Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10059 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

Before I was not a member of cryptocurrency , maybe it is just another fraud in the internet business ,a kind of scam, but when I myself caught in bitcoin and crypto activities and member of this forum , it change a lot and I believe and trusted this cryptocurrency technology , so for now I am now a believer of bitcoin and other altcoins in the cryptoworld.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

I do believe in crypto currency of their platform and blockchain technology that many of us can benifit of this, as of now crypto currency was at in early stage yet but after many years to come the market prices will go higher including the bitcoin perhaps if you hold this will get you rich in the future.
Same here mate, I do believe too because I have seen a lot of advantages that take everything to be in the highest form. Many successful individual become rich instantly because they do hardwork and persevance in bitcoin making cryptocurrency is not easy yet needs an effort and postive thinker as well for the good result.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
why should we doubt crypto. basically this will return to the moon and give you something better. the reason is simple, the conditions that occurred that occurred in 2018 have already happened, and I consider this to be normal in the crypto world.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

I believe in cryptocurrencies. I like their idea and perspectives. I also like the fact that you can make good money here. I would like cryptocurrencies to stop falling in price and begin to grow at least slowly.

Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

I will trust in cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency is of great value now. For cryptocurrency it is possible to buy the car or the house today.
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

I don't cease to trust in cryptocurrency despite all adversities which she endures now. I think technology the blockchain will make revolution around the world.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

It is not a matter of trust but a matter of proof in my opinion, because surveys prove that indeed many have been happy with crypto, so I see crypto not from my own point of view but from those who have succeeded in making crypto a great person I know that people's lives cannot be disguised
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

Of course, I believe in cryptocurrency. I really like the idea of cryptocurrency and I am fully confident that this will be able to change the financial system and economy.

Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:37:45 PM

Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency and I believe that thanks to cryptocurrency my financial situation will improve. I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency because I think that it has great prospects for further development
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:38:06 PM

I'm still here still posting still doing bounty campaign so I still believe in cryptocurrency, not all of us is going to get rich here but we will become or now an early adopter of this technology and we are part of its development and this is something we should be proud of.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:38:21 PM

Of course I still strongly believe that Crypto will remain strong and it's possible that Crypto will soon be used as a payment tool throughout the country, so if we have Crypto now and keep saving until prices explode then we might become Crypto rich like other investment tools if we continue to be patient then the results we will receive will also be large.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀