Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10061 times)
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

Of course I believe in cryptocurrency, it makes good money, as it has a great future due to the fact that the blockchain is very popular

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:37:10 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 10:52:12 PM by FerWhite

If we consider how the market has behaved during the last months it is normal to have lost confidence. Anyway, there are still very interesting projects that are going to have a good future, you just have to find out and know how to find them. It is difficult to find good projects, but if you know what is working in the market during the last months it is best to invest in that.

For example now there is a new project called EVOAI, they are going to work with arbitrage bots, thing that I like a lot. They are selling their tokens very fast and that shows the confidence of investors

Check out their website in case you are interested: https://www.evoai.network/
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

I owe a lot to the cryptos not to give them my total confidence, especially to bitcoin, thanks to its creation and the blockchain, I have a stable job today, even though it is not in its best form (financially), I strongly believe that it will improve and that soon we should  expect a lastly bull run.

ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

of course, I still believe in crypto because if I no longer believe in crypto I am no longer in this forum. I still apply patience to myself and I believe that in the next few months crypto prices will recover even though not as high as last year.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

Yes I still believe in crypto and very sure that time will come when everyone who hold will smile. Some people do not believe in the potential of crypto again because of the market conditions I believe the red market time will soon be over but all coin will make it out of this bull market.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

After an incident that happened not so long ago, I would probably doubt that cryptocurrencies can live on, it seems to me that all the same cryptocurrencies today have little chance of becoming something wonderful and useful.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

I owe a lot to the cryptos not to give them my total confidence, especially to bitcoin, thanks to its creation and the blockchain, I have a stable job today, even though it is not in its best form (financially), I strongly believe that it will improve and that soon we should  expect a lastly bull run.

Based from experience, bitcoin help me too, financially. I am still studying yet it help me get by regarding school fees, project fees and buying things i desire. With all my needs, bitcoin is there, after a year of studying crypto, understanding it and joining campaigns, i can buy books i needed in my studies which i couldn't buy before. Bitcoin when sold and exchange to fiat becomes my additional allowance, i used it to buy the things i needed.
Regarding the main topic, if i am ask if i'm loosing confidence, i can say a little bit. With all the dumps and the market going down , still there is the chance of bitcoin rising up again. After all bitcoin will never die, so there is still hope out there. I strongly believe that bitcoin could rise this month and these following months, i can relate to this comment that is why i qouted it.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

some time ago when the market was not as bad as this I still believe even though the coin crypto is experiencing a very high price drop but I still believe that there is still an opportunity for the market to recover. however, my confidence in crypto is increasingly doubting because now the market situation is even getting worse and continues to experience a very high price decline, we will see at the end of this year whether it will experience a recovery as predicted or not, and my belief crypto depends on what will happen at the end of this year later.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

there is no reason for me to make it impossible to believe in crypto potential, because everything I've got now comes from crypto. even though the price isn't always good, but I'm sure there will be even more developments that will occur next year
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

Yes I still believe in cryptocurrency and still waiting for it to moon I can’t quite at this early stage everything your doing you need to give it time. Because it’s pays but not fast or immediately you join it.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?

Yes, i still believe in cryptocurrency and i believe that it will come back and will be stable for a long time. So that when that time comes we will be gain profit and we will be rich. Smiley Let's stay positive in cryptocurrency.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

You can believe or not – it is everyone's choice. The market has already existed, and then it will only develop. Only those people who spend a lot of time on cryptocurrencies will be able to make money here.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

You can believe or not – it is everyone's choice. The market has already existed, and then it will only develop. Only those people who spend a lot of time on cryptocurrencies will be able to make money here.
When I bought my first BTC was worth $ 1,000 . Then I forgot about it and sold it when its price was already $ 10,000. And you say that would earn only one who devotes much time to the cryptocurrency. I think a very important role luck plays.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
Yes I do, In fact that is why I am still in hope that crypto will comeback one day. Crypto is still in recovering in its bloody deals. Me ,I am currently on waiting for the bull run that will come this end of year
I always believe in the Cryptocurrency, because Cryptocurrency is able to prove that he is very trustworthy and capable to generate considerable profits in the future. so relying on these coins is very nice and makes the Cryptocurrency market continues to undergo development.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

NO, THIS MARKET IS DEAD. Reality is hitting all of you in your face, and you still ignore reality.

Well then, get REKT.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

I believe because this market persist for quite sometime now and here it will move upward. You can't say it dead. Yeah many challenges will come where new innovation pave new way of investing in crypto and how to utilize crypto.  But it will definately move up

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

No, I am completely disappointed in the crypto market, due to I have lost much money in this year, pump and dump everyday, the market without any grow in 2018, someone say the market will recover in next year.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

Even after such a drop and BTC price around 5,5k USD, I am believing in crypto, because I won't sell my coins at any case, so it is sad, but we have no other chance, rather than to wait and to hope for the better future.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

No, I am completely disappointed in the crypto market, due to I have lost much money in this year, pump and dump everyday, the market without any grow in 2018, someone say the market will recover in next year.
It is a risk and you should be able to understand the risks that exist in bitcoin as it happens now that you have to be patient when you lose money because maybe not only you have felt it
ourepts

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

Of course I still strongly believe in crypto. For now crypto in the recovery phase is trying to open its wings to the world that crypto technology will be our strength in the future. Looking at the Crypto trade chart, in my opinion it will make a very profitable investment place. Be patient this friend is our bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: