Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48577 times)
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly

10% per month is a fairly large reward. It turns out 12 months profit in coins will be 120%. Even if the price remains at the level of today's sales, this is not bad for a young project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly

10% per month is a fairly large reward. It turns out 12 months profit in coins will be 120%. Even if the price remains at the level of today's sales, this is not bad for a young project.
10 percent every month, these are very good indicators for a young project, I agree, maybe in the future they will raise the percentage when there are more people in the project, but everyone loves passive earnings
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

Who knows what monthly award gives POS mining? Buying masternodes is not cheap. I am considering the option of buying a certain number of coins crux
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

Who knows what monthly award gives POS mining? Buying masternodes is not cheap. I am considering the option of buying a certain number of coins crux
I do not know, probably, it all depends on the number of investors and the popularity of the project.
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

I do not know, probably, it all depends on the number of investors and the popularity of the project.
Take a look at the correspondence above. It said that the profit is 10% per month. It turns out that in less than a year you will reach breakeven
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

I would suggest that 80% of the holders of masternodes are allocated for the award and 20% for POS mining. But these are not constant numbers. over time, the situation will change. Described in more detail on the first page of the topic.

HappStoreW

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

I would suggest that 80% of the holders of masternodes are allocated for the award and 20% for POS mining. But these are not constant numbers. over time, the situation will change. Described in more detail on the first page of the topic.
Pos mining, especially a good project is very profitable. Because you earn coins, and in addition coins can also grow in price
pactiond

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

Pos mining, especially a good project is very profitable. Because you earn coins, and in addition coins can also grow in price
Yes, the so-called double profit. Thanks to him, you can pay back the invested funds very quickly!
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

Yes, the so-called double profit. Thanks to him, you can pay back the invested funds very quickly!
Also, the increase in the cost of bitcoin can accelerate the payback. Because sooner or later it will come, and those who kept money in bitcoin will win significantly!
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

A New Video Review About Crux Coin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM0tP314rF8

I see a good review but unfortunately only in Russian. It is necessary to do subtitles in English or a new review in English for which English-speaking investors are the most. I think so
Yes, it does not require much effort, but it gives a good result! And it should be used in my opinion
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

I see a good review but unfortunately only in Russian. It is necessary to do subtitles in English or a new review in English for which English-speaking investors are the most. I think so
Russian-speaking audience also can not be ignored. It seems to me that investors from Russia are quite active in crypto.
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

Russian-speaking audience also can not be ignored. It seems to me that investors from Russia are quite active in crypto.
In General, it is better to have at least 2 channels with different languages. So it is possible to work effectively with different countries
pactiond

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

In General, it is better to have at least 2 channels with different languages. So it is possible to work effectively with different countries
Many projects do just that. But you can at least add the subtitles, and will be able to see a lot more people
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which in itself gives a small result.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which in itself gives a small result.
Conduct conferences for the project is very useful, so you can attract different clients in the future and real investors
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

Yes, let's visit some popular conference or become partners with a large company
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!
Yes, and it is very good that the developers have already started to develop and slowly improve the product
pactiond

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

Yes, and it is very good that the developers have already started to develop and slowly improve the product
I would certainly like more news on social networks, I really do not have enough. But at least the project is becoming popular
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

It is clear that not the most expensive. But to compare with the same Dash or PIVX makes no sense. When they got out they were quite inexpensive.
sure, but this nodes can give you more profit
Buying masternodes now is quite profitable, on average you can have around 10% per month, so that means that you can have net profit after 10 month. It is not bad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: