Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement @Lauda @ThePharacist @actmyname @Timelord2067 @suchmoon  (Read 3923 times)
Thule (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

I've been in part time law enforcement for 30 years and I grew up on a farm.

You mean a security guard working 12-18h/day  Grin

Like i said i will get my satisfaction/justice......

Are 18 hour days considered part time where you live?

I'm sure you will get satisfaction some day, but you'll have to get your cousin alone and drunk first.  Smiley

Thats what you posted on your FB

Also how can you as simple security guard enforce any laws ? LOL you have no additional rights but just the same like any other civilian.

Its always funny i don't know why but security guards always think they are smarter in law where they in general have no clue at all.
I don't know how its in canada but in europe and us they are basicly cheap workers without a good education but with a big mouth

How many friends do you have on FB even asking to add you back as friend ? 0 ? ? ?
Btw what is your height ?You look so small

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

That's about as likely as you suing me this Monday....  Tongue

Also how can you as simple security guard enforce any laws ? LOL you have no additional rights but just the same like any other civilian.

YOU can't enforce any laws, but I can.

As a citizen of Canada, I have three powers of arrest.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Thule (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

That's about as likely as you suing me this Monday....  Tongue

YOU can't enforce any laws, but I can.

As a citizen of Canada, I have three powers of arrest.   Smiley

lol so i guess its going to happen
I didn't posted your face in the security uniform since i guess your comment on that picture is proof enough
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:26:07 AM
Merited by Steamtyme (1)

I didn't posted your face in the security uniform since i guess your comment on that picture is enough proof

I've never hidden the fact work as a part time security guard.  I am a people person - I enjoy the work.  I never work longer than 5-6 hours for a concert.

I've also never hidden the fact I work as a senior consultant for HP, which requires me to work until the project is done.

Can you put two and two together?  Maybe your "wife" can help you?

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Thule (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

I'm going to bed Martin.....Will see your actions over the next days and will react based on that.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

I'm going to bed Martin.....Will see your actions over the next days and will react based on that.

Monday will come and go, and nothing will change.

Then Ill expect you to crawl back into your hole. 

I guarantee it.  Smiley

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:16:01 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 07:38:50 AM by xtraelv

<>
It seems you have a flawed understanding of the burden of proof.

The risked amount in your feedback to The Pharmacist is 100 BTC. Fact.
You have not shown that you have even traded with The Pharmacist, never mind risked 100 BTC. Fact.
Vod claims that your feedback shows a risked 100 BTC. Fact.
Vod claims that the 100 BTC risk is not substantiated. Fact.
Your lawsuit is based upon this claim:

"Vod is committing libel by claiming that I lied, scammed, and am a criminal."

You have the burden of proof.

You need to substantiate why Vod's claim that you lied is false. You have the burden of proof.

You're using a similar strategy to Christian apologetics in which they shift the burden of proof onto the one rejecting the claim. Roll Eyes

Ignoring the obvious trolling - here is my opinion:

Vod could easily base his defense on "honest opinion" based on what actmyname just said.

Risked BTC and not scammed BTC which is a total diffrence.

I disagree. The definition is clearly stated when you place the feedback.
So you claimed that The Pharmacist stole or tried to steal 100 BTC.
The onus of proof for that claim is on you.

Based on that it is my opinion that you would not only lose. You'd be liable for Vod's legal costs as well.

For your info the defentition of a criminal :

An individual who has been found guilty of the commission of conduct that causes social harm and that is punishable by law; a person who has committed a crime.

There you are wrong again. Because there is a far wider definition of "Criminal".

It can mean anything from being convicted of a crime, having committed an illegal (legal or religious) act or having done something despicable.

It will be a lawsuite from Netherland where my company is registered.
Am just checking your real info since i saw already some people tried to get your info

Considering that you are from Netherland where you claim your company is registered  - I wonder what the Dutch law says about releasing personal information about Vod. Europe has some of the strictest privacy laws. Obviously you believe it to be related to your company - otherwise you'd just lodge it in Poland where you live.

Ironically by saying you are going to do the lawsuit from the Netherlands - where libel can be a civil wrong, the statement can also constitute a criminal offense.
https://www.amsadvocaten.com/blog/litigation-2/libel-slander-and-rectification-in-the-netherlands/
So in the Netherlands you could potentially be liable for criminal libel towards the Pharmacist. You just fucked up your entire case by choice of venue.  Grin

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Thule (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:20:53 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 12:55:49 PM by Thule

<>
It seems you have a flawed understanding of the burden of proof.

The risked amount in your feedback to The Pharmacist is 100 BTC. Fact.
You have not shown that you have even traded with The Pharmacist, never mind risked 100 BTC. Fact.
Vod claims that your feedback shows a risked 100 BTC. Fact.
Vod claims that the 100 BTC risk is not substantiated. Fact.
Your lawsuit is based upon this claim:

"Vod is committing libel by claiming that I lied, scammed, and am a criminal."

You have the burden of proof.

You need to substantiate why Vod's claim that you lied is false. You have the burden of proof.

You're using a similar strategy to Christian apologetics in which they shift the burden of proof onto the one rejecting the claim. Roll Eyes

Ignoring the obvious trolling - here is my opinion:

Vod could easily base his defense on "honest opinion" based on what actmyname just said.

Risked BTC and not scammed BTC which is a total diffrence.

I disagree. The definition is clearly stated when you place the feedback.
So you claimed that The Pharmacist stole or tried to steal 100 BTC.
The onus of proof for that claim is on you.

Based on that it is my opinion that you would not only lose. You'd be liable for Vod's legal costs as well.

For your info the defentition of a criminal :

An individual who has been found guilty of the commission of conduct that causes social harm and that is punishable by law; a person who has committed a crime.

There you are wrong again. Because there is a far wider definition of "Criminal".

It can mean anything from being convicted of a crime, having committed an illegal (legal or religious) act or having done something despicable.

It will be a lawsuite from Netherland where my company is registered.
Am just checking your real info since i saw already some people tried to get your info

Considering that you are from Netherland where you claim your company is registered  - I wonder what the Dutch law says about releasing personal information about Vod. Europe has some of the strictest privacy laws. Obviously you believe it to be related to your company - otherwise you'd just lodge it in Poland where you live.

Ironically by saying you are going to do the lawsuit from the Netherlands - where libel can be a civil wrong, the statement can also constitute a criminal offense.
https://www.amsadvocaten.com/blog/litigation-2/libel-slander-and-rectification-in-the-netherlands/
So in the Netherlands you could potentially be liable for criminal libel towards the Pharmacist. You just fucked up your entire case by choice of venue.  Grin

Your post is a joke.But what can somebody expect from you.

First the imague you took out of context is me saving people from Quark scammers.Quark was and still is a pump and dump coin controlled by a scammer group.They of course claim its trolling but the old members here should remember quark very well.So your first try to discredit me failed.

The defenition of "being a criminal" is very clear.
Your image just proofed it.Vod statement is very clear.
You are a criminal
Other than that the defenition of criminal won't be taken from the internet where you can find anything to your needs but from the black law dictionary.Just for your info

And no it can not mean anything.Go back to school and learn basics

Next i didn't released any personal information which Vod isn't sharing already in public.So again your next claim is just poor.
I told them i run a company and i got issues with customers asking me if i scammed when reading these comments.I told them it harmed my company so its the company which lost income by defaming me.So its also the company which will file the lawsuite.Easy as that and your next poor attempt claiming its ilegal because i'm currently myself in east europe is the biggest joke i ever read.

If you think i'm not allowed to sue with my company which gets hit because of that defaming cause i'm living currently outside of that country than i can tell you you are totally wrong.

Beside that the judge doesn't care what nonsense you write.
Thats the beautiful going to court that the judge there won't even listen a single second of all that bullshit which is being posted here but will only use the real world law and not some personal defenitions of some people who seems to be limited in design of law

And also one and for the final time if you take Vod's claim serious than you are also obliged in court to take the rest of that page serious.

And it clearly says : Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

Now reading their comments i don't see a single proof that i scammed someone.They didn't gave a negativ for scamming which they admitted hundred of times.

Vod will be unable to claim in court 1. the trust feedback is to be taken serious when claiming at the same time the negativ feedback is not to be taken serious since some people decided they can also take it for other purposes when the page clearly says You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

The Trust feedback was designed for trading trust which you can clearly see when reading the explanation of "risked btc" .Based on Vod's multiple claims ealier in public that the trust system isn't only to be used against scammers or trades anymore he clearly made the risked btc worthless in those cases which mean the explanation of risked btc will lose its meaning if the trust system is being used for other purposes then it was created and defined.

Let's see how Vod is going to proof that i'm a scammer and criminal.

Having that massiv amount of abuse claims against Vod on his account and on the forum is not going to help him either.
Twisting facts like they are doing here continuously (for example the trustfeed explanation on page is valid if its in their favour and not valid if its against them "trust abuse for non scamming") won't be possible there.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

<snip...lots of whinging and moaning>...

....Beside that the judge doesn't care what nonsense  you I write.
Thats the beautiful going to court that the judge there won't even listen a single second of all that bullshit which is being I’ve posted here ...

ftfy

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Vod will be unable to claim in court

I'll have to be summoned to court before I can claim anything.

And that is not going to happen with a dishonest bozo like yourself.

Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Is it Monday yet? Feels like Monday with that "businessman" yapping here again.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

shit this is still going on... why people feeding the crazy?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Thule (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

canadian laws are awesome and clear

Plaintiffs don’t have to prove falsity, malice or special damages to win a defamation suit. As such, Canadian politicians often use libel litigation as a way to silence critics.

Defendants are considered prima facie liable until proven innocent.

Actual Malice is not a requirement in Canadian defamation lawsuits, meaning the plaintiff does not have to prove that the defendant lied with malicious intent.

So like i said previous all your nonsense claims are invalid in court
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

I am afraid as much as you try and as hard as you try , the negative is going to stay especially when is valid. People are suffering non-valid negative feedbacks and they are used to it, you want to clear your name by threatening and blackmailing ? I don't think this will lead you to any good. As LFC_Bitcoin said either deal with the negative or start new, you can't do much, this is decentralized forum there are no cops here and if you are concerned about signature campaigns there are a lot of altcoin ones who accept red trust persons.

Bottom line, there is a solution to everything.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2716

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:38:56 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Foxpup (3), sirazimuth (1), marlboroza (1)

This thread is starting to get like:

"I know you are, but what am I?  I know you are, but what am I?.. Infinity!!"    Grin

From a feedback perspective, Thule sealed his own fate with the way he's conducted himself after the feedback was left. Similar to a criminal who gets additional time when they come into court and decide to start attacking others in the courtroom. If the goal is or was to get a clean feedback record, he's already failed, and will continue to fail, whether a legal case has been won or not... but, uh, good luck with the legal battle, Thule... I'm sure there is much to be won here. Roll Eyes

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6795

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:31:43 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

shit this is still going on... why people feeding the crazy?
I was wondering that myself, but Vod has had some pretty decent zingers aimed at Thule that were amusing to read.

Still, I think Thule has gone full mixan at this point and it's probably best to start giving this thread the deaf ear.  I'm going to start this myself.  I have nothing left to say in my defense of whatever it is Thule thinks my crime is, but I shall be waiting with bated breath for LE to show up at my door with a charge that I slandered/libeled someone on the interwebs. 

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

canadian laws are awesome and clear
Yep, and as you're looking at tort law, you would need to prove that there are damages.

If we're talking libel then you should show that Vod has made false statements that directly caused you damages.

But then Vod can always claim that there was qualified privilege or fair comment and dismiss your case, full stop. The latter being, "you strongly believe this person is a scammer" being applied to your asinine behavior.

This is such a trivial matter that at worst, it would cost Vod some gas money.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:35:41 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1), actmyname (1)

This is such a trivial matter that at worst, it would cost Vod some gas money.

That's OK - I just bought a brand new Prius.  Smiley   The courthouse is close enough I could drive there on EV mode, using no gas at all.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:27:23 AM

Your post is a joke.But what can somebody expect from you.

First the imague you took out of context is me saving people from Quark scammers.Quark was and still is a pump and dump coin controlled by a scammer group.They of course claim its trolling but the old members here should remember quark very well.So your first try to discredit me failed.

The defenition of "being a criminal" is very clear.
Your image just proofed it.Vod statement is very clear.
You are a criminal
Other than that the defenition of criminal won't be taken from the internet where you can find anything to your needs but from the black law dictionary.Just for your info

And no it can not mean anything.Go back to school and learn basics

Next i didn't released any personal information which Vod isn't sharing already in public.So again your next claim is just poor.
I told them i run a company and i got issues with customers asking me if i scammed when reading these comments.I told them it harmed my company so its the company which lost income by defaming me.So its also the company which will file the lawsuite.Easy as that and your next poor attempt claiming its ilegal because i'm currently myself in east europe is the biggest joke i ever read.

If you think i'm not allowed to sue with my company which gets hit because of that defaming cause i'm living currently outside of that country than i can tell you you are totally wrong.

Beside that the judge doesn't care what nonsense you write.
Thats the beautiful going to court that the judge there won't even listen a single second of all that bullshit which is being posted here but will only use the real world law and not some personal defenitions of some people who seems to be limited in design of law

And also one and for the final time if you take Vod's claim serious than you are also obliged in court to take the rest of that page serious.

And it clearly says : Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

Now reading their comments i don't see a single proof that i scammed someone.They didn't gave a negativ for scamming which they admitted hundred of times.

Vod will be unable to claim in court 1. the trust feedback is to be taken serious when claiming at the same time the negativ feedback is not to be taken serious since some people decided they can also take it for other purposes when the page clearly says You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

The Trust feedback was designed for trading trust which you can clearly see when reading the explanation of "risked btc" .Based on Vod's multiple claims ealier in public that the trust system isn't only to be used against scammers or trades anymore he clearly made the risked btc worthless in those cases which mean the explanation of risked btc will lose its meaning if the trust system is being used for other purposes then it was created and defined.

Let's see how Vod is going to proof that i'm a scammer and criminal.

Having that massiv amount of abuse claims against Vod on his account and on the forum is not going to help him either.
Twisting facts like they are doing here continuously (for example the trustfeed explanation on page is valid if its in their favour and not valid if its against them "trust abuse for non scamming") won't be possible there.

Your analysis proves you don't comprehend any of it.  You'll find out.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

People who will get the special treatment from me

suchmoon
TheUltraElite
Timelord2067
The Pharmacist
Lauda
actmyname

Can I get special treatment too?  My wife thinks I'm a jerk....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: