Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency - future?  (Read 21425 times)
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:10:22 PM

I think, some cryptocurrency will surely survive and some will not, and this cryptocurrency that survived after the hyped years will surely have its purpose as a important technology or innovation in our daily lives. Cryptocurrency has a future as long as its application is vital to our further improvement.
Actually many of crypto did not due to same reason os that team of the said project are fraudsters or promoting ICO with no real projects. In fact many are not even listed in an exchange for the same reason. But, if you are referring to the crypto that are now listed with this bear market surely most of it will be dumped but that crypto will not going to end except it will be abandoned.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:01:01 AM

There are lots of possible outcomes in the future, who knows  if cryptocurrency might be able to replace fiat in the future, I mean its not impossible since technology is evolving and so does the economy, and cryptocurrency might be the future's use of having safer and more secured transactions and payments, I can say much more about this but it would really be long and would get much wider if I continue making theories about crypto in the future, all I can say for now is that there will be altcoins that would likely to disappear and new ones will surely come in the market.

Fiat will be not replaced, but the cryptocurrencies will be used widely in all the spheres of our life. I guess that Bitcoin can become even more popular than dollar, and all people will be eager to hold it.

I am agree that crypto will not replace fiat money. Its hard for crypto replacing fiat money because crypto like bitcoin is decentralized. Its more easier for government control their economic growth with fiat money but i do believe crypto future will be good and profitable
I'm fine with both 2 co existing, it's hard to replace what has been built for many centuries, it's the government money against the people's money which is the crypto. And we people is guided by the law and the rules that the government made, so they are still superior after all.

Even if we think this needs to be done because the government is corrupt, we cannot because they have the power.

I am agree. Hard to replace fiat currency because cryptocurrency is decentralized and government can not control. I think the best scenario is both run side by side. If government corrupt with their policy, i am believe crypto will have more advantages than fiat
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:20:27 AM

There are lots of possible outcomes in the future, who knows  if cryptocurrency might be able to replace fiat in the future, I mean its not impossible since technology is evolving and so does the economy, and cryptocurrency might be the future's use of having safer and more secured transactions and payments, I can say much more about this but it would really be long and would get much wider if I continue making theories about crypto in the future, all I can say for now is that there will be altcoins that would likely to disappear and new ones will surely come in the market.

Fiat will be not replaced, but the cryptocurrencies will be used widely in all the spheres of our life. I guess that Bitcoin can become even more popular than dollar, and all people will be eager to hold it.

I am agree that crypto will not replace fiat money. Its hard for crypto replacing fiat money because crypto like bitcoin is decentralized. Its more easier for government control their economic growth with fiat money but i do believe crypto future will be good and profitable
I'm fine with both 2 co existing, it's hard to replace what has been built for many centuries, it's the government money against the people's money which is the crypto. And we people is guided by the law and the rules that the government made, so they are still superior after all.

Even if we think this needs to be done because the government is corrupt, we cannot because they have the power.

I am agree. Hard to replace fiat currency because cryptocurrency is decentralized and government can not control. I think the best scenario is both run side by side. If government corrupt with their policy, i am believe crypto will have more advantages than fiat
right, without government control, it might still be difficult if the cryptocurrency replaces fiat. but this will work, if crypto is positioned as an alternative facility of payment instruments
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:14:49 AM

right, without government control, it might still be difficult if the cryptocurrency replaces fiat. but this will work, if crypto is positioned as an alternative facility of payment instruments
we need government policy to make cryptocurrency great again.dont think about crypto will replace fiat in future.there are more important think , we have to make cryptocurrency rise again so our losses could recovered.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:25:41 AM

I'm sure that cryptocurrency is our future. Since first of all it is the posibility of each person to independently control their savings. This is an opportunity to send payments worldwide for a short time and low cost. In the future, I think, the technology will be further improved and become even more convenient, which will lead to its greater popularization.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:11:57 AM

Cryptocurrencies now is just like the early stages of the internet where people don't really believe in its efficiency and durability. So I believe with time cryptocurrencie can stand the test of time.

Over time it will change people's views about crypto, because there are still many people turning a blind eye to the technology behind crypto, so that public education is very necessary, so that they know that they can become their own bank without third party interference.

And in the future I believe crypto will be accepted by the public and may be a necessity.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:24:54 AM

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?
I think in future all payments will be done virtually by using cryptocurrency. I do also believe bank will change and support cryptocurrency and they will start to lend money by using cryptocurrency cause i think its more effective and good to prevent money laundry cause all data is recorded permanently.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:32:16 AM

It certainly has a great future because blockchain technology is increasingly attracting strong businesses in the e-commerce market, such as Amazon, Master Card, ... and car businesses. like Roll Royce, ...
In the future there will be many more contract tables and our market will be poured.

the blockchain is rather new, but these technologies become popular. I am sure that the cryptocurrencies will be also used everywhere in the future. That is why, it is worth investing in crypto.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:35:41 AM

To the growing population cryptocurrency is a must. Right now it isn't possible to provide everything to the growing population with the traditional system. Once after the existence of blockchain technology people found it to be more efficient, bitcoin became the success of the same blockchain technology. As everything is transparent and developed in a open source cryptocurrency will serve the future generation.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:55:11 PM

cryptocurrency will grow, and legal in any country and can be use for payment and exchange.
that not mean fiat currency will be gone, i dont think so,crypto create not for beat fiat, but for help as a new payment method.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:12:25 PM

Everything is new in cryptocurrency, the crypto market is too small. In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will come to a much more important place in the future. I believe it's a matter of time, might need a long time. Blockchain technology continues to spread rapidly.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:18:10 AM

So far talking about how the future of cryptocurrency bitcoin and altcoin with price still lower, will be bitcoin exist at few year later or bitcoin will bi over, many opinion about bitcoin and almost have negative opinion because bitcoin still at lower price.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:59:54 AM

I am personally very optimistic that Bitcoin is a very valuable asset for the future, because at the moment the price of bitcoin is dropping very sharply, so it is advisable to buy at this stage, because Bitcoin will rise if prizes for miners always decrease in 4 years.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:46:13 AM

I am personally very optimistic that Bitcoin is a very valuable asset for the future, because at the moment the price of bitcoin is dropping very sharply, so it is advisable to buy at this stage, because Bitcoin will rise if prizes for miners always decrease in 4 years.

Yes bitcoin is dropping very sharply at this moment and i think it take a long time to recovered. But it can surely recovered by the right time with the help of the bitcoiners.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:45:39 AM

Yes bitcoin is dropping very sharply at this moment and i think it take a long time to recovered. But it can surely recovered by the right time with the help of the bitcoiners.
It's dropping and we all see that, we can accept the fact that crypto direction has did not went as expected.
At this time, price is very cheap again, if one will easily loss their trust, they wouldn't make themselves stay as crypto so far is not exciting anymore.
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:14:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies with their blockchain, as well as many wallets will benefit from quantum computing. As well, blockchain will be as common as the internet is today. Used literally everywhere for almost all types of data processing. Or even validating the voting results.

Next thing will be the clear division of cryptocurrencies in those which are just a tool for some function - with a stable price, those for pure speculation etc.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
Toy_evil

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:03:45 PM

It is quite obvious that cryptocurrency will become a common means of payment, such as Paypal, WebMoney and others. Only with its advantages or vice versa.  Roll Eyes
tinkerr10

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:14:59 PM

It is quite obvious that cryptocurrency will become a common means of payment, such as Paypal, WebMoney and others. Only with its advantages or vice versa.  Roll Eyes

It is quite possible, but only after the interaction interface is made easier for ordinary users.
Because some cryptocurrency seems to be something supernatural.  
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:08:40 AM

the future of crypto currencies until now no one can know for sure how I think crypto currencies will grow rapidly because we know crypto currencies are created using technological developments and developments of course economic development must follow

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:12:58 AM

the future of crypto currencies until now no one can know for sure how I think crypto currencies will grow rapidly because we know crypto currencies are created using technological developments and developments of course economic development must follow
but sometimes the development of these technologies requires an adaptation. like today many governments cannot legalize it, because they have a variety of different reasons. therefore, I consider this reasonable, but what is clear is that technological developments cannot be avoided, even though it takes time

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: