Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

And you can learn about the interest rates on POS and Masternode? I would like to know what you can do when investing in this CRUX project!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

And you can learn about the interest rates on POS and Masternode? I would like to know what you can do when investing in this CRUX project!
Up to a block of 20,000, remuneration will be distributed between masternodes owners and owners of staking wallets in the proportion of 80% and 20%.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Anonymous projects are actually more than enough. And whether users or investors like it or not, but if the team so decided it will be so. Although specifically in the case of draft CRUX COIN, there is hardly any sense in remaining anonymous.
Large crypto exchange will not carry out the listing of the coin if the project team does not pass the KYC verification.
I thought that this project does not require passing KYC. It is necessary to clarify about this, because I personally doubt that there really is it.
I have not seen any mention of the need for verification. I think that this is not necessary. I think that the project would warn about such a requirement.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

What is the verification of users? There is no ICO as such. Here are just presales master node. And so the usual crypto project.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

It is written that 2 masternodes have already been sold. 15. So someone bought it. and then they wrote that the price in 1BTC is very expensive. Expensive but not for everyone!
Discovery2017

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Well, if you think that for you 1 BTC is a lot then believe me there are a huge number of crypto investors for whom this amount is nothing. We all know the story of pizza for 10,000 Bitcoins.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

Of course, there are a lot of wealthy people among crypto investors, for many of them investing 1 gd or several Bitcoins in a project is a trifle. But unfortunately, not all are. For me, for example, the amount in 1BTC is a lot.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

Good results, that all project tokens were bought, if I understood correctly, the pre-sale lasted 72 hours
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

For those who do not have the funds to buy masternode have the opportunity to buy coins and receive passive income from the POS algorithm.

Hello! You can answer the question. How economically did you justify the cost of 1 masternode in 1 btc? Where did this price come from?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sevreki

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

Of course, there are a lot of wealthy people among crypto investors, for many of them investing 1 gd or several Bitcoins in a project is a trifle. But unfortunately, not all are. For me, for example, the amount in 1BTC is a lot.
These are usually the people who bought bitcoin cheaply in the past and are now investing in projects
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

Good results, that all project tokens were bought, if I understood correctly, the pre-sale lasted 72 hours
In my opinion I read that they sold only 2 out of 15 masternodes. Therefore, it is too early to say that they successfully held presale.
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

For those who do not have the funds to buy masternode have the opportunity to buy coins and receive passive income from the POS algorithm.

Hello! You can answer the question. How economically did you justify the cost of 1 masternode in 1 btc? Where did this price come from?
This price is a kind of initial offer on the crypto market. which should form the further value of the coin.
Sevreki

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

In my opinion I read that they sold only 2 out of 15 masternodes. Therefore, it is too early to say that they successfully held presale.
Thanks, it means I just made a mistake, but I have to sell everything, the idea of the project is interesting
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

I'm generally a big fan of projects with the possibility of passive income! It seems to me that such projects have a future!
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

In the fall of 2018, investors became smarter and did not buy anything. In 2017, I could create an ICO myself and I think that I would collect at least $ 5-10 million. But the time is gone and now you have to invest in ICO
And I will not say that 1 BTC is a trifle. The majority of small investors left the cryptocurrency market for a time. Those who remained at a loss and carefully invest
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

Now that the crypto market is in a long flat investing in coins with passive income is the only right decision.
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

Who can tell me? i joined twitter airdrop (registered on gleam.io). but now i cannot join discord airdrop (email already in use). I can join only one airdrop. Yes?
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

In the fall of 2018, investors became smarter and did not buy anything. In 2017, I could create an ICO myself and I think that I would collect at least $ 5-10 million. But the time is gone and now you have to invest in ICO
And I will not say that 1 BTC is a trifle. The majority of small investors left the cryptocurrency market for a time. Those who remained at a loss and carefully invest
You're right! Now it is very difficult to collect less serious money. Investors are afraid to take risks in this falling market.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

This price is a kind of initial offer on the crypto market. which should form the further value of the coin.

Good. What is this price based on? It turns out this is the desired price of developers. But investors should know why the price will increase in the future. We must understand that the price will not grow by itself. What actions will lead to its growth?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Discovery2017

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

I think that the price is based on some preliminary costs incurred by the project team. Otherwise, how to determine the starting price?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: