Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
HappStoreW

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

By the way, does anyone know where to find information about how many masternodes have already been bought?

Developers should publish information about how many masternodes is sold, how many is available, and at what stage. All this is usually separated from the official website of the project.
When developers inform the community and investors about every smallest step in the project, this very well affects the attitude to the project.
It is very important to share your progress, because it has a positive impact on investors and not only

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Yes, now there is a great need for new creative advertising. And blockchain I'm sure can handle this problem
In any case, the introduction of new technologies always have a positive effect on the development of projects! especially in IT!
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

Many people have a desire to buy a masternode, but the price of 1 Bitcoin is very high for many investors.

Besides the fact that it is expensive, it is also quite risky. Even if I had the money to buy masternodes, I would hardly have decided on it.
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

Many people have a desire to buy a masternode, but the price of 1 Bitcoin is very high for many investors.

Besides the fact that it is expensive, it is also quite risky. Even if I had the money to buy masternodes, I would hardly have decided on it.

Why? I consider that buying masternodes from a good project is not risky at all!
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

A great project, I believe that this project will soon be known and more successful than expected
I hope so too. Crito the market needs new strong projects! I hope that this CRUX COIN project is exactly like that!

In many cases, the projects are extended because the developers do not have time to implement project, I think that even if they publish the exact date when it will be ready, you can  add a few months..
it seems like a hasty decision making and many projects are extended because an idea is not yet ripe and this project can be continued because it is quite enthusiastic about the community here and hopes the team can give more explanation about the project they are working on

The main reason why the extension of the ICO during the project is that the team does not have time to collect soft cap.
pactiond

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

A great project, I believe that this project will soon be known and more successful than expected
I hope so too. Crito the market needs new strong projects! I hope that this CRUX COIN project is exactly like that!

In many cases, the projects are extended because the developers do not have time to implement project, I think that even if they publish the exact date when it will be ready, you can  add a few months..
it seems like a hasty decision making and many projects are extended because an idea is not yet ripe and this project can be continued because it is quite enthusiastic about the community here and hopes the team can give more explanation about the project they are working on

The main reason why the extension of the ICO during the project is that the team does not have time to collect soft cap.
But the extension of the ico is a bad sign. This means that the team coped badly with the collection of softcap
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

In the realities of today's crypto market, it is generally difficult to make predictions about the possibility of collecting this or that amount by a project. There have already been many cases where top projects could not assemble a soft cover.
HappStoreW

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

In the realities of today's crypto market, it is generally difficult to make predictions about the possibility of collecting this or that amount by a project. There have already been many cases where top projects could not assemble a soft cover.
Unfortunately, in the conditions of our market, it is too difficult. I remember occasions when everyone expected from the ico's success, but in the end minimal fees
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

I have read about CRUX, interesting idea. But I want to find out more about the solutions being deployed. With fixed price 1 BTC will be a difficulty for a new project. Investors who need the project must give a compelling reason why they can decide to spend a lot of money to invest in CRUX.

Marcus3011
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

RESERVED for Vietnamese translation

hello admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to Vietnamese language ??

PM me if you need Vietnamese translation..... thank you.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

Today, when mining gradually fades into the background, investing in masternodes can get a second wind. More and more investors crypto are interested only in crypto projects with the possibility of passive earnings.
Many busy people in the modern world and everyone loves passive income, along with their real work
Because the opportunity to receive a permanent passive income can not but attract! This is understood by all who faced investments!
Just because it is convenient and practical, everyone likes passive income.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

Unfortunately, in the conditions of our market, it is too difficult. I remember occasions when everyone expected from the ico's success, but in the end minimal fees
it all depends on investors, a large part of the project, investments from different investors, the idea may be good, but some people will not think so, and therefore it turns out that ICO is not successful
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

I have read about CRUX, interesting idea. But I want to find out more about the solutions being deployed. With fixed price 1 BTC will be a difficulty for a new project. Investors who need the project must give a compelling reason why they can decide to spend a lot of money to invest in CRUX.

agree with you! the best option would be to offer various plans. Suppose if 10 people want to buy masternode in parts. We must give people the opportunity. A service like cloud storage masternodes where profits are distributed by shares Wink
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

You talk about the chance. Everyone has a chance. The fact is that the chance of a project is someone's money that people trust in the project. Let's see how this project realizes its chance of success. To do this, you first need to specify the names and photos of team members.
How much everyone talks about trust. What do you know about trust? Where there is money and someone's interests, all "shit" on you. Everyone, on this forum, it is important, to was interest. In the form of traffic or money, but everyone has an interest.
No one can guarantee you a 50/50 chance of success. Crypto investment is a risk. And whatever the guy wrote, you should always think with your head. Make your analysis and only then buy tokens and wait for an indefinite time when the coin will give you a profit.

Trust is really important when investing. because the risks are great, and forecasts do not always help. There is also a bit ofluck)
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

You talk about the chance. Everyone has a chance. The fact is that the chance of a project is someone's money that people trust in the project. Let's see how this project realizes its chance of success. To do this, you first need to specify the names and photos of team members.
How much everyone talks about trust. What do you know about trust? Where there is money and someone's interests, all "shit" on you. Everyone, on this forum, it is important, to was interest. In the form of traffic or money, but everyone has an interest.
No one can guarantee you a 50/50 chance of success. Crypto investment is a risk. And whatever the guy wrote, you should always think with your head. Make your analysis and only then buy tokens and wait for an indefinite time when the coin will give you a profit.

You can not argue with you. I also think that everyone should think with their own head. But projects must also be responsible. Moral, legal. since not all investors have the necessary knowledge to analyze.
By the way, what can ICO ratings say about this project?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ARMAN999

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

Twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoMAN_KAZ
Discord ARMAN879

CVAXF3eoaKzeGkr5aE6E81KpeVkMmsVnSQ

The project in my opinion is very good. Friends project cool with good ideas. I really like what else to say. I wish this project good luck and prosperity.... Cheesy
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

You can not argue with you. I also think that everyone should think with their own head. But projects must also be responsible. Moral, legal. since not all investors have the necessary knowledge to analyze.
By the way, what can ICO ratings say about this project?
it all depends on the team, how it will show itself and will be in the future, the main thing is that all documents should be fine
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

cux a new project more convincing new things create belief for everyone to share with friends to help the project develop better

Crypto projects should be treated rather skeptically, because not all projects can really change the future for the better, because there is a lot of scam and we need to check them  more carefully.
Before you invest in a project, you need to read about it in great detail and you need to understand that you are at risk of losing your money.
Sometimes, even after a detailed study of a project, it is difficult to say is it a scam in front of you or a really promising product.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

I really like the idea of the CRUX COIN project. Especially to issue electronic debit cards. This requires a partnership of banks, manufacturers and retailers ... Are you prepared?
At this stage of development of cryptocurrency, I think the problem is that the public sector and the banking sector are not ready to accept cryptocurrency and legitimize them. As soon as this happens cryptocurrency will receive a new stage of its development!

The problem is rather that people are not ready and governments of many countries  refuse to cooperate . After all, they are afraid that the cryptocurrency market can get out of control.

Simply, the state has nothing to do with the cryptocurrency market, and therefore fear its instability, but sooner or later you will have to take it all

The governments of many countries are trying to subordinate the exchanges to themselves and greatly hinder the development of the crypt, however, sometimes their actions are justified.
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

There is No Question about Scam.

We are Happy to Announce that Crux Coin has been Added as a Payment Currency to https://www.paycc.io/

While Merchants integrating  https://www.paycc.io/ Automatically Crux Coin is a Payment CUrrency now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: