Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:22:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency - future?  (Read 21425 times)
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:07:40 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 06:43:38 PM by shushu9977

Though at the present, cryptocurrency is very poor position, but I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will be a solid and better position in the upcoming future. It is aslo digitalized the crypto market which is very useful and advantages for payment and economically process.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:35:02 PM

Though at the present, cryptocurrency is very poor position, but I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will be a solid and better position in the upcoming future.

What I'm saying is there is a bright future will definitely be there for the development of cryptocurrency was saying by me it will definitely works in anytime but it take some time if it will be perfect then all of us will be very happy

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:52:16 AM

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?

For now, I think it is gonna be hard for cryptocurrency to gain the trust of people especially with what happened last 2018, I think, people are thinking that cryptocurrency is just a big scam, most especially those people who just got in within last year, I hope cryptocurrency could make it back to the eyes of the people this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:39:03 AM

I think it's perfectly good for us. it is really one of the most used technologies in the future, it will soon be accepted because its convenience is so perfect.
Transaction costs are cheap, speed is fast and it's suitable for future payments. It's hard to be attacked by scammers, that's the strong point. This is a good time to invest in BTC, before its price is higher than $ 20000.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:02:02 AM

I think the development of the crypto market will definitely experience a long recovery in the future of crypto which will bring changes in the future. Crypto is very strong and the best technology I use.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:13:45 AM

Will if future happen soon i think it will good and i see the adoption of people into bitcoin and fact that bitcoin value today is cheap and good to be in the future.
ifinta

Activity: 734
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:23:54 AM

Please:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392525.0

and:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9u2men/a_criticism_of_bitcoin_as_a_kind_of_money_and_a/

benwarden

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:47:35 AM

I'm sure there will be ups and downs, various scandals, discussions about Bitcoin. But in any case, it seems to me that the crypto currency will be used everywhere. Progress cannot be stopped, it can only be slowed down (as some states do).
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:01:27 AM

There are lots of possible outcomes in the future, who knows  if cryptocurrency might be able to replace fiat in the future, I mean its not impossible since technology is evolving and so does the economy, and cryptocurrency might be the future's use of having safer and more secured transactions and payments, I can say much more about this but it would really be long and would get much wider if I continue making theories about crypto in the future, all I can say for now is that there will be altcoins that would likely to disappear and new ones will surely come in the market.

Fiat will be not replaced, but the cryptocurrencies will be used widely in all the spheres of our life. I guess that Bitcoin can become even more popular than dollar, and all people will be eager to hold it.

I am agree that crypto will not replace fiat money. Its hard for crypto replacing fiat money because crypto like bitcoin is decentralized. Its more easier for government control their economic growth with fiat money but i do believe crypto future will be good and profitable
This is true, fiat will not be replaced by cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is just made to be on its own and not to replace the current monetary system we have. Some has claimed that Blockchain will be useful for a lot of purposes, but I don’t really know if that’s accurate. Let’s keep watching till then to know what will happen.

Something prompts me that with time, cryptocurrencies will be more popular than traditional money in many Western countries, and in Japan, probably. I am absolutely sure that our future is connected with crypto.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:48:07 PM

None of us knows the future of cryptocurrency yet, neither do we know that of the blockchain. Some people that goes around in the name of experts has claimed that even after the cryptocurrency is gone, that Blockchain will continue to be useful because it will be used for a lot of things.

I don’t even know if that’s the truth, the only thing that has been accomplished with blockchain is still transaction and nothing. None of the things they claimed has been proven to be the truth.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:02:15 PM

in my opinion in the future cryptocurrency will grow rapidly. because now in my country including the third country. there have been many people using applications on mobile phones to make payments. so, for example, when they rent a car or shop at a store, they don't use cash. they pay through their cellphones. they use digital wallets. this proves that our society is actually ready to accept cryptocurrency. so I'm sure that in the future the number of people who like crypto will increase.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:42:01 PM

in my opinion in the future cryptocurrency will grow rapidly. because now in my country including the third country. there have been many people using applications on mobile phones to make payments. so, for example, when they rent a car or shop at a store, they don't use cash. they pay through their cellphones. they use digital wallets. this proves that our society is actually ready to accept cryptocurrency. so I'm sure that in the future the number of people who like crypto will increase.
lucky you live in a country that follows technological developments. different from my country where bitcoin will only be included in the stock exchange, and is prohibited from being used as a transaction. but this has become a good development in my country
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:59:01 PM

There are many cryptocurrencies so I do not know which one you are referring, but most altcoins will disappear and then will be replaced by more altcoins that will disappear as well in a cycle that I do not see ending, but there are going to be some good coins during that time and those coins will give the best profits to all of those that are willing to hold them for the long term.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:59:05 PM

It doesn't matter where you live, as long as it is recognised then obviously it will grow rapidly. Remember we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary and I'm sure that the next 10 year will bring significant growth and adoption around the world. But its a good thing that you country you lived is very friendly to crypto because the way you described it, people can freely used their coins to buy things around and bill their bills.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:05:26 PM
Merited by Vaculin (1)

It doesn't matter where you live, as long as it is recognised then obviously it will grow rapidly. Remember we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary and I'm sure that the next 10 year will bring significant growth and adoption around the world. But its a good thing that you country you lived is very friendly to crypto because the way you described it, people can freely used their coins to buy things around and bill their bills.
This is very important, bitcoin is still in development and the first 10 years have been mostly used as a way to improve the technology but we are very close to finally have a way to have millions of users exchanging their bitcoin thanks to the lightning network, so for the first time mass adoption will be possible and I really expect that the next 10 years are going to be a time for an impressive growth in bitcoin not only in its price but in the amount of people using it in their everyday lives.

So as you can see I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies but many altcoins that are here only to make money will probably disappear in a matter of months.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:50:27 AM

This is very important, bitcoin is still in development and the first 10 years have been mostly used as a way to improve the technology but we are very close to finally have a way to have millions of users exchanging their bitcoin thanks to the lightning network, so for the first time mass adoption will be possible and I really expect that the next 10 years are going to be a time for an impressive growth in bitcoin not only in its price but in the amount of people using it in their everyday lives.

So as you can see I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies but many altcoins that are here only to make money will probably disappear in a matter of months.
Plenty of changes that will happen in the next 10 years, I hope it's going to be a positive change.
The way bitcoin rate is going, I believe we are heading to a good future, we should not only compare the price starting from 2017, it should be from the beginning.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:42:34 AM

It certainly has a great future because blockchain technology is increasingly attracting strong businesses in the e-commerce market, such as Amazon, Master Card, ... and car businesses. like Roll Royce, ...
In the future there will be many more contract tables and our market will be poured.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:12:49 PM

It certainly has a great future because blockchain technology is increasingly attracting strong businesses in the e-commerce market, such as Amazon, Master Card, ... and car businesses. like Roll Royce, ...
In the future there will be many more contract tables and our market will be poured.
- Blockchain and crypto is something very attractive to businesses in the current time but everything just stops at the level of interest because it is a new technology, has useful and special features, that makes businesses curious whether it can be applied to their system or not. And I believe that businesses will recognize blockchain and crypto technology is probably quite troublesome and there are many problems, especially legal issues, the government has not yet accepted, and crypto always has instability, it's hard to become a payment method, the future of crypto doesn't seem as great as you think

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:10:41 PM

I think, some cryptocurrency will surely survive and some will not, and this cryptocurrency that survived after the hyped years will surely have its purpose as a important technology or innovation in our daily lives. Cryptocurrency has a future as long as its application is vital to our further improvement.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:58:12 PM

no one can predict the future of crypto currencies in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves the confidence and patience of the main capital in investing
yes, i have been following the market price of crypto in the market to which the price is stabilizing. I do not really know why this sudden stabilization of market where in fact we know tha crypto are volatile.
With this we cannot predict the future of cryptocuurency. We could not even predict the market price so how much more the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: