Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies must be careful  (Read 4651 times)
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

Exactly newbie members or investors who are new in the market need to take advantage of free sources like reading news about cryptocurrency and market trends to improve their knowledge to gain self confidence. It's better not to trust blindly fake news and exit the market in the loss.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Well, should we say they are being deceived. It's not. There are some process or stages that one need to pass through, in order to be able to learn some things. If a newbies or noob in the crypto space feels he is in profit no matter how low and sells, there is nothing bad in it. If he makes mistake, then it means he has to learn from his mistakes. When it comes to trading, some have to gain, while some lose in the process.
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

Not only beginners have to be careful, but also old residents of the market of cryptocurrencies. They are tried to be deceived everywhere, on it it is always necessary to be very careful and to check all information most.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

Now it is perfect time for newbies,because prices a still low as a year ago, so they have all chances to become richer on next pump and lower chances to lose 80% as it happened to those investors in january.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

Newbies almost always make a lot of mistakes, the main thing is to draw the right conclusions and not to make more mistakes.

I think it helps in work and in other matters.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

I frankly think that we ALL must be careful, not just the novices.
Moving in the crypto market is like walking on a minefield, at every step everything can explode.
On the other hand, it's the only market where - with a little luck - you can still make a lot of money.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

the point is you don't be incited by people when you want to buy coins, believe in yourself and don't follow the words of people
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

yeah that's true. Newbies are the ones who are being panicked the most as well as some veteran members who were in early but were not all that vexed in crypto. One other side of this that is dangerous is that it drives outsiders away. Right now, if you try to explain Bitcoin and blockchain to any person the person won't mind you due to the news surrounding it right now. Anyways i think it's not yet over for us. Good things are even about to happen.

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

in my opinion this is not a fraud but now the market is experiencing a very drastic price reduction, if you are planning to hold an altcoin with a very long time there is no need to worry about that because the market will grow in the future

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:27:16 PM

I agree with you. Beginners will need time before they begin to understand the topic. Up to this point, they should be careful, because any rash action can lead to large losses. You should try to filter all the news and do not react to each of them.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

This does not apply to newbies only. I see a lot of "experienced investors" throwing their money straight from the window into shady projects with red flags everywhere. The purpose should be to learn from these mistakes at least. Nonetheless, they do not admit blunders, and later you can see them all over the Internet how the market burned them while it was just their silliness. Knowledge is power and being able to acknowledge bad decisions is the way to move on.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

Beginners have to be very attentive in any sphere. But in cryptocurrency it is necessary to be even more attentive because to lose the put in this sphere to beginners very simply. It is necessary to have a lot of knowledge and experience to minimize mistakes.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:58:57 PM

problems that arise because of too panic selling due to unfavorable market conditions is a dilemma for newbies. Therefore, information and research on cryptocurrency must be done. Sometimes the number of sites that provide information about cryptocurrency must be filtered again.
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

It may be a truth. I think some altcoin should replace fiat money. And it must be a very modern currency.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

These is just the worst case scenario of an investor making decisions based from their emotions. Over-excitement can sometimes push us to invest on crypto because we just wanted to be part of the hype too without realizing that we are putting our investment at risk.

nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

I believe that some people want that the newbies or other people to be panic about this such condition and then to sell out the coins in the cheap price. Because, derive the people to be panic in crypto is very easy. just make dump market in that day and then boom the people will sell their coin instantly. That is why what we must do is analyzing the situation, be sure, and never panic to this kind of condition,.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:37:16 PM

Well, newbies at this time are lucky to have met the market in a bear mode. One thing you certainly can not take off newbies is selling the coin lower than the coin price the bought it.

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:31:07 AM

I would suggest to the newbie they must have to be careful when they want to go in investment and trading because it is very risky for them when they involve they have not enough knowledge yet, they must have to keep on researching and absorb the advices of the people.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Newbies have to start learning more about cryptocurrencies and trading before investing in this fields. They have to know that working with crypto isn't the shortest way to "get rich fast". If they get such knowledge, including the risks involved, maybe they will work smartly and avoid the big loses.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:48:59 AM

Believe me, not newbies alone, even pros in the game are falling for this deceit. Imagine, a volume of over $800 billion as at  last DEC is barely a little bit over $200 billion right now. Hence, this game is rather beyond the newbies alone, it's actually something everyone of us needs to watch well and make necessary adjustments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: