Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
Masternodes are really good replacement of mining, buy the way it is quite profitable especially with 10% profit monthly

10% per month is a fairly large reward. It turns out 12 months profit in coins will be 120%. Even if the price remains at the level of today's sales, this is not bad for a young project.
It is quite risky to buy masternode, because it’s very difficult to make a forecast about market situation in a 10 month..
It is difficult to predict the situation on the crypto market more than half a year in advance, however, consider the fact that coins with masternodes, as opposed to just cryptocurrency, all this time will generate you new coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which in itself gives a small result.
Conduct conferences for the project is very useful, so you can attract different clients in the future and real investors
I hope that there  are some conferences and meetings of developers, because it is an ideal way of popularising their product. So it should be treated very seriously
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which in itself gives a small result.
Conduct conferences for the project is very useful, so you can attract different clients in the future and real investors
I agree with you! Any event in which there are investors or other participants cryptocurrency, you need to attend. You need to present your company and product. Of course, I don’t teach you life and advertising, but in this case I understand well. I am an advertising manager in a large company, so I speak on business.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

Yesterday they wrote that 2 masternodes sold on pre-sale. Don't you know today even masternodes were sold?
In the morning there was the following information: 09 masternodes has been sold, only 06 masternodes left.Hurry up guys. Someone previously talked about two masternods. This was outdated information.
That's great news! Of course, I'm not going to buy 2500 coins to get a masternode, but I can definitely say that I am interested in this project. a few dozen coins I've already bought. I am now watching everything happening on the forum and telegram channel and see that the audience is very lively. A lot of questions, lot of discussion. In fact, it pleases. I have only one question left. A couple of days ago, I discussed with one character on this forum, the admins gave a sample of one master node to check and receive live ads. Tell it realized or not? I missed something?
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

Good night guys, please make a new link to Discord in the topic does not work. no where not working.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:33:04 AM

here recently wrote about the opportunity to receive income from 1 CRUX COIN masternode up to $ 600 a day? is it more than 4,000 dollars a week? It turns out that you can return your investment literally in 10 days.
It sounds very nice, but you need to understand whether it really is. Now apparently, a very large demand for the coin, respectively, masternodes bring such a profit. But what will happen after a time when the demand for the coin will fall. And what will be done by the team to have constant transfers of coins? I want to understand your whole algorithm of actions and what are your plans for the next 2019.
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:57:33 AM

The amount of remuneration that the CRUX COIN project team promises is certainly very attractive on the one hand, and on the other hand a little scary.

Tell us what exactly bothers you?
It is necessary to understand that investing in cryptocurrency has an increased risk. You need to have steel eggs and iron nerves or just go from here to the bank)
Beautifully said!!!! You need to keep you men of balls and a safety cushion in case of force majeure
Everyone who believes that cryptocurrency can be the main source of income is deeply mistaken. It's like wanting milk from a little cow that's just born.

The fact is that this little cow sometimes gives very fat milk. Now milk is just like water
I hope you understand what I mean)
We are like yard cats who want to get to a bowl of fat milk))
I'm glad you understand my humor.
It seems to me, besides you and me, a lot of people want to taste this milk, but not everyone can. Since this is a market, there may not be enough milk for everyone. Very little of this fat milk brings a small cow )))

I am not a professional trader and it is quite hard to understand you)) however I prefer using cascading methods when buying some tokens, because it is more safe
All you are doing is correct, what steps need to place orders for buying and selling. And if you trade every day, then watch the market and positions. During expose new orders and then you will have a good income.

vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

Good night guys, please make a new link to Discord in the topic does not work. no where not working.
i think this problem will be fixed very soon ,we have a program bounty invite on discord server and this time we have time to relax .

Crux coin have a lot of bounties and long time .
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:27:58 AM

Who can tell me? i joined twitter airdrop (registered on gleam.io). but now i cannot join discord airdrop (email already in use). I can join only one airdrop. Yes?
Of course you can only once take part in the bounty (air drops) Rules prohibited. To be honest, I thought it was obvious. 1 account per person, respectively, 1 time can participate on 1 computer.
If so it was possible to tie a lot of accounts, then the whole essence of the air drop would just disappear, this is the right decision from the team, 1 user = 1 account Smiley
This is called fraud, and such actions should be spotted as soon as they were discovered. Perhaps the developers and development managers have foreseen this moment, for this very reason, they are asked to install a CRUX wallet on the computer, and provide it in the form upon registration, thereby it will relieve everyone from multi-accounts.

The main goal of bounty or air drops is to attract many unique users who are interested in the idea of ​​the company. Many people on this forum are ready to do everything for the sake of profit, profit and money. It is a pity that people are driven only by money, not something holy.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:46:02 AM

As far as I know, you can track and find out where the purchased masternodes are located. Forum participants would be interested to know in which country the first masternodes sold hit.
Help me find this information, I’m very interested to see if it’s true that 6 masternods have already been bought. I am considering a purchase option, but I need more information.

privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:56:34 AM

The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!

You are right, but in addition to developing parallel marketing. Even ahead of development. Because nowadays marketing determines the possibilities of a project. I met very promising projects, but due to lack of finance for marketing the project did not show 100% result in terms of adoption
There are a lot of such pseudo coins and shitty projects now. Here, for example, the last signature I wore for 6 months, the whole project died. Admins do not respond, no updates. It’s not worth dreaming about coins, but forget about all profits. It is a pity that people are not honestly playing this great game, -crypto
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:58:37 AM

i think this problem will be fixed very soon ,we have a program bounty invite on discord server and this time we have time to relax .

Crux coin have a lot of bounties and long time .
By the way, tell me why I do not see myself in the table. I registered, but they did not add me to the table, with what is it connected?
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:28:54 AM

here recently wrote about the opportunity to receive income from 1 CRUX COIN masternode up to $ 600 a day? is it more than 4,000 dollars a week? It turns out that you can return your investment literally in 10 days.
I do not believe that in a few weeks you can earn how much money. In order to have such a profit, you must have a large turnover. Of course, I suppose that this is due to the fact that there are few Masternod nodes and the entire network is processed by you, but there must be a lot of translations. And where can they now come from? The question to which I want to get an answer.

That's great news! Of course, I'm not going to buy 2500 coins to get a masternode, but I can definitely say that I am interested in this project. a few dozen coins I've already bought. I am now watching everything happening on the forum and telegram channel and see that the audience is very lively. A lot of questions, lot of discussion. In fact, it pleases. I have only one question left. A couple of days ago, I discussed with one character on this forum, the admins gave a sample of one master node to check and receive live ads. Tell it realized or not? I missed something?
You did the right thing, buddy. I can tell you this. No need to be happy ahead of time. It will take time to do this was confirmed by the case. I'm not saying the project is bad or it's scams. Let me give you an example of girls. When you first met a beautiful girl, then you like everything about her, and smile and figure and eyes and cheeks, and after a time you find some flaws. The hips are large, her hair the wrong color.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

Okay,Our discord invitation link will be fixed soon

CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

As far as I know, you can track and find out where the purchased masternodes are located. Forum participants would be interested to know in which country the first masternodes sold hit.
Help me find this information, I’m very interested to see if it’s true that 6 masternods have already been bought. I am considering a purchase option, but I need more information.
A kind information for this already 10Masternodes have sold and for more information about the project you can Check our Website https://www.cruxcoin.io/
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

Yesterday they wrote that 2 masternodes sold on pre-sale. Don't you know today even masternodes were sold?
In the morning there was the following information: 09 masternodes has been sold, only 06 masternodes left.Hurry up guys. Someone previously talked about two masternods. This was outdated information.
Now 10 masternodes been sold, only 5 more left.  Hurry up guys! Only 2-3 days left to go live on CB
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

On the one hand, such a figure is intriguing, but on the other hand it is scary. This is what issue should be in the coin to ensure such payments?
There is no intriguing and scary to ensure in such payments
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

Yes, it's nice when you go into the thread and always keep abreast of all the news and prospects of the project. It says that the project is interesting for investors.
Yep this is an interesting one because the coin with three implemented projects
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:09:58 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 08:35:32 AM by CruxCoin

By the way, discord was an excellent tool for communication within the project and with other participants. I did not understand and did not use this service before.

Diskord is a good way to gather a community in one place. Telegram chat is not quite suitable for this. Interestingly in the Crux chat is active communication? You have to go check out the guys.
There is a lively discussion in discord. There you can ask any question to the team. Information and announcements are distributed in the discord faster than on the forum, this applies to masternode, crypto exchanges, etc. There is more speculation on the forum.
We can help here too those who are interested with crux
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

Hi! Guys can you generate new discord link ?? this is unavailable.
We also unable to generate the link. So We will cleared it soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: