Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10067 times)
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

Of course I still believe in encryption. I came up with the password to make money. It brings me income. and i love it. I participated in the bonus campaign. And received the notice card. Wait for the right time to sell to get higher value
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

no, and you are silly thinking we will all get rich.
that's why you must forget your way of thinking. here you need knowledge, insight and experience and not just patience.
use your healthy logic

ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Yep I do below believe in crypto because based on the developments we are seeing now, I think the future will be bright.

Will we make a strike back, I'd say yes we'll. Because without that people won't see value in it.

Will we all be rich, no. Because crypto wasn't invented for that reason buddy.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

I still believe in Crypto as a pleasant place for me. Then, the greatness in crypto one of them can make people who are actively involved get money. Talking about rich, not just crypto, wherever you can.

drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
it will strike back because a lot of efforts has been put in it already and huge plans are made. people getting curious, investors try new areas and system needs some kind of order in a financial matter

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

Yep. That is the only thing that is keeping me stuck here. And i do believe that the cryptos will pull back, they are having a tuff time right now but this is how things get stable. I mean any good project has to go  through ups and down to be stable. It needs to be tested fully before attaining the trust of the people.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

I still believe in crypto but my hopes are not as big like before, because in my opinion the price of altcoin rises again by 100% or more for now is very difficult, unlike in 2017 most altcoin prices are very easy to raise prices by 100% or more and get a big profit.

SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

Certainly. but again, I want the whole world to use cryptocurrency. It would be more convenient when traveling.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

I will keep believing in cryptocurrency than those banks who offers unfavorable return and will only keep spending your money without your authorization. Cryptcurrency offers true financial freedom and holds a future to be used as a global currency someday. We just have to be patient and once that happen, a wealthy life is coming.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

Yes, I believe in it and do think that there are a lot of ways for the cryptocurrency world to become a great part of our life in the future.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

I still do but being dellusional would be a bad thing. It is okay to believe that the market would be able to recover from comtinuous market downfall but to always think that the market value will jump in a second, it would only result to disappointmend afterwards. Believe and be realistic on situations as such because it would always be a bad thing to make absurd conclusions out of any situation in cryptomarket.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

I believe in crypto. After each fall follows growth. This has already happened and this time it will happen too. Those who believe and work well will soon get a good profit. Do not worry, the market is sure to recover.

Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency capability. The time has shown that crypto although taking along the hard road where many people is against it has still survive until now. I believe in the future it will be accepted globally.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

Yes i'm still believe in crypto because crypto it was trusted and the answer of the people are need to earn money.
Until now i'm still work in crypto and study on what new of them.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

I know that now days many Bitcoin and Crypto users moan about the market, most of listed coin are losing out the value. The movements of the price have  a tendency to crack down. Some people say that it is not something new, it is a common because the Bitcoin and Crypto are volatile that makes this different from real currency or fiat. In other hands, people  are worried that this is the end of the existence of Crypto currency.

I am not influenced by this market condition. I will not quit crypto currency because I believe that this is a good future. Crypto currency associate the technology with the financial services that what makes it becomes worth and government probably can not create same as it.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

Of course I believe in crypto. Otherwise I wouldn't go it. I like all waiting for growth and have no doubt that it will be. Crypto is at the stage of its development and it will not disappoint us.

romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

Whether the exchange rate is recovering or not, I would like to confirm that the exchange rate will increase rapidly in the coming time, market cap market is affected by the stock market as well as the economy of the world. So be patient and keep waiting.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

Yes and that's maybe you are asking because what you see is a bleeding market. Things like that can really happen anytime because basically, cryptocurrencies are volatile. Despite all that, i invest and willing to take the risk.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

I still believe in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will come to life again and will grow, as the cryptocurrency market is growing, but most likely it will not happen this year.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

Having confidence in the cryptocurrency is a sure thing because if you do not have faith, it will quickly get confused and lead to panic sell if you only make short-term investments to make a profit. I have always believed that the market price will recover in the future because of the potential from this market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: