Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10061 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

I still believe in crypto like so many crypto lover on the crypto feild. Maybe we are now on a very huge dip and all of our holdings maybe drop almost a half of thier corresponding price, but this is maybe a normal thing in crypto feild. Crypto is really amazing and we all know that everything is unstable in crypto feild. So I think we only need to have more patience for good.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

I believe in crypto currency and i defend it publicly as well
But I don’t have to wait for an unnecessary bull run while in loss
I endear myself to enjoy the increase in prices of altcoins

Bobs repair and delta and even nobs crypto has done more goods than Etherum when it comes to profit
That’s what Matters to a crypto currency trader
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

I think we all have two options with crypto. When I say crypto I mean bitcoin above all. Some of the other cryptocurrencies may not survive so I don't put them into the same basket as bitcoin. So, with bitcoin we have two options: either it will be worth many many times more than today, or it will be worth zero. I think there is no middle ground. I personally believe in the former. And I really believe all those who hold even a moderate amounts of bitcoins will be rich.
greennesslatern

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
i think mainly in the technology of blockchain behind the crypto. there was a big hype about the crypto last year, and that lead at some level of pricing that was not representing the reality. i think that the technology is more important than the hype and alluding on the pricing. this way we do not leave the technology grow and develop as it deserves to
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

I want to say personally from my experience I have always believed that cryptocurrency is a good capital investment. Since the cryptocurrency gives a good salary. And I believe that this will continue. Cryptocurrency will delight with its innovative technologies. And now, many countries are introducing cryptocurrency in their economies. And this means that cryptocurrency has a great future
frekans07

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

I always trust in crypto and block chain, a decentralized system is gradually adopted by people. bitcoin's crushing and rapidly spreading crypto technology will become even more popular in the future. with a simple example; Today, we pay a lot of commissions for money transfer to banks, although it can be made faster and more independent in the crypto with very low wages.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

Lol i thought that you have known the answer and that's so simple , if don't believe in crypto and why i still stay in here? so many people has already lost their faith have been moving to another place and they never came to this place again dude. it's so simple for me personally. I thought that you must try to understand about what are you talking about.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

yes, of course,,
thats why i still active in this forum my friend
this forum is really useful, a lot of informations here about crypto  Wink
i believe crypto market will be green again

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

I do believe in crypto currency of their platform and blockchain technology that many of us can benifit of this, as of now crypto currency was at in early stage yet but after many years to come the market prices will go higher including the bitcoin perhaps if you hold this will get you rich in the future.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

This is the question of someone who is losing the faith, do not make that mistake. Some people cash out early only to see a bull run weeks later. Most of us have experienced it and regret selling a coin too early. Just hodl and have patience, you will be rewarded for it later

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto?
I'm still optimistic about this technology as this will bounce back with a strong bull run. Although we can't predict when is the exact date to strike back as this will depends on the supply and demand.
Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
Only those who have patience to hold their coins until it reach the price higher will become rich as not all of us has strong motivation to take the risk.

Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

I haven't lost hope, so there is no need of any controversy about the belief. Maybe the profiting through the cryptocurrency for our effort as well the investment gets delayed, but the growth is promising which will assure the best for each and every user who holds patience as the key factor.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

Of course, I also believe in cryptocurrencies and blockchains. Although it is now a bear market, I believe that encryption will come back in the future. Stick to it, we are now in an era of reform.

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Of course I still believe in crypto. It has come to stay and can only get better. A lot of elite companies are investing into crypto because of the technology it has and they are making it better

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

i always convidence with cryptocurrencies
for now crypto market is unpredictable and in the bottom zone,,
just keep your patience until new demands coming and growing up,

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

Of course, I also believe in cryptocurrencies and blockchains. Although it is now a bear market, I believe that encryption will come back in the future. Stick to it, we are now in an era of reform.
Yes, that is true, we are now in a time of major changes in the history of human life, namely the digital era of the internet. In this day and age people need innovations such as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in financial matters, the aim is to facilitate making transactions between countries at low costs and of course without rules from other parties who regulate it.

thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

I still believe in crypto, because crypto has so many advantages that I can get, even you will also be part of the person who will receive the advantages.
I want to ask you again, do you still believe in crypto?
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

you won`t be rich as you consider crypto as only money.
Why should it strike back, as see 200$ for ETH is a normal price and market fells good at it

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

Although the electronic money market is falling sharply, I still believe it will recover. Encryption will continue to grow in the coming years and more people will invest. The technology revolution needs a replacement currency to make transactions faster and more economical.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62
  Print  

Jump to: