Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

We have Proven our-self with 3 Established Projects

and this is a reason for hiding your team? you wanna collect some money, just show them
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Also interested in a question about github. I would like to read. Where to look?

At the beginning of the discussion there is a link to the GitHub project. I am not good at technical aspects of tokens, and on the GitHub there is code for programmers.
I would like to hear the opinion of independent programmers who can read the code. What is the code ironed on GitHab.
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

Reserve french translation
CVUGkomTt85r3af9DThCKy5JSGjUc1bahj
You can send the wallet address with link
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

and this is a reason for hiding your team? you wanna collect some money, just show them
You are right we wanna collect some money to in implement the crux debit card project with http://www.theissuer.com. We already paid for Cryptobridge for 7days listing
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:51:27 AM

Now investors are waiting for the growth of the market and they will now very carefully select a project for themselves, a lot of scam projects
It seems to me that before the turn of the crypto market there is very little left. Most likely, an annual crypto pump should start soon! )))

you are absolutely right. We have passed the worst moment for the world of cryptocurrency. growth will now begin and it is worthwhile to start a marketing campaign in advance.
[/quote]

Many people talk about the mythical growth of coins, but I think that in the near future we should not expect a rapid growth of the market. Maybe t will start in the beginning of 2019.

pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

We are happy to Announce that We have Paid  Listing Fee for the Exchange CryptoBridge And you can see the Transaction Details  here https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1yfLA27oTFXk43z8RsqUYe2e7G8ACsbWG
Crux Coin will be listed in 7 days from now
Great news! CryptoBridge is a very good cryptoexchange. Of course, this is not Bittrex or Binance, but a worthy choice.

This is a good option to start with. Top exchanges require large amounts from developers. Why pay for it? Listing on large stock exchanges will be at least half a year. I think so
As far as I know, listing on the stock exchange, like binance costs around $0.5 mln. This is a very impressive amount, but then the developers will be very rich!
Ow! I would never have thought that listing can be so expensive! Not every project is able to collect such a sum. The more you need to get your token was a good, Binance not accept "garbage"))
Listing on some exchanges costs about 5-15 Bitcoins. Besides, on the most popular ones it is even more expensive. I think that much depends on the listing, so that’s why developers are willing to pay that kind of money.
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

You are right we wanna collect some money to in implement the crux debit card project with http://www.theissuer.com. We already paid for Cryptobridge for 7days listing
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

The output of the coin on the CryptoBridge is very good! CryptoBridge is a normal exchange to which investors have confidence.
CRYPTOTECHDEV

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

Interesting concept
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

You're right! The blockchain technology itself is a very interesting concept. It remains to wait for the same original idea of implementation.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

The exit token to the exchange is great news! This is always an important step. Since the free opportunity to both buy and sell at any time a coin increases trust between investors and developers.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

We are happy to Announce that We have Paid  Listing Fee for the Exchange CryptoBridge And you can see the Transaction Details  here https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1yfLA27oTFXk43z8RsqUYe2e7G8ACsbWG
Crux Coin will be listed in 7 days from now
Great news! CryptoBridge is a very good cryptoexchange. Of course, this is not Bittrex or Binance, but a worthy choice.

This is a good option to start with. Top exchanges require large amounts from developers. Why pay for it? Listing on large stock exchanges will be at least half a year. I think so
As far as I know, listing on the stock exchange, like binance costs around $0.5 mln. This is a very impressive amount, but then the developers will be very rich!
Ow! I would never have thought that listing can be so expensive! Not every project is able to collect such a sum. The more you need to get your token was a good, Binance not accept "garbage"))

Listing on some exchanges costs about 5-15 Bitcoins. Besides, on the most popular ones  it is even more expensive. I think that much depends on the listing, so that’s why  developers are willing to pay that kind of money.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

not all project listed for money. If project good he can be listed for free

Basically, most exchanges include firstly, those coins that are popular and have a large capitalization, but as about new tokens they are  very suspicious, because it can appears to be a scam and it is justified.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

not all project listed for money. If project good he can be listed for free

Basically, most exchanges include firstly, those coins that are popular and have a large capitalization, but as about new tokens they are  very suspicious, because it can appears to be a scam and it is justified.

But what about the young beginner projects? Where to get a huge community and large trading volumes? Where the same must begin.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

I want to take part in the signature bounty.
I sat down with a telegram and a discount, but I did not see the banner and the inscription that I have to wear for the time of the company. Also question to you, where is the registration form?

Perhaps team members forgot to include a link to the registration in the campaign bounty. let's together ask to publish this important link
I am free now and can carry your signature. Waiting for the team comment on the registration form. And then I will begin to advertise your company. From myself I will say. I read your first post and realized that you really have something to show people. I hope that if I buy masternods, then the profit from them will be good. But for now, I want to wear sig.
On signature, especially with a good rank, you can earn good money. I think, that soon will say all details about bounty and can be will begin to work!
Yeah, but I'd like to buy a masternode if I had the chance. Because with this you can even stop going to work! I wonder how much it will cost?

I have never bought masternode, but I wonder if it is profitable at all. In principle, I now have some saved money for such a venture))
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

I wonder when debit cards will be ready for this project. I think that this will happen only at the end of ICO and  only if the project will be developed. I hope it will succeed.

usually project release their cards in 6-12 months after end of ICO
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

A profitable project for anyone who works on it, but I'm sorry I still don't see how much the total prize is given for the signature bounty campaign?
When will it be finished? Can you help in more detail.
fredericakarissa

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

A great project, I believe that this project will soon be known and more successful than expected
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

A great project, I believe that this project will soon be known and more successful than expected
I hope so too. Crito the market needs new strong projects! I hope that this CRUX COIN project is exactly like that!
vedaji96

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

cux a new project with many practical ideas I firmly believe that this project when the floor will be interested people wish the project success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: