Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

A very convincing and convincing project on the market today, I believe this project will bring new things in the future.

I think that CRUX team doesn’t have any problems with this because they have experience in developing projects and I am sure that they have a good portfolio.

Experience should help them in the future to lead their project to market leaders so that in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

Also interested in a question about github. I would like to read. Where to look?

At the beginning of the discussion there is a link to the GitHub project. I am not good at technical aspects of tokens, and on the GitHub there is code for programmers.
I would like to hear the opinion of independent programmers who can read the code. What is the code ironed on GitHab.

To successfully advertise a project you need quite a lot of money, because one bounty campaign is definitely not enough. It is necessary to order reviews on the project in well-known crypto resources.
you need to carry out a bounty and in parallel buy advertising for your project so that the effect of promotion is better
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

cux a new project more convincing new things create belief for everyone to share with friends to help the project develop better

Crypto projects should be treated rather skeptically, because not all projects can really change the future for the better, because there is a lot of scam and we need to check them  more carefully.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

I really like the idea of the CRUX COIN project. Especially to issue electronic debit cards. This requires a partnership of banks, manufacturers and retailers ... Are you prepared?
It is cooperation with banks that bothers me the most. The very idea of a crypt is to avoid financial intermediaries, including banks. However, some cryptocurenccies like Ripple are close to banks.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

You talk about the chance. Everyone has a chance. The fact is that the chance of a project is someone's money that people trust in the project. Let's see how this project realizes its chance of success. To do this, you first need to specify the names and photos of team members.
How much everyone talks about trust. What do you know about trust? Where there is money and someone's interests, all "shit" on you. Everyone, on this forum, it is important, to was interest. In the form of traffic or money, but everyone has an interest.
No one can guarantee you a 50/50 chance of success. Crypto investment is a risk. And whatever the guy wrote, you should always think with your head. Make your analysis and only then buy tokens and wait for an indefinite time when the coin will give you a profit.
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

which hardcap and softcap you have on your every pre-sale stages?
We are selling 15 Masternodes now.
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

hello, where i can see your developers team and advisors?
In our discord server https://discord.gg/5sYPKP
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

I really like the idea of the CRUX COIN project. Especially to issue electronic debit cards. This requires a partnership of banks, manufacturers and retailers ... Are you prepared?
It is cooperation with banks that bothers me the most. The very idea of a crypt is to avoid financial intermediaries, including banks. However, some cryptocurenccies like Ripple are close to banks.
This project does not need cooperation with banks, he himself copes and Ripple is a very unstable token.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

cux a new project more convincing new things create belief for everyone to share with friends to help the project develop better

Crypto projects should be treated rather skeptically, because not all projects can really change the future for the better, because there is a lot of scam and we need to check them  more carefully.
Before you invest in a project, you need to read about it in great detail and you need to understand that you are at risk of losing your money.
Tamandrac

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

Yes, he is right! Coin CRUX does not provide for classic mining, only masternodes and staking from the crypto wallet.

This is a good choice for investors who do not have computing capacity. POW mining is not for every person. But almost everyone wants to make money on cryptocurrencies. Taking into account that, no more than 10% of people on earth know about cryptocurrencies.

Yes, finally the season has changed, maybe new people never know about cryptocurrency more deeply, precisely now is the right time to start the old thing to be new again. I am very happy with the existence of crux coin.

in fact, time will tell if this is a cool coin or not. Many factors affect this. This is the technical characteristics of the blockchain and the composition and commands and of course the presence of the community around the coin. The value of any coin is determined by the number of people using this coin in any way.
You didn't say the most important reason!!!
When bitcoin rises in price, then all ICO "will rise to their feet" Remember my words!!! Bitcoin now directly affects all coins, believe it or not. And it also affects this coin, even if they are now tokens, but I think that in 6 months they will be coins that have demand. After all, demand creates supply and raises the price of each coin.
You are right when there is activity in the market then the price for tokens grows gradually but of course the investor will appear to invest
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:43:18 PM

At this stage of development of cryptocurrency, I think the problem is that the public sector and the banking sector are not ready to accept cryptocurrency and legitimize them. As soon as this happens cryptocurrency will receive a new stage of its development!

The problem is rather that people are not ready and governments of many countries  refuse to cooperate . After all, they are afraid that the cryptocurrency market can get out of control.

doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

https://www.mnmarketcap.com/
Your site is really interesting. I used to generally was far from post mining. And now I realize that this will be the future. New coins, forming a network among the holders. And it's really unique!!!
Xtonyonyack

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

https://www.mnmarketcap.com/
Your site is really interesting. I used to generally was far from post mining. And now I realize that this will be the future. New coins, forming a network among the holders. And it's really unique!!!
Mining has been actively developing since last year. I remember everyone used cloud mining, but this project should show itself better than others.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

Did I read that you can take part in the signature company? But I did not find the Google form for registration in the table of participants, tell me when you update it?
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

At this stage of development of cryptocurrency, I think the problem is that the public sector and the banking sector are not ready to accept cryptocurrency and legitimize them. As soon as this happens cryptocurrency will receive a new stage of its development!

The problem is rather that people are not ready and governments of many countries  refuse to cooperate . After all, they are afraid that the cryptocurrency market can get out of control.

Simply, the state has nothing to do with the cryptocurrency market, and therefore fear its instability, but sooner or later you will have to take it all
Sevreki

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

On the one hand, they are right that the cryptocurrency is unstable, but on the other hand, the future lies behind it
Urakeavan

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:04:27 AM

Did I read that you can take part in the signature company? But I did not find the Google form for registration in the table of participants, tell me when you update it?
I’m waiting for the registration link to be available. We hope that soon the team will give us access.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:12:15 AM

Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Xtonyonyack

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:16:49 AM

Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
It seems to me that with red trusts there are few places where people can take part, simply because of the rating of the company
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:22:30 AM

It seems to me that with red trusts there are few places where people can take part, simply because of the rating of the company
No way!!! I personally know of 5 large and well-known bounty managers who are allowed to participate in the bounty of the signature. Me of course, but such a discussion in other threads I've ever met. So guy, if you're not here to take, go to other bounty join and earn coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: