Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10067 times)
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

I still believe in crypto and nothing will change. This all is just the beginning and crypto is still developing. Bitcoin changes everything. Bitcoin is Freedom. Be Bitcoinized..be free!

Right, I am still convinced that the future of crypto will continue to improve and that one day it will be used for the transaction system, this is because the number of crypto users continues to grow and everyone has felt a great benefit that blockchain transactions are more effective.
Old successful crypto has more time to improve and soar up higher of its sustainability, which will provide a lot of people on their returns of investment. More people will continue to demand crypto as long as it fits their good perceptions, and the results of that is profit gains. Although some projects has no assurance these days but 30% out of the 100% am certain that will be successful in the future, so crypto is worth believable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

yeah...of course yes, because it is the beginning for cryptos so it will spreading all over the world, crypto prise will increase in future.   
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

You have to be patient in doing work in crypto, especially in trading because prices are definitely going up and down. I still believe in crypto and the coins I save now in the future will have a very high sale value. I keep trying to collect crypto coins through investments and doing bounties. That way I'm sure when the price of crypto coins recovers, I can sell a lot of coins.
mobiistaryuna

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

still believe in crypto like so many crypto lover on the crypto feild.but this is maybe a normal thing in crypto feild. Crypto is really amazing and we all know that everything is unstable in crypto feild. So I think we only need to have more patience for good.Bobs repair and delta and even nobs crypto has done more goods than Etherum when it comes to profit
That’s what Matters to a crypto currency trader
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:24:43 AM

You have to be patient in doing work in crypto, especially in trading because prices are definitely going up and down. I still believe in crypto and the coins I save now in the future will have a very high sale value. I keep trying to collect crypto coins through investments and doing bounties. That way I'm sure when the price of crypto coins recovers, I can sell a lot of coins.
Rhetorical question actuall, of course we still believe in crypto, because we are still in the early stage, a lot of amazing things will continue to arrive, just because this year there are no significant changes, it does not mean the future will be blurred, this is part of reasonable price changes, no need to worry about, just keep earning and collecting
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

if I say I don't believe in crypto then I'm a hypocrite, because the proof is I'm still in this forum to discuss about crypto, so I still believe in crypto even though I don't really expect if the bullrun will come this year because in my opinion this year it's very difficult to see the bullrun coming up with the current crypto situation, but at least the crypto price can increase slowly so that next year crypto price will begin to improve.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

Yeah and i know definitely the crypto market is going to rise again nothing can persuade me to stop crypto investments because i know that  crypto investments are going to be legalized in future and that is where we can realized the real value of crypto investments. That would also yield huge income.

ancafe

Activity: 1666
Merit: 710

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:00:36 AM

Yeah and i know definitely the crypto market is going to rise again nothing can persuade me to stop crypto investments because i know that  crypto investments are going to be legalized in future and that is where we can realized the real value of crypto investments. That would also yield huge income.
well, this is certainly believed, especially every year, crypto always shows positive activity. out there, there will definitely be better development. especially for now, there are still so many ICO developments that have taken place. it certainly will make trust in crypto stronger.
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

Yes for sure. The people who don't know about market cycle are thinking the crypto was dead. If we consider past years can identify the market cycle's behavior and also can believe in crypto very strongly. Tongue
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:12:09 AM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
Of course I still believe in crypto. at this time the blockchain system is still under development, so we still have enough time to invest in it. Im sure that in the future this technology will be very useful for humanity.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

Yes i still believe in crypto because this is the only work that give us freedom for work from home and without any risk and without competition and without any target and get the profit for sale the coins in the market.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:35:36 AM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
I believe in cryptography, this is the future of the new financial system, how it will look then, no one knows, but at the moment it looks very logical and clear.
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

Go back in time and ask - Do you believe in internet or in computer or in a car?
Yes we all will be rich, sooner or later, because amount of money is unlimited.
The problem is to know how to take it.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

Usually only one group has doubts about the cryptocurrency, and the cryptocurrency must be a novice. Newcomers investing in cryptocurrencies this year are basically losing money. They won't buy coins at the right time. However, for cryptocurrency fans, the future of cryptocurrencies is unshakable.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

Usually only one group has doubts about the cryptocurrency, and the cryptocurrency must be a novice. Newcomers investing in cryptocurrencies this year are basically losing money. They won't buy coins at the right time. However, for cryptocurrency fans, the future of cryptocurrencies is unshakable.

Crypto just recently became popular. I am sure that the cryptocurrency market is only at the development stage and soon it will show us the most interesting things. Of course, I believe in crypto because it allows me to see the future.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

The easiest way is to abandon cryptocurrency and exit the game. But so sama you lose your money. Therefore, you should believe in crypto and be patient.

changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

For me, I only believe in encryption that allows me to make money, and I am more willing to invest in new listings now, because they are more likely to double, rather than buying old coins waiting for the bull market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

I always believe in crypto, whatever the circumstances. Because crypto is a great opportunity for us to benefit. Investment in crypto will continue to run in this situation. And we must be patient for what is happening now. And always believe in crypto.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

I believe in crypto and hope that crypto will help me to return everything that I invested. A lot of money was invested in crypto projects that are now at the bottom.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
kewlia

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

must be sure still i believe in cryptocurrency. crypto investment have risk.but no risk no gain. only crypto can make your life easily rich. if we are can do invest right time and good coin. if we can do good coin hold for long time, hoped that future we can earn big profit. so i  believe crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: