Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10061 times)
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Certainly. This is the asset that helped me become a more self-sufficient person, before I could not wish for it, now everything is feasible.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

I believe in crypto and I have never stopped believing in crypto. This is the best way to earn money today as this is the most profitable method on the market. You will get the necessary money and not take too many efforts if investing in crypto
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

Cryptos contains important technologies, and there is no doubt that they will be widely used in the future. But there are serious problems such as volatility for now, but if these problems disappear, then the progress will be very fast.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:52:37 PM

Of course I believe in cryptocurrency , cryptocurrency has a great future! and now I think the key moment to buy it, and those who are in the transaction hold !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

Of course I believe in cryptocurrency , cryptocurrency has a great future! and now I think the key moment to buy it, and those who are in the transaction hold !
Crypto is one of the best investment online than other site so I, believe there will be more potential that we can earn good profits here due to it's unlimited fund .Transacting can be more easier so I think crypto will recognize towards the future.
Desmo

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

I continue to trust in cryptocurrency. I believe in the idea and technology a blockchain. I think that for the I trust I will be rewarded by growth of my cryptocurrency portfolio.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

If your belief in cryptos is based on the fact that they will make you rich overnight, then your faith is quite weak, probably we will never see a bull run like last year, but I really believe that cryptos are too useful to be easily lost, we just have to wait for the market to normalize a little and the price will increase.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

Yes, of course, I still trust in crypto. We are only in the beginning of development of crypto. Now simply not the most pleasant time which we will have surely soon and then will begin growth to new tops. It is necessary to wait and trust!
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

The new growth of crypto will definitely be. Now it is being adopted in some countries, and soon the adoption of bitcoin ETF will take place. I think this is positive news for crypto and there are many other reasons to believe that growth will still happen.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

yes, I am still confident and optimistic about crypto. I am sure that someday everyone will want to join the world of cryptocurrency and it will certainly make us all happy. even though cryptocurrency cannot make it rich, at least with cryptocurrency we can all look for additional income. and I think that will be very helpful for my life needs.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency and I believe that it will continue its development and it has great opportunities for further growth. I believe that in the future with the help of crypto currency I will be able to improve my financial situation.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

Crypto is still valuable and indeed has a future, so I still believe in crypto and its development. Even though the crypto market is currently down but surely there is still time to get back up.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
Why won't i believe in crypto, when i still get my gain from crypto. I live and feed on crypto and it is working for me. Despite the bear market,i am still making my money.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
Of course I'm still believe in crypto and I see down and ups in crypto but still we see that bitcoin still there and not crashing. Its depends to people how they use crypto if its for just earnings.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

Be always positive. Yes I always believe in crypto. Crypto prove so many things to us so why would I hesitate to believe?
Yes crypto will strike just sit back, relax, and chill. Will be rich ? It depends upon a person if he / she knows how to handle the situation, even the market is down, for sure he/she will continue to earn money.
Well, so far I still believe, even I feel that this is a pretty good job to do now. maybe some people are disappointed, and stop, but on the other hand, many people try to learn it and develop it.
as my original plan, I want to use my Cryptocurrency to generate more profit with investment. investment into my main choice by looking at the capabilities of progress through investments. so I was so sure of the presence of this investment. so I am very confident with my choice Cryptocurrency for now and the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

Be always positive. Yes I always believe in crypto. Crypto prove so many things to us so why would I hesitate to believe?
Yes crypto will strike just sit back, relax, and chill. Will be rich ? It depends upon a person if he / she knows how to handle the situation, even the market is down, for sure he/she will continue to earn money.
Well, so far I still believe, even I feel that this is a pretty good job to do now. maybe some people are disappointed, and stop, but on the other hand, many people try to learn it and develop it.
as my original plan, I want to use my Cryptocurrency to generate more profit with investment. investment into my main choice by looking at the capabilities of progress through investments. so I was so sure of the presence of this investment. so I am very confident with my choice Cryptocurrency for now and the future.
If you want to generate more profit then get your money up for Ethereum or Maidsafe. Those coins have long term potential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:49:12 PM

Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrency but what you need to understand is cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. People believe in cryptos because it gives freedom back to the people, once you own a crypto you are the one in control unlike banks that tend to control everything you have with zero privacy. cryptos are beyond that because they are fast, instant global transaction, secure, and decentralized.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

I still believe in cryptocurrency because in past years she has argued that it is increasing in value after each fall. I am sure that now everything will be exactly the same

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

No matter how much I lose in this market, I still believe and will still choose to stay in this crypto market because I know this is not the end of a great opportunity for us, we can still make more money out of it just be more patient.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:58:57 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 12:12:27 AM by temilade200

Cryptocurrency has good future prospects. It might not really look good to some at this time, but if you understand it so well, you will not want to miss the opportunity.
As far as i am concerned, crypto is a gem and a rare gem for that matter, because I have not found any online venture that is as profitable and as safe as it is.
Despire the scams all around, when it comes to cryptocurrency and you knowing what you are doing, you can still evade them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: