Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency - future?  (Read 21418 times)
eurenia

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

future of the the crypto is very good and already it is spread all over the world. lot of people are using in all over the world and some coins already using as a payment method in various platform and used in many companies... so future will be awesome...
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

no one can predict the future of crypto currencies in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves the confidence and patience of the main capital in investing
axecommunity

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

My opinion about cryptocurrency at the future is good and light, many investor have take investment at bitcoin and keep their bitcoin for long term investment, I sure bitcoin and altcoin have profitable at the future.
It is not possible to predict the future and the life span of a technology especially when the market is down. One might think that the price is down and so is the value but there might be a sudden jump in it after sometime.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

I think the crypto is wold main economical point in 2020 !

Yes, crypto is our future currency, I am sure, but everything will be not so soon as you write about it. I do not believe that 2020 will be the year of a real cryptocurrencies progress.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

no one can predict the future of crypto currencies in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves the confidence and patience of the main capital in investing

If some investors choose a bad choice then Bitcoin will never rise again because some people will be very disappointed at this time because the prices never rise again.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?

I think the future of cryptocurrency is bright. Right now, everything become digital including money and paying goods in merchant. Cryptocurrency will have a big part on it and i am believe the potential of crypto will growing bigger than now.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

I think the crypto is wold main economical point in 2020 !

Yes, crypto is our future currency, I am sure, but everything will be not so soon as you write about it. I do not believe that 2020 will be the year of a real cryptocurrencies progress.

It can happen even later, but I hope, we will see it. The cryptocurrencies will be used everywhere in the future. Even those people, who are very skeptical about Bitcoin and cryptos will accept them.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

With the current trend I think that cryptocurrency is headed for a potential disaster. Most countries who first adapted the concept of blockchain is now rejecting it for the reason that it contraindicates with their economic growth. These countries are actually favoring banks and certain business that revolves around paper fiat. If this trend will be changed then it will be super beneficial for everyone, from lower class to high class individuals everyone is involved in block chain and on the other hand, this is the future of finances.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

of course year after year will grow with blockchain technology ...
I think the crypto market will be able to keep up with the gold market

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?
Considering the current status of cryptocurrency right now, we cannot have any certain prediction. If the downfall of crypto will keep on going, then mosy of us will end up having wasted efforts so let us all unite and help crypto be revived to its full potential again. Our support and patronising crypto will be a great help for sure so let us keep on hoping that next year, things will get more better.
mattukarsamb

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

My opinion about cryptocurrency at the future is good and light, many investor have take investment at bitcoin and keep their bitcoin for long term investment, I sure bitcoin and altcoin have profitable at the future.
Keeping for a longer time is a good strategy and it is proven from the past that any coin which you will keep for a longer period will bring a huge profit to the holder. Holding also benefit the whole market as it decreases the supply and the price increases.
Tanhahaque

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 02:53:56 PM by Tanhahaque

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized System. Cryptocurrency basically a blockchain technology where use a ledger system. whether we can say that the central banking system could take the Cryptocurrency and when a country accepts this Useful transaction system. Then it would be a good future. There are many countries accept cryptocurrency. If the government take control of the cryptocurrency so that investors are feeling very comfortable to fund with them. Need to calculate to ensure stability in the cryptocurrency. There are a lot of factors puting them volatile. There is still a lack of Industrial capital. Cryptocurrency can take place of national currency by 2030.
Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized System. Cryptocurrency basically a blockchain technology where use a ledger system. whether we can say that the central banking system could take the Cryptocurrency and when a country accepts this Useful transaction system. Then it would be a good future.
yes I really agree with this because bitcoin is very useful going forward
I hope that many countries will accept the existence of Bitcoin because the transactions carried out in it are truly safe
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

I feel that crypto currencies will grow again as they once did, and sometimes it can be more than before. because I believe that bitcoin will not die in a short time. so we better endure it first.
Vika731

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

In the future crypto currencies will be more likely to be more popular, besides prices that can grow high, cryptocurrency will be used for payment transactions.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:35:35 AM

I feel that crypto currencies will grow again as they once did, and sometimes it can be more than before. because I believe that bitcoin will not die in a short time. so we better endure it first.
It can happen anytime as adoptions are moving forward, there's a lots of new positive news that giving weight for more possibilities that crypto will grow Along the way, believers will soon experience another huge pump as once been experience.
cryptolab111

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

I really think we're heading towards a one-world currency. Nearly all major international banks are ingraining blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies into their business models, including globalist foundation banks like Goldman Sachs, which refer to it as the "new technology of trust."

I hope so, but to be honest I don't think the world is ready for a single currency, simply because not all countries have heard of cryptocurrency, let alone have internet connections. But I believe that more and more people will start using it in the future, just not sure if becoming "one-world currency" is where crypto is heading.

Cryptolaboratory opinion:
In not so far future will stay 10-20 worlds cryptocurrency. It maybe will be Bitcoin(different fork variation), maybe Ehtereum(different fork variation), maybe EOS. We don't know, but that will be.
So, too will stay different variation of blockchains for different purposes, but also we think it will stay privacy in future variation of commerce corporation.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

I really think we're heading towards a one-world currency. Nearly all major international banks are ingraining blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies into their business models, including globalist foundation banks like Goldman Sachs, which refer to it as the "new technology of trust."

I hope so, but to be honest I don't think the world is ready for a single currency, simply because not all countries have heard of cryptocurrency, let alone have internet connections. But I believe that more and more people will start using it in the future, just not sure if becoming "one-world currency" is where crypto is heading.

Cryptolaboratory opinion:
In not so far future will stay 10-20 worlds cryptocurrency. It maybe will be Bitcoin(different fork variation), maybe Ehtereum(different fork variation), maybe EOS. We don't know, but that will be.
So, too will stay different variation of blockchains for different purposes, but also we think it will stay privacy in future variation of commerce corporation.

It was very interesting to read your post. Probably, the number of the cryptocurrencies will be sufficiently cut in the future as you say. However, I think, more than 50 altcoins will exist.
Shortprick

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

Cryptocurrencies now is just like the early stages of the internet where people don't really believe in its efficiency and durability. So I believe with time cryptocurrencie can stand the test of time.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

It was very interesting to read your post. Probably, the number of the cryptocurrencies will be sufficiently cut in the future as you say. However, I think, more than 50 altcoins will exist.

Nah, with a lot of people taking their interest on crypto currencies, I don't think that it will be cut. Also, 50 altcoins is a small amount. There are a lot of crypto currencies in the circulation especially these year, as of 19 August 2018, there is over 1600 and growing. That is a huge number of altcoins and I think that will blow more in the future, just you wait.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: