invest in Ripple before because I invested in some of my favorite currency that I like to invest with my money, But I wanted to invest my save money from last year because I think Ripple has a good chance to grow this year just like some other currencies working on their planned growth in this coming months.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

i don't believe any coin which is based on centralised i only believe in decentralized coins and since ripple is centralised i never invest in its i think ripple will be die soon in near future
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

now it seems very difficult to believe something. rather than having to believe it, I better stay alert. I don't want to be like Ethereum, when I believe it and prefer to survive. it turned out that my expectations were wrong. and I experienced a big loss. and I don't want to start things like this in the future, so one step is to not believe it.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

I also don’t like this coin and, frankly, its aggressive scope in the market is a bit scary!
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
I believe in Ripple.
The coin takes the leading place in the list of Coinmarketcap. In 2018 Ripple has never dropped in price which deserves to respect.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Ripple is one of my favorite coin. Goverments and banks will always be here, and XRP is definetely the one that can replace fiat in longer term. The more important is that the team behind is very professional and have a serious background.
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

I think that ripple is a good coin and it shouldn't be avoided for investment. to my mind, it is better to choose btc and ether but they cost more expensive. if you have such a possibility to invest in Ripple then do this
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

I really like this cryptocurrency. If I was planning to expand my portfolio, I would be happy to buy it.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

I think ripple will not let its value to reach a dollar again. It maybe add a supply again like last time when it reaches $3, after they add the total supply it drastically goes down. I feel from the start knowing that it is centralized makes me feel not hoping for a big change in my total value of assets. Still a good coin though but I will never wait for a long time for a centralized coin.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

I know this coin has a very good development team and excellent partners worldwide but I have always treated ripple with suspicion of speculation.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

I believe that today the Ripple project has great prospects that will be used by the community, but most importantly, how will the XRP project developers react to this, what will they do looking at all this?

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

Lot of fuds and hyping going on at present.each day people hoping to get to the moon but that's not true,current situation only tells pump and dump situation.Ripple launched the X-rapid payments but that doesn't seemed to effect the price.Moreover maximum tokens are possessed by one person.Project is good and people will definitely get some profit but that will not be what many people are expecting based on moon theory.Considering payment system and transactions projects like lumens and litecoin are more effective and transparent.
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

I think Ripple is a very good coin and hope to be in a very good position in the future. Because it is very protensial altcoin and that's why so many people believe on it .

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

I am receiving couple of times per week information related to Ripple moon run. Even technical analysis says it will happens very soon. But to be honest I don't like the coin itself from technical perspective.

mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

I do not believe in Ripple as fanatically as most people here do, I prefer to stay with a cool head and believe that they are talking to trading charts, and the charts say that the project is overvalued.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: