Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

In this post, the administrator replied that everyone who has negative trust can participate.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059258.msg47449224#msg47449224
hm, its very strange. Usually users with rred trust cant participate
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

In this post, the administrator replied that everyone who has negative trust can participate.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059258.msg47449224#msg47449224
hm, its very strange. Usually users with rred trust cant participate
Not always. In many projects they are allowed to participate. It all depends on the manager. I think it's stupid to remove users if someone painted their trust.
Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

The amount of remuneration that the CRUX COIN project team promises is certainly very attractive on the one hand, and on the other hand a little scary.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

The amount of remuneration that the CRUX COIN project team promises is certainly very attractive on the one hand, and on the other hand a little scary.
I'm wondering how the team is going to pay such a huge reward, even by the standards of crypto investment? 300% is not 30%
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

What is the definition for the term MN? it Masternodes? Regardless of the value of the BTC, in the pre-sale to buy a masternode would be 1 BTC?

As far as I know, 1 masternode = 2500 tokens will cost you 1 btc.

I think the price is a bit overpriced. At the pre-ICO stage, it is desirable to make the price more interesting for investors.

Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Tell us what exactly bothers you?
It is necessary to understand that investing in cryptocurrency has an increased risk. You need to have steel eggs and iron nerves or just go from here to the bank)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

What is the definition for the term MN? it Masternodes? Regardless of the value of the BTC, in the pre-sale to buy a masternode would be 1 BTC?

I think the price is a bit overpriced. At the pre-ICO stage, it is desirable to make the price more interesting for investors.
1 BTC at the current rate is about 6300 dollars. This is expensive for most investors. Are there any other opportunities for investing smaller amounts with the possibility of receiving passive income?
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

It is necessary to understand that investing in cryptocurrency has an increased risk. You need to have steel eggs and iron nerves or just go from here to the bank)
There is no doubt that people who are afraid to take risks have no place among investors' crypto. Here everyone is accustomed to earn and lose, lose and earn!
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

1 BTC at the current rate is about 6300 dollars. This is expensive for most investors. Are there any other opportunities for investing smaller amounts with the possibility of receiving passive income?

For me, the optimal amount for a masternode purchase is $ 1000. This is not a lot but a lot
At one time, the masternode Dash cost less than $ 6300.
Does this project have similar prospects for growth Huh
Discovery2017

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

There is no doubt that people who are afraid to take risks have no place among investors' crypto. Here everyone is accustomed to earn and lose, lose and earn!
Everyone knows that cryptocurrency is a highly risky investment. Therefore, it is always warned that you only need to invest in the amounts that you are mentally willing to lose. In no case do not borrow or arrange a loan for this.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

For me, the optimal amount for a masternode purchase is $ 1000. This is not a lot but a lot
At one time, the masternode Dash cost less than $ 6300.
Does this project have similar prospects for growth Huh
I also think that most investors usually invest amounts from 500 to 1000 dollars in a project. Of course, there are those who are willing to invest both $ 5,000 and $ 10,000, but there are very few of them.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

I also think that 1 BTC is VERY expensive for masternode. Although on the other hand, not so many investors can afford to buy masternode, which means that there will be few of them and they will bring a good income!
DiscoMan

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

Today, when mining gradually fades into the background, investing in masternodes can get a second wind. More and more investors crypto are interested only in crypto projects with the possibility of passive earnings.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

Today, when mining gradually fades into the background, investing in masternodes can get a second wind. More and more investors crypto are interested only in crypto projects with the possibility of passive earnings.
Many busy people in the modern world and everyone loves passive income, along with their real work
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Everyone loves passive income is convenient and does not require any special knowledge.
Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

Many busy people in the modern world and everyone loves passive income, along with their real work
Because the opportunity to receive a permanent passive income can not but attract! This is understood by all who faced investments!
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
In the crypt age is not important. Just think about how old Vitalik Buterin is... He had his first beginnings back in his student years. I think it's all about experience.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
There are a lot of young people among the developers in crypt, and I am very pleased that they have the opportunity to get a job without having experience or a diploma, but only because of their skills.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Everyone loves passive income is convenient and does not require any special knowledge.
How does it not require special knowledge? The very fact that a person has figured out what cryptocurrencies are, how to use them and how to earn income - this is special knowledge.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

masternodes projects have spoiled their reputation a little) since technically creating a blockchain on masternodes is not difficult and does not require a lot of money. In this regard, dozens of projects have appeared that promise gold mountains for their masternodes. The question is who besides investors will be interested in the project after the completion of ICO
Let's see what this project will show.
Apparently they ignore my request to show the names of project participants and their photos with profiles on social networks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: