Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies must be careful  (Read 4651 times)
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:51:47 AM

it is true, as a newbie you should first learnabout crypto before investing money. otherwise you can lose money quickly. you should know in advance if prices are currently high or low. only when you realize it, you should invest or leave it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:57:50 AM

As a beginner, it must have a mental and mental steel to be able to face the market and the news that comes so that it is not consumed by bad news. Need enough learning to mentally educate them to be able to make the right decisions.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

In my opinion, these newbies should not be involved in investing now. This is not a good time to make small profits as they wish. The market is slowly moving in a new way of doing things, and the thing to do is watch. Observation is very important because it can help us to come up with an accurate strategy and be able to make more money from the market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:38:30 AM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

I think that every newbie should look for as much information as possible in order to avoid being loosing or getting scammed. And about selling cheap and buying expensive is because they are lacking the information/knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

Of course beginners must be careful if they will enter the crypto world, they must really understand what to do here, especially now that crypto conditions are not stable so to be able to get maximum results certainly need patience
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:48:48 AM

New entrants should be involved in the telegrams of people with longtime experience in the Crypto market as well as investing in ICO projects. I think they will help a lot of newcomers on how to get a good idea of the projects and the upcoming altcoins.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:00:08 AM

I think not easy for a beginner when walking in the crypto world, there are many things they have to learn, beginners always create and spread panic. believe any news without corrected.

and joining the crypto community is the best solution for a beginner. so beginners will never become viruses.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

Today i see one more scam scheme.
Scammers  copy coin announces and replace links with spywares.
newbies be careful.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:16:14 AM

cryptocurrency is like that, as a beginner before you make a decision you must really understand cryptocurrency, indeed we can also learn from experience but in the cryptocurrency industry we are not always in good or lucky condition, we also need more knowledge so as not to be deceived, because many users are now easier to manipulate with whales and more easily panic.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

I would suggest to the newbie they must have to be careful when they want to go in investment and trading because it is very risky for them when they involve they have not enough knowledge yet, they must have to keep on researching and absorb the advices of the people.
for newbies, maybe my advice is not to believe easily with news that is not clear, so first make sure the news, about the truth, if the bad news is true, then don't panic and start securing your assets

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

Newbies are more prone to the news being inexperienced fellow they should be more careful before investing and selling the coins .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

FUD is what really makes newbies carried away by the panic to participate in selling their coins cheaply. pity also if in the end they are forced to buy expensive to get the investment again. my advice is that they don't focus too much on the news on the internet. just focus and see the market situation directly, their movements and their potential to go back up.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

It is why we need to analyze the market before we do something and I think it is for all people and not just for newbies only. Many news spread about the bad and good news, and if we read without searching for another story and compare it, then we might get in a trap without know which news is real and which news is not real. So we need to be careful when reading some news, and we need to search from another source so we can know the truth to make a decision.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

Not for newbie only I think, all crypto trader must be careful in any news that coming for affected phychology. Even crypto expert must carefully when trade on market, we don't what happen next, pro trade still can get loss.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

I can only agree and say newbies have to be careful.
There are so many frauds in the crypto world and ways to lose your money.
Therefore, you should first learn a lot about crypto and do not you invest headless into the crypto world.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

When I heard the news about crypto will fall or rise even then at least check first. a look at the official website of the crypto will certainly make know the truth. many indeed are eaten on issues which are not true because they only rely on what other people's words without seeing a definite clarity and this often occurs for a newbie.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

True newbies need to observe first and do some research before make any decisions. Some news are fake dont believe in it or you will end up in panic selling or fomoing. Give a lot of time studying how cryto and markets works. Observe, analyze, study, do your own strategies and need a lot of patients if you want to be successful on this field.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:16:30 AM

Yes newbies have to be careful. Just hold your coins be calm and wait patiently for the market to rise again.

Omela44
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:28:56 AM

I can only confirm that you have to be careful as a newbie. I learned so much about scam here in the forum and was very surprised how much there is of it. There are many different coins and token systems that you first have to understand. Therefore, as a beginner you should really learn something about crypto and not just try to make money with it.
BariaczRoni

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:39:33 AM

That is evident in the crypto money world. It's like big fish swallowing small fish. Successful traders must always seek to make a profit based by their tricks and lack of experience of the newbies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: