Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies must be careful  (Read 4650 times)
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

In my opinion, at first, newbies should gain as much knowledge and experience as they can, instead of thinking of earning money in trading. With sufficient knowledge and experience it is most likely that they would be successful in future.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

There is one sure way to stay in the black and even make a profit to. It is necessery buy a bitcoin fork or a bitcoin and place an order for 15 k. Probably have to wait)
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

I agree with you. I think it is necessary to artificially increase the threshold of entry into the industry, and I'm not talking about money, but about knowledge. It would be much more practical.
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Every time I see such posts I can't understand what you write them for. They are too obvious! My mum always asks me to be cautious while driving. She knows I'm always cautious, but that's not pointless because she worries about me! But your post is because everybody knows one can learn only from his own mistakes.
crazy1204

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

The number of scammers has increased.Newbies should be very careful.Newbies should not do anything from research and should buy escrow when buying something.I think they should make more purchases on the stock market.He doesn't buy coins because he sells cheap from a dealer he doesn't know.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

For this reason it is necessary to educate the majority and make it clear to them that they have to do their own research, those groups of speculation do not bring anything good, the most important thing in the cryptos is to be willing to learn, if they learn to read the market and to know the different communities, they will realize why certain movements occur and even be able to predict future movements.

flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:39:35 PM
Merited by MOSSAD (1)

Sometimes too much monitor the condition of the market makes our confidence decreases. It is what makes us bounce with what we already assume from the very beginning. For newbie market conditions getting worse make we sometimes do not have many options. Newbie and have no "money" it makes us like have a limitation to do other actions while the asset only in one or two altcoins. But for those who have the soul of a fighter and not give up easily it is precisely very interesting things but the main point we should be still able to control the emotions and also do not forget to always be up to date any news on a trusted forums. If there blow up a bad news there is good for us to do research first,sometimes bad news has no source which is not clear and just want to FUD for a moment.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

I also experienced that type of actions. If you're a newbie once you see even a small decrease for several days you will really going to dump your asset to get back some of your investment. I hope everyone will learn without experiencing that.

At your service
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Also they need to learn to be patient, cause the cryptocurrency world is all about patient.
If we can't do that, then we won't be able to bear the condition of this crypto world.

bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:17:34 AM

As a beginner in the crypto world, you will experience difficulties and you can also experience losses because you have no knowledge. So you can easily panic when you see falling market prices and sell coins that you have at very low prices. In conducting coin trading certainly requires a good strategy and conducting research.

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:23:03 AM

I also agree with you when Newbies must be careful in this crypto market. Market knowledge is along with Bitcoin experience and ongoing market dynamics.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

Newbies need to understand the cryptocurrency , cryptocurrency market and develop themselves before they start to commit themselves and their funds into cryptocurrency market! There are invevitable ocuurences in cryptocurrency but you must guard yourself and protect yourself by planning!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ImSuparmin

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

beginners must be careful in choosing bounties because most of the ICO beginners are forbidden to participate in or participate in bounties, but you as a beginner don't worry there are also some ICOs that you can follow but you have to look for them and you can see the rules in ICO, it's a little hard to find it. but in my opinion it is better that you increase your rank first before following the bounty.

Matcuda

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

Beginners find it difficult if they started working in cryptocurrency on their own, here you need an assistant who will tell you how to act in this situation, and then come and experience. A person pays for experience in any case, so failures should not be perceived as a tragedy, but it is necessary to draw conclusions and move forward.

xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

if you are a newbie you should buy BITCOIN or Ethereum at this time it may drop but only little to go to be honest the upside has great potential its worth the risk even if you wait atleast 1year more, but only put money you can afford to lose ETHEREUM NEWS from Devcon4

Major Bank Approval And Approaching Proof-Of-Stake
https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/11/05/ethereum-price-jumps-on-major-bank-approval-and-approaching-proof-of-stake/#40e03e9b5621

Improvements seek to accommodate a one-thousand-fold increase (14 to 14,000 txn per second) in Ethereum transactions after the impending upgrade.
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/ethereum-developer-conference-praises-buidl-vs-hodl-as-central-theme-at-devcon-in-prague/

Ethereum [ETH] Foundation and Filecoin Partner to Build the Hardware for Ethereum 2.0
https://www.crypto-economy.net/en/ethereum-eth-foundation-and-filecoin-partner-to-build-the-hardware-for-ethereum-2-0/

“The Godfather of Ethereum” Proposed Reversable ICOs to Let Investors Take Their Money Back
https://toshitimes.com/reversable-ico/

these are some of the good news on ETHEREUM this past month

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

Of course everyone here in this business must need to work out and do our own research in order to get learned the good ways on how to be successful in this business. Whether you are a newbie or an old folks in this crypto world everyone must always learn  and get updated because everything is not in permanent always getting new so be updated.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

This is certain, a beginner must be careful if he is going to enter the crypto world, study it in detail so that he is not confused and when the time comes he can start investing in cryptocurrency

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

new referenced on the current bitcoin in it should not start first. The new person must find the real information about the bitcoin and new should be begin on them, this current me also very many lots for overflow do not seek to understand before invoring on bitcoin

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

I think apart from been careful and patient
A crypto trader has to be able to learn from disappointments and past failures
And use it to benefit himself or herself in future trades

Learn from your mistakes always and you can make crypto currency your own
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:11:21 AM

They were playing newbies by spreading false news. if this happens to a newbie they should learn their mistakes that be aware of false news and be vigilant to know the real news, not just a rumor.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: