Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency - future?  (Read 21418 times)
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?
I think cryptocurrency will be more successful and develop as we can that many projects are contributing their knowledge to make easy to use a cryptocurrencies  and I think crypto will bring more success in every use this.
Everything lies on the people and the technology itself, if we people stop supporting the blockchain technology then it might be gone for so long but i'm afraid it won't happen. People are in fire to start their career as a trading expert that most of us are doing but most of us are not into it because of unable to do their own research and with vast knowledge on the field of crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

For the future of cryptocurrency is somewhat like a modern currency in the future where every country has its own crypto and its own node or somewhat like a unified currency like EURO and US Dollar. This could be the next standard for fiat transactions. Any unregulated crypto will fade and gone only the regulated and controlled crypto will stand firm. Decentralization is still debatable for the future of cryptocurrency.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will become popular in the community on which most of the people are using it as a mode of payment and also it will become widely adopted all over the world with a different cryptocurrencies in every country that can be used to transact in their own country. Also their is one general cryptocurrency that can be possible to adopt and used all over the world to make the transaction fast wherever they are and supported by the governments.

EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:01:43 AM

The future of the cryptocurrency will become more successful in more years to come. It was popular in other countries and more countries are starting to adopt it and developing their own blockchain. More people are using cryptocurrency wordwide and more people starts investing to it. Government adoptation to new technology will opens another door for the modern currency.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:03:23 AM

The future of the cryptocurrency will become more successful in more years to come. It was popular in other countries and more countries are starting to adopt it and developing their own blockchain. More people are using cryptocurrency wordwide and more people starts investing to it. Government adoptation to new technology will opens another door for the modern currency.
I guess the future of cryptocurrency will become more stronger when years goes by, and much successful than before. And I think lot of people will start to used it and the growth of people who interested to crypto will grow even more. Then those have potential cryptocurrency possible become more valuable and much more profitable. Also there's a big chance it will become much more popular and become known all over the world.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

My view of Cryptocurrency in the future is that they will grow and develop. because we can see from the ICO project that now there are already many large companies that use blockchain technology, and this proves that Crypto is increasingly being accepted by big businessmen and maybe if this technology is successfully applied to the big companies, it is not impossible that the governments in all countries will be able to accept and legalize this Cryptocurrency.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

In the future there will only be few of this coins that will really prevail in the market, the rest of the cliffs launched will just be dormant and will never be used. Cryptocurrency is a beautiful and productive technology that men discovered. In the future this will be the one people will utilize and help people in their everyday lives. From leisure to bills payment to purchasing goods.

kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

In the future there will only be few of this coins that will really prevail in the market, the rest of the cliffs launched will just be dormant and will never be used. Cryptocurrency is a beautiful and productive technology that men discovered. In the future this will be the one people will utilize and help people in their everyday lives. From leisure to bills payment to purchasing goods.
the main goal of cryptocurrency technology was effectiveness and efficiency. so people didnt need to bring any money , they just need to bring debet card.maybe paper money could be useless in future.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:44:07 AM

the main goal of cryptocurrency technology was effectiveness and efficiency. so people didnt need to bring any money , they just need to bring debet card.maybe paper money could be useless in future.
the times are always running, where everything develops something more effective and efficient. including cryptocurrency, which fast and is safe for transactions, and many other advantages
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

The price will be doubled than now. I expect that most of the people are joining in cryptocurrency in the future. And most of ICO are made of cryprocurrency. It might be boomed or doomed depends upon the people that will adapt this change. But right now, ww just need to do is to wait for the bull run.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

I really think crypto currency could be used anywhere by anyone so long as they have internet access. They coyld even buy or sell goods and services in exchange for crypto currency. I still see a giod deal of security improvements in the future and personal verification but the fact of the matter is, crypto currency's future is bright
That is what I also believe will be happening in the future. For instance, we have seen the development in the likes of countries like Japan most especially and the angle they are trying to make everything seem right with a lot of blockchain companies seeing it as a safe haven for business, while recently Japan even introduced a self-regulatory body.

All these kinds of development simply shows one thing, and that is the fact that the future is very good and it would only depend on those who are smart enough to see it, to be able to take chance of the opportunity given to them to be a part now.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is determined in the next 3-5 years and will depend on the success of those projects that we see now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

Cryptocurrnecy - scam, BLOCKCHAIN - YES - blockchain is our future and development of blockchain is future - cryptocurrencies is scam to take your fiat

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

There's a big hope in crypto currency in the future because l believe this will change the world into a progressive life.Because we will live in a cashless society soon,which means we have the chance to be rich in crypto.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Cryptocurrnecy - scam, BLOCKCHAIN - YES - blockchain is our future and development of blockchain is future - cryptocurrencies is scam to take your fiat
i dont think about this.not all cryptocurrency was scam.much of them was true project and usefull.please take a look at bitcoin , this is trusted cryptocurrency and as pioneer on blockchain technology.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

In the future, electronic money can grow even more if you invest in it. Industrialization is taking them closer to human society, I know quite a lot of people do not know bitcoin and its benefits are not gold. But I think in the future there will be more people learn more about it, that is the strong development of bitcoin later.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

I think cryotocurrency will still be used and still alive and transacted in the future. Many tokens are being released nowadays and we expect that still more to come in the future.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

In my opinion cryptocurrency in the future will be more popular because more and more people will use it and will become a basic human need in the future. Cryptocurrency will be regulated according to each country so as not to disrupt the country's economy. Cryptocurrency will grow brighter in the future and bring more benefits to us.
One good thing about cryptocurrency is that it is really spreading just the same way virus does, except that in this case it is a good thing and not a virus. The rate at which it keeps moving speedily among every region globally is really getting huge, countries are beginning to see a reason to want to accept it and not fight it, the benefits are becoming glaring when looking at the countries that have decided to make their place a crypto haven as case study, and all these things will compel more people over time to not be left behind. Probably, we are gradually stepping into the mainstream adoption.

I believe cryptocurrency is having a vast growth in upcoming years. the technology is revolutionized the payment system in future too.
At least, if we decide to look at cryptocurrency few years ago and where we are now, it is glaring to everyone that a lot has changed positively in terms of development, adoption and so many other areas we can think of. Apparently, in such cases, as we keep moving on, there is every chance that we will keep growing both in values, in adoption and in development.

Cryptocurrency to me is here to stay and I believe that at the end of the day, we who are here now will not regret the decisions we have made, when mainstream adoption kicks in.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

It's a large theme to use analitycs and fantasy))) I think it's a nearest future. More and more people use cryptocurrencies to hold money, to invest, to buy, to sell. Only governments tried to stop the revolution, but the can't stop the progress!

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

I think cryptocurrency in the future will be a great asset and adoption will also be more active than what we have today. Next generation of investors, enthusiasts and traders will be the nezt big thing. I can see that the future of cryprocurrency is so bright so the best thing to do right now is to do what is right and prepare for the future. I know that investors are now hoarding some of their favorite coins that has potential to grow so that they will reap the fruit of they sow few years back.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: