Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥  (Read 45251 times)
chipchop

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

A good platform that is really needed by society. Unfortunately now people do not really care about their health. I hope this project can change it.
Yes you are right. In our age, people sit at computers and absolutely do not play sports. This project can change this. I believe!
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

Are you planning to launch a bounty campaign? Or airdrop?
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

I am also interested in this question, but I did not find information about it. I will wait for the answer of devs
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

Are you serious about the name of one of your team members being called Machine Gan?
Hope this is not a joke. Maybe this is a pseudonym  Smiley
What surprises you? Maybe this is the real name of the person  Smiley
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

As I recall MFIT plans to launch a bounty campaign. You can see the project roadmap.
MFIT COIN (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

Are you serious about the name of one of your team members being called Machine Gan?
Hope this is not a joke. Maybe this is a pseudonym  Smiley

He's Machine for a reason! LOL
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

As I recall MFIT plans to launch a bounty campaign. You can see the project roadmap.

We have all the bounties on Discord. Please check it out. https://discord.gg/DYVzpWn
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

He works like a machine. Smiley
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

I am also interested in this question, but I did not find information about it. I will wait for the answer of devs

We have all the bounties on Discord. Please check it out. https://discord.gg/DYVzpWn
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:02:01 AM

A good platform that is really needed by society. Unfortunately now people do not really care about their health. I hope this project can change it.
Yes you are right. In our age, people sit at computers and absolutely do not play sports. This project can change this. I believe!

We hope so. Sports should be a part of our daily lives. An integral part. Now, if only a person can exercise while sitting on his chair, working on his computer...
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:02:58 AM

We certainly hope so too.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

How will you use blockchain in your project? For data storage and security?

We are not using blockchain to manage the database. The blockchain part comes from the coin. MFIT is a masternode coin. We hope that it can become a premier crypto coin in the future with real use case. In fact, the adoption of the coin is already underway. You can check our discord channel for updates.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:11:06 AM

MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:13:28 AM

I think this is a great idea. It seems to me that most people devote a lot of time to sports at the moment. This industry should implement blockchain.

Totally agree. Eventually, you will have blockchain based gym management system. Too many gym staff do nothing except texting! Smiley
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

MFIT continues to impress me with the way the dev team are working on making MFIT one of the top cryptocurrencies in the world. So far the team have achieved great success with the launch of their coin and also the recent sponsorship deal with the Malaysian Fighting Championships. I'm sure this will continue and just think that maybe one day we might see MFIT as a sponsor of a UFC event, Now that would be huge if that can happen.

We might be sponsoring some UFC fighters. Stay tuned!

Now that would be huge if you guys can sponsor some UFC fighters!

UFC/MMA is a huge industry now so if MFIT can tap into this industry it will be massive for the project moving forward. You guys are doing a great job with MFIT and I am looking forward to the future with this project as it looks to be a winner.

Thanks for your support, Vella. We will talk to the UFC fighter after his training camp.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:20:22 AM

I love sports and everything connected with it! But I do not understand such projects where the token is not needed at all! Are you sure that you can collect the right amount of money? Indeed, in such a market is difficult even for large projects!

We live a real world where cash is still king and every gym has expenses to be paid in cash. At this moment, the use of crypto as a payment option is viable when gyms have collected enough cash to meet monthly commitments.
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:23:25 AM

MFIT continues to impress me with the way the dev team are working on making MFIT one of the top cryptocurrencies in the world. So far the team have achieved great success with the launch of their coin and also the recent sponsorship deal with the Malaysian Fighting Championships. I'm sure this will continue and just think that maybe one day we might see MFIT as a sponsor of a UFC event, Now that would be huge if that can happen.

We might be sponsoring some UFC fighters. Stay tuned!

Now that would be huge if you guys can sponsor some UFC fighters!

UFC/MMA is a huge industry now so if MFIT can tap into this industry it will be massive for the project moving forward. You guys are doing a great job with MFIT and I am looking forward to the future with this project as it looks to be a winner.
Absolutely agree with you. In addition, UFC and MMA today is one of the most popular sports.
In addition, it can really bring a lot of money to the project. This sport is now one of the most monetized.

We are still at the infancy stage when it comes to crypto adoption in the real world. Eventually, we will get once coin prices becomes less volatile. Crypto is here to stay!
MFIT COIN (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:35:49 AM

The trading volume in 24 hours is too low, which is hard to attract investors. Hope this soon improves.

Platform at the initial stage. They need a little time for new users to join them.

To all this, we can add that the cryptocurrency market is going through hard times.

Yes, indeed it is. We need Bitcoin, the big brother, to be stable at the very least. Nevertheless, MFIT will continue trudge forward! The price on the exchange doesn't reflect nor affect the work that we do.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

This is probably the most important thing. But all the same I would like to know the real name of this person?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: