Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10061 times)
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:34:12 AM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

Be always positive. Yes I always believe in crypto. Crypto prove so many things to us so why would I hesitate to believe?
Yes crypto will strike just sit back, relax, and chill. Will be rich ? It depends upon a person if he / she knows how to handle the situation, even the market is down, for sure he/she will continue to earn money.
Well, so far I still believe, even I feel that this is a pretty good job to do now. maybe some people are disappointed, and stop, but on the other hand, many people try to learn it and develop it.
as my original plan, I want to use my Cryptocurrency to generate more profit with investment. investment into my main choice by looking at the capabilities of progress through investments. so I was so sure of the presence of this investment. so I am very confident with my choice Cryptocurrency for now and the future.
If you want to generate more profit then get your money up for Ethereum or Maidsafe. Those coins have long term potential.
our chances of getting rich from Cryptocurrency is indeed very large. because of the ability of developing owned Cryptocurrency able to make Cryptocurrency able to reliably. so that makes me so confident with the advent of Cryptocurrency success in the future.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

I do still believe in cryptocurrency. It has more room to develop and become something far greater than what it is now. I strongly agree that by the time that cryptocurrency has reached its appex, we will probably see a change of technology along with the everyday tech we use will now be based on cryptocurrency usage.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

Its not about the Rich lol , There will be people who will lose , like 50% of them . The ones who short and the ones who long and risk to earn on BTC . So if you do the right thing in right times then you can be rich . And ofcourse i believe in blockchain , not only BTC . Not sure if BTC can be the only currency to replace FIAT , but in future there will be something other than FIAT definetly =D
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

Of course I do still believe in crypto because it gives me a lot of income. Because of crypto I did pay my debts and crypto has changed my lives. Although the market now is so red and though most of the price of alts becomes red also, I still believe that it could have recovered soon.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

Crypto has proven to be more than capable of hitting the mainstream adoption some few years to come. Despite the attacks from the governments, crypto is still progressing gradually on the market. People are now becoming familiar with it and realizing its capabilities, patronizing it. There will definitely come an era where cryptocurrencies will be used of daily basis for purchase of goods and services.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:49:14 AM

Of course, I believe that the crypto future is still good and promising, this is what makes acute not panic even though the market continues to fall, precisely when the market drop is the right opportunity to buy.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

as a newbie to crypto I think I have to believe in crypto because I am going to invest in this project and already I have research on crypto so it is best to invest every time.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:13:06 AM

Crypto will continue to grow, like something that is attractive to a lot of people then it would be things that have the expensive price. Crypto will also like it because it is naturally growing technology and a lot of people know a lot will find crypto results inside. so this will be a pretty good sense of trust for crypto let alone to hold it in the long term for the future.

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Cryptocurrency already attract people's attention in all over the world. It will continue grow and develop follow the future. Crypto needs people to believe about it so the demand will get higher. People should believe if crypto needs to be exist. Rich depends on our work. Lazy will not bring rich. So, keep positive, believe and working hard.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:29:38 AM

Yes, I still believe in it and the technology behind it. For me, cryptocurrency is an opportunity of many possibilities. Not just as an investment, but the promise of a future where handling money and transactions will be a whole lot better. I have high hopes that payment systems in the future will be safer, faster and more efficient. That means we could all be more productive and have more control over our funds and assets, correct? This potential change in our financial structure is the reason why I like the concept of crypto.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:32:02 AM

I believe with crypto because with simple reason, that is many people already changed their financial with crypto. Price of Bitcoin increased to more than 10,000 times since 2009 and only crypto possible offered that return, although in this years crypto in bearish trend but in next 1 years crypto will be become boom market and the total marketcap will increase to more than $1 trilliun and keep increasing in next a few years, in that times holders will earned alot of profit. Other reason is mass adoption crypto already keep bigger and more big company use and adopted  blockchain and cryptocurrency.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:58:12 AM

Yes I do,  that why I come here and jumped in to crypto trading.  Crypto trading is one of the way to get financial  freedom because with high fluctuation possible to make profit 10 -20 times in a few month. 

yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:17:30 AM

Cryptocurrency is growing and many people are interested in joining. I believe that Cryptocurrency has a bright future. And trading that can give us a big advantage. And I also need to trade and it's very good. And we will also slowly get profit.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:56:31 AM

I think cryptocurrency is starting to get on it's feet again, as i can see in the  market, the price of many altcoin starting to rise in a significant value.
I really hope this will keep on going from now and later.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

Yes I do,  that why I come here and jumped in to crypto trading.  Crypto trading is one of the way to get financial  freedom because with high fluctuation possible to make profit 10 -20 times in a few month. 

Crypto potential is still very good and promising in the future, I am also optimistic that the market will soon recover and be happy because today the price of bitcoin and ethereum rose by more than 5%, hopefully it will continue and the end of the year will be like 2017.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

I still believe in Cryptocurrency, so until now I am still here. I got a lot of experience from Cryptocurrency and with the price of coins now down. I believe that prices will recover and this is like last year's experience. That the price of the coin also dropped and that also didn't last long, after that the price of the coin rose again.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

Be always positive. Yes I always believe in crypto. Crypto prove so many things to us so why would I hesitate to believe?
Yes crypto will strike just sit back, relax, and chill. Will be rich ? It depends upon a person if he / she knows how to handle the situation, even the market is down, for sure he/she will continue to earn money.
Well, so far I still believe, even I feel that this is a pretty good job to do now. maybe some people are disappointed, and stop, but on the other hand, many people try to learn it and develop it.
as my original plan, I want to use my Cryptocurrency to generate more profit with investment. investment into my main choice by looking at the capabilities of progress through investments. so I was so sure of the presence of this investment. so I am very confident with my choice Cryptocurrency for now and the future.
If you want to generate more profit then get your money up for Ethereum or Maidsafe. Those coins have long term potential.
Cryptocurrency is indeed worthy to be trusted because of the ability, developed and owned by Cryptocurrency is able to generate more profits seen growth which also makes many people to have more confidence with Cryptocurrency. each stage of the Cryptocurrency continued to show progress that is quite challenging.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:37 AM

The answer is just simple yes and i definitely think i always will. What is really happening now occurs everyday in various aspect of our lives, nothing is really static and the dynamism of crypto is at play. Those who might doubt crypto are the ones who joined in the last quarter of last year, they really came in with a lot of expectation but hey! patience is key.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

I always believe in crypto, this can show an attitude if crypto provides profit. profit can be one of the main factors, so I think it's a natural thing for many people to like crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:55:33 AM

It will definitely fly high again but it is based on investors like us. If we are people who have no patience, no confidence in Crypto and do not want to hold on to long. The cryptocurrencies will have no capital to carry out the business strategy and it will gradually die. So the Crypto market will grow if we have the same positive thinking. Hope everyone will understand my message.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: