Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency - future?  (Read 21418 times)
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

I think that in the future cryptocurrencies will develop even faster than now. Yes, now the whole world has many other global and more important problems. For the integration of cryptocurrencies into our daily lives, time must also pass.
The first step will be the introduction of cryptocurrencies by most developed countries. Already, many countries are friendly to cryptocurrencies, and over time their number will only increase.
The next step will be the creation of their own national cryptocurrencies. After all, you must agree that cryptocurrencies have many characteristics that will make calculations both domestically and interstate payments much faster, safer and less costly.
How events will develop further, I don't even dare to suggest. So far, and the above written scenario is like fantasy.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?

Crypto currency future will be a good news to everyone because l believe that we will become rich of this crypto.Everyone who believes in crypto will benefit the good promises in the future.
dont ever think cryptocurrency make us rich if we did not understand what is the function and benefits.many people invest their money into crypto market but didnt understand its developtment progress.so when price drop they shout a loud.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:55:46 AM

My prediction about the future of cryptocurrency is cryptomarket will growing bigger than now and more project launch. Many people will have more knowledge about cryptocurrency and more bussienss accepting crypto as payment

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

I think their would be a great possibilities in the future of the crypto currency. People would still look forward for the great opportunities that would come along the way.
There is no doubt in it. People will always be been interested in bitcoin whenever they come to know about it. Right now, even hundreds and thousands of people are still unaware of it. But those who know are rightfully and efficiently benefiting from this chance. They are making money from it and increasing the income for their livings. So yes, go with it.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

In five years, Bitcoin will increase back to $ 12k per coin and our market will get another $ 300bn for the supply and business cooperation between the altcoins and large businesses. The blockchain technology is indispensable in the future and I always expect it to get the chance to show off.
Cryptocurrency has been in the market for years, it has touched and helped the lives of many. It is here to stay, simply because it does not require middle men or local regulatory bodies to hinder its transnational efficiency. It promotes transparency as it can fight against money laundering. Its network is safe and secure due to its blockchain technology and so I believe that it will have a brighter future.

that all is still hope, I also hope if the future of cryptocurrency will be even better, because there are already many people whose economies are helped by cryptocurrency. but the crypto market is currently experiencing a downturn, the price of bitcoin is also continuing to fall, conditions like this maybe also affect the future of cryptocurrency. hopefully the crypto market will also recover quickly.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

In five years, Bitcoin will increase back to $ 12k per coin and our market will get another $ 300bn for the supply and business cooperation between the altcoins and large businesses. The blockchain technology is indispensable in the future and I always expect it to get the chance to show off.
Cryptocurrency has been in the market for years, it has touched and helped the lives of many. It is here to stay, simply because it does not require middle men or local regulatory bodies to hinder its transnational efficiency. It promotes transparency as it can fight against money laundering. Its network is safe and secure due to its blockchain technology and so I believe that it will have a brighter future.

that all is still hope, I also hope if the future of cryptocurrency will be even better, because there are already many people whose economies are helped by cryptocurrency. but the crypto market is currently experiencing a downturn, the price of bitcoin is also continuing to fall, conditions like this maybe also affect the future of cryptocurrency. hopefully the crypto market will also recover quickly.
Yes, i think im glad that crypto currencry was created it has a big help for me to provide all the needs and some wants of my family which i can do that before when crypto was not yet created. Im still hoping that it will continue for long more years to continue to earn extra money and helps other people who needs extra income.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

It is already clear that cryptocurrency will be everywhere and is already spreading very fast, you can see how many countries are already using cryptocurrency technologies and speak very positively about their achievements, and the cryptocurrency is able to surprise with new technologies for a very long time, so in the future if everything goes well, the whole world will switch to cryptocurrency.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

I don't know what another people thinking about cryptocurrency but I belived crypto currency future will be very bright. Crypto currency bring new idea use different technology and few crypto currency trasaction is very first. so crypto currency could money transection medium in every place.so crypto currency future very good.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:39:20 PM

Cryptocurrency and the blockchain is the future of this mother earth.
The businesses will depend on this blockchain through transactions and record.
while the cryptocurrency will be the main currency of the whole world.
I believe that every nation will have their own crypto replacing FIAT!
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:19:04 PM

The future of cryptocurrencies is in the ways we see it now and I believe what we do now will determine what happened in future.  Investors are definitely going to come in and those that are taking profits now are going to reinvest in some days to come.  We are not going to have a bad days that may create problems in future.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

There are very positive signs for cryptocurrency into the future. So many organization and national governments are now much interested in the subject than ever. That means the concept will survive.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:43:38 AM

Government will legalize some of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. But government will try to get benefits from cryptocurrency, I am afraid about high rate taxation that maybe aplied for cryptocurrency transactions. Bitcoin will have very good future and the price will rise , I am sure about it.
Of course, you cannot expect the government to legalize something that is decentralized without at least having something to benefit from it, so in a way this would be a symbiotic thing for everyone.

Like we are seeing already, some countries are already becoming a haven for cryptocurrency adoption and as time goes on, when other countries start seeing the development coming to their economy over time, I am sure they will be able to realize the huge benefit that lay in the space, and they will also want to tap from it as well. In this case, we will definitely get to see more adoption which is something I believe gradually will head us to the mainstream level.

Indeed, government must be want to take benefits from cryptocurrency and government can collect taxes from crypto market.
Beside that, with regulation on cryptocurrency, government can invite more tourist to their country and bringing crypto for transaction in merchant. With this way, government have many benefits, collecting taxes from crypto transaction, bringing more tourist to their county and moving their economy more faster in tourism sector

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:51:33 AM

Although the market is showing lot of reds with most of the top 100 coins dropping recently, the future of crypto is still great. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one which cannot be left behind and as the people become familiar with it and understand its beneficial concept, the demand and patronage of crypto increases. Eventually, crypto will hit the mainstream adoption and increase in market value.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:19:10 AM

crypto will have a good future if the government and SEC are not entering the market. Whales and traders will be able to make money freely and they will easily become rich. Blockchain technology is also very comfortable when used by many businesses.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

There are very positive signs for cryptocurrency into the future. So many organization and national governments are now much interested in the subject than ever. That means the concept will survive.
Yes I think of cryptocurrency in the future will be more uses. Their is good growth will be happening in the market. A lot of things can happen in the future about cryptocurrency but still it can survive.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:29:29 AM

all will depend on government regulations and also large companies or banks that will support crypto or not. if crypto is still the same as this, which is only sold buy it as an investment without the functional of crypto itself, then it looks like crypto will end soon. if the opposite happens, crypto will grow even more.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

In the future I think more people will use cryptocurrency, we will use it for our daily needs like buying in the store using crypto as a payment and possible we are going on cashless society.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

Yes, i think im glad that crypto currencry was created it has a big help for me to provide all the needs and some wants of my family which i can do that before when crypto was not yet created. Im still hoping that it will continue for long more years to continue to earn extra money and helps other people who needs extra income.
Indeed this process will never end and it will go long and long, it is good source of earning and it is best way to gain special space in our society, majority of population is now earning from online jobs and investment with crypto currency so only because of these two are main points which is raising crypto and making it stronger day by day that even 90% of countries are accepting crypto currency.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:15:29 PM

I think the cryptocurrency market has huge potentials and it is the future of money but it is still very young market if you compare it with the silver or gold market. These markets have stand for thousands of years long before fiat currency yet the future has spoken of the currency called cryptocurrency.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

my opinion says that crypto will continue to grow over time because crypto is a new technology where now the level of crypto users has more and more even almost all countries have also received crypto so that crypto will continue to grow at any time.

Correct, the fast approaching of the success of everybody is yet to come but with hard work no one can deny that it will surely earn for good and better value. It is because in bitcoin it has a brighter future that developed to become better one. It will continue to grow because of the trust of all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: