Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
No matter how old the creators or consultants are. It is important what their competence. Look at the richest people, like Warren Buffet. How old do you know him? more than 60 years. So do not need to pay.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

We have Proven our-self with 3 Established Projects

and this is a reason for hiding your team? you wanna collect some money, just show them

Recently,  a lot of projects have announced creation such debit cards in the final stages of the implementation of their projects, but I think that obviously not all of them will be able to create a quality product...

GregMant

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

In case you get a DM from a member baiting you for a scam, don't try to warn the other people about it in this coin's discord. The dev will delete your messages. And when asking why he is deleting the messages, he kicks you out completely.

-> RED FLAG
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

So far it is not worth talking about the exchange as a whole because the project is only at the initial stages, but the idea is really interesting and I think that this project has good chance for success.
[/quote]

You talk about the chance. Everyone has a chance. The fact is that the chance of a project is someone's money that people trust in the project. Let's see how this project realizes its chance of success. To do this, you first need to specify the names and photos of team members.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

In case you get a DM from a member baiting you for a scam, don't try to warn the other people about it in this coin's discord. The dev will delete your messages. And when asking why he is deleting the messages, he kicks you out completely.

-> RED FLAG

That's not a place to msg about scams. First you want to tell to dev and after he will proceed
yanoaziz

Activity: 537

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

hello all;
i want to inform you that there is a arabic version of the ann https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060282.0

profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

-> RED FLAG

That's not a place to msg about scams. First you want to tell to dev and after he will proceed

You're right. Before you blame someone you need to clarify all the details. Maybe people just misunderstood each other.
GregMant

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

-> RED FLAG

In that case it would have been ok to delete my initial message and dm me about why you deleted it. Instead, you sent me a DM asking me if I want to buy a masternode. And the scammer is still in your discord.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

A great project, I believe that this project will soon be known and more successful than expected

We really have to wait for at least a year, I'm sure of that. However, these cards are not the main feature of the project, I hope that its features will be able to attract investors.

zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

In that case it would have been ok to delete my initial message and dm me about why you deleted it. Instead, you sent me a DM asking me if I want to buy a masternode. And the scammer is still in your discord.

Are you talking about a scammer trying to do a scam in a discord? please tell us more about this story

Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

I am most interested in this project technical description of the blockchain.
Combining masternods and POS is fun for hamsters who don't mind stuffing their cheeks full of coins and waiting for pumping)
Can I ask you a question? Are you ready to highlight 1 masternodes for testing?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

By the way, does anyone know where to find information about how many masternodes have already been bought?
Yesterday saw in the first post, that was sold only 2 master Noda from 15. Let me remind you that each of them consists of 2500 coins. The developers said that the nominal value of 1 master node will be 1 bitcoin, and now it is a promotion or discount.
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

A great project, I believe that this project will soon be known and more successful than expected
I hope so too. Crito the market needs new strong projects! I hope that this CRUX COIN project is exactly like that!

In many cases, the projects are extended because the developers do not have time to implement project, I think that even if they publish the exact date when it will be ready, you can  add a few months..
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

A profitable project for anyone who works on it, but I'm sorry I still don't see how much the total prize is given for the signature bounty campaign?
When will it be finished? Can you help in more detail.

Want to join a signature campaign? I think you should set a signature now and in the near future the developers will clarify the information on the award

Honestly, I still have some doubts about this project and they are mainly caused by the fact that there are already some  similar products. I hope that  it can become popular due  to its features..

DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

1% is very little. This is probably the old data. Now the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrencies at their meetings. I think that 10% are quite real numbers!
For some reason it seems to me that the amount is much less than you indicated. If 0.5% of all people know about bitcoin, it will be very good.
In 2017, there was a boom that helped people hear a lot or learn about cryptocurrency, about bitcoin. Many allowed to know that in addition to bitcoin there are other coins. Personally I have such friends very many. As for your masters, this is the future. Now many of the world's producers of mining farms, tendrils and other attribution, refused, because of not such a large demand, such as phones or office equipment. Masternodes are sure to show all people the power and strength. I am sure.

Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

-> RED FLAG

You're right. Before you blame someone you need to clarify all the details. Maybe people just misunderstood each other.
Before proving and blaming a person, you need to make strong arguments and evidence, and then you can already say
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

A very convincing and convincing project on the market today, I believe this project will bring new things in the future.

I think that CRUX team doesn’t have any problems with this because they have experience in developing projects and I am sure that they have a good portfolio.

kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

Also interested in a question about github. I would like to read. Where to look?

At the beginning of the discussion there is a link to the GitHub project. I am not good at technical aspects of tokens, and on the GitHub there is code for programmers.
I would like to hear the opinion of independent programmers who can read the code. What is the code ironed on GitHab.

To successfully advertise a project you need quite a lot of money, because one bounty campaign is definitely not enough. It is necessary to order reviews on the project in well-known crypto resources.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

I hope so too. Crito the market needs new strong projects! I hope that this CRUX COIN project is exactly like that!

In many cases, the projects are extended because the developers do not have time to implement project, I think that even if they publish the exact date when it will be ready, you can  add a few months..
it seems like a hasty decision making and many projects are extended because an idea is not yet ripe and this project can be continued because it is quite enthusiastic about the community here and hopes the team can give more explanation about the project they are working on
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

Yes, he is right! Coin CRUX does not provide for classic mining, only masternodes and staking from the crypto wallet.

This is a good choice for investors who do not have computing capacity. POW mining is not for every person. But almost everyone wants to make money on cryptocurrencies. Taking into account that, no more than 10% of people on earth know about cryptocurrencies.

Yes, finally the season has changed, maybe new people never know about cryptocurrency more deeply, precisely now is the right time to start the old thing to be new again. I am very happy with the existence of crux coin.

in fact, time will tell if this is a cool coin or not. Many factors affect this. This is the technical characteristics of the blockchain and the composition and commands and of course the presence of the community around the coin. The value of any coin is determined by the number of people using this coin in any way.
You didn't say the most important reason!!!
When bitcoin rises in price, then all ICO "will rise to their feet" Remember my words!!! Bitcoin now directly affects all coins, believe it or not. And it also affects this coin, even if they are now tokens, but I think that in 6 months they will be coins that have demand. After all, demand creates supply and raises the price of each coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: