Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48577 times)
HappStoreW

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!
Yes, and it is very good that the developers have already started to develop and slowly improve the product
I would certainly like more news on social networks, I really do not have enough. But at least the project is becoming popular
Only one masterful adds to the project popularity and reliability. For me, this is a sure sign that I invest where it is necessary)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

There are such services as Discord, Twitter, Telegrams. In these services, you can always quickly get news about projects.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!

You are right, but in addition to developing parallel marketing. Even ahead of development. Because nowadays marketing determines the possibilities of a project. I met very promising projects, but due to lack of finance for marketing the project did not show 100% result in terms of adoption

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

By the way, discord was an excellent tool for communication within the project and with other participants. I did not understand and did not use this service before.
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

By the way, discord was an excellent tool for communication within the project and with other participants. I did not understand and did not use this service before.

Diskord is a good way to gather a community in one place. Telegram chat is not quite suitable for this. Interestingly in the Crux chat is active communication? You have to go check out the guys.
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

There are such services as Discord, Twitter, Telegrams. In these services, you can always quickly get news about projects.

But we need to attract people to these channels. You can write articles and posts, but if you have 10 subscribers, then in the end, people know little about you online. Do you understand what I mean?

dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

Diskord is a good way to gather a community in one place. Telegram chat is not quite suitable for this. Interestingly in the Crux chat is active communication? You have to go check out the guys.
I think here at BTT the right place to talk about a problem in the project but many people to do it elsewhere and maybe I am lagging behind in this because the forum is good enough to say everything

DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

But we need to attract people to these channels. You can write articles and posts, but if you have 10 subscribers, then in the end, people know little about you online. Do you understand what I mean?
Of course, you need to try to attract bloggers with tens of thousands of subscribers to the project. they can create excitement around the project.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

I think here at BTT the right place to talk about a problem in the project but many people to do it elsewhere and maybe I am lagging behind in this because the forum is good enough to say everything

The forum was a good place earlier. Now, due to ICO and signature campaigns, the situation has changed for the worse. I think in Discord you can get more objective information about the project and the community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:57:54 PM

The forum was a good place earlier. Now, due to ICO and signature campaigns, the situation has changed for the worse. I think in Discord you can get more objective information about the project and the community.
But still, the forum very well brings new customers to your project, since the activity is high, and this is necessary for the project.
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

Hi! Guys can you generate new discord link ?? this is unavailable.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

600 US dollars a lot of money. I would like to, but probably this is a mistake. Maybe 60 US dollars - this is normal.
600 US dollars for what ? Masternode costslikr 10 times more expensive.. So I have no idea what do you mean))
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

600 US dollars a lot of money. I would like to, but probably this is a mistake. Maybe 60 US dollars - this is normal.
600 US dollars for what ? Masternode costslikr 10 times more expensive.. So I have no idea what do you mean))
Probably he meant that according to the site Masternodeonline masternode CRUX COIN brings $ 600 a day profit.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

Probably he meant that according to the site Masternodeonline masternode CRUX COIN brings $ 600 a day profit.
On the site, yes, it is quite possible, but nothing in your own pocket from buying
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

Of course! After all, this forum is the largest resource on the Internet for communication of people who want to invest in cryptocurrency.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:35:44 PM

Who knows what monthly award gives POS mining? Buying masternodes is not cheap. I am considering the option of buying a certain number of coins crux

I would suggest that 80% of the holders of masternodes are allocated for the award and 20% for POS mining. But these are not constant numbers. over time, the situation will change. Described in more detail on the first page of the topic.
Pos mining, especially a good project is very profitable. Because you earn coins, and in addition coins can also grow in price
Yes, the so-called double profit. Thanks to him, you can pay back the invested funds very quickly!
Also, the increase in the cost of bitcoin can accelerate the payback. Because sooner or later it will come, and those who kept money in bitcoin will win significantly!
I don’t think that Bitcoin have any strong trend to grow now , however situation on a market could rapidly change in a week. It is rather curious to watch after all the changes
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

There is a lively discussion in discord. There you can ask any question to the team. Information and announcements are distributed in the discord faster than on the forum, this applies to masternode, crypto exchanges, etc. There is more speculation on the forum.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

The project seems to be good and i'm very much interested to invest in this project.
I also interested in this project. By the way it is good to see here lively discussion. Here you can read all the latest events concerning the project and it’s development
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

Yes, it's nice when you go into the thread and always keep abreast of all the news and prospects of the project. It says that the project is interesting for investors.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

Yesterday they wrote that 2 masternodes sold on pre-sale. Don't you know today even masternodes were sold?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: