Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of news circulating for Bitcoin prices  (Read 2012 times)
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

Bad news spreads faster and has a greater influence on prices. It will take time to see the positive impact of educating the community. But it's true that a full understanding of power bitcoin and blockchain have prevents from panic and selling crypto. It's not logical to sell something that will benefit and triple in price in the future. I think we must not only spread good news but also inform about the real practical value of bitcoin and how it can improve the whole financial industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

My reason is easy, I am a person who never believes in the news out there about bitcoin, basically I prefer to fall in order to make it a valuable experience, I can make it also a lesson for me to understand about bitcoin, so I think Bitcoin prices can be because the news written during 2018 will cost $ 25,000, but we all know and see the current reality that it will not be possible  Grin

I also don't believe in the news, especially bad! in the good news - I believe!  Cheesy  And I also prefer to lose money, but to get my own experience than to trust someone else's experience. There are no experienced cryptocurrency holders in the cryptoworld. Because the cryptoworld behaves differently every year.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

we just have to do it if we want the market to start growing again. everything is in our hands and the growth of bitcoin depends on us as well
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

the news was very influential, bro. for the future of bitcoin. because with the news many investors and bitcoiners became convinced and there would be many newcomers who would invest in bitcoin

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:11:56 AM

I don't need to worry about circulating news of bitcoin prices for as long as it is not about FUD. What i hate about news is when it spreads negative news about cryptocurrencies which may create panic to some.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:35:57 AM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Will it help to increase Bitcoin prices?
Well, for old investors, I think these type of news didn't really affect them considering their experiences it is because they know that these things are normal for anyone in these kind of ventures. But for the new or future investors, it will really affect them. Why? It is because they heavily rely on the news that are circulating because again, they are new to this and they rely on the news what are they going to do. So yes, if good news circulates like what you want to do, it can increase the value of bitcoin because it is more likely that more investors will invest because of what they heard from the news.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:52:41 AM

My reason is easy, I am a person who never believes in the news out there about bitcoin, basically I prefer to fall in order to make it a valuable experience, I can make it also a lesson for me to understand about bitcoin, so I think Bitcoin prices can be because the news written during 2018 will cost $ 25,000, but we all know and see the current reality that it will not be possible  Grin

I think you have to follow the news dude, because news is also an indicator of price changes. if you're not researching the news that happens, I'm afraid your calculation will be different from the price changes that occur in the market, because we know the magnitude of the influence of news on the market..

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

...what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?

I think it will not help if it's just a rumor or a news that doesn't have proof. We will need a real case use that is well documented to entice users. A commercial for bitcoin maybe?

People don't believe in animations on how to use bitcoin and alike, maybe they had much of it. They still are scared of it because of the technicality it shows.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:59:43 AM

News have influence on the price of Bitcoin and the entire crypto market. Bitcoin gain much value when new investors come on board. These investors get to know and gain interest in Bitcoin through shared knowledge or awareness creation and this is what the news does. It is therefore very necessary to check the kind of news that come out about Bitcoin. Positive news raises the price and vice versa.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

How is news affecting the price of bitcoin? The price has been pretty much the same for ages, with even the ups and downs becoming quite small. Nothing much seems to be affecting it.
of course this news is very influential on the value of bitcoin, we can see news examples challenging that Japan recognizes bitcoin as a medium of exchange until Japan changes their law and we can all see the effect of the news that bitcoin prices rose very high at that time, isn't this proof news can affect prices and this can happen at any time.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:05:27 AM

Actually it depends on who is spreading the news, if people or institutions that are already trusted, it will certainly affect Bitcoin, because usually it will make the evek panic very fast and sometimes not noticed anymore.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Positive news of course can make a positive impact on bitcoin. As an investors we need ro spread positive news about bitcoin so we can make them interested on investing. I know that sometimes the news that comes out from people about bitcoin is negative so I think we need ro reduce it by educating them about bitcoin.

Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

News has a very strong effect on people now in all areas, including in relation to cryptocurrency. Mass media can easily manipulate people and create moods that encourage buying or selling cryptocurrency.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Markets are driven by news and the crypto market is no different, but the impact of news in this market can be devastating due to its incipient existence. Fake news are recurring facts that need to be well researched by investors before they generate unnecessary panic waves.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

News can be an influence on bitcoin price movements, with negative news that can make people panic and choose to sell, and the more people sell because of panic, then the price of bitcoin can decrease.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

You're right. False news leaks occur frequently. People start to panic and run in exchange. Investment associated with a strong psyche.
False news or bad news leaks always but some people spreading it without any justification who guys are non-sense. In this circumstance we should don't try to selling with panic. Because to reduce it's price, we ourselves are directly or indirectly involved.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

My question is, through what media do we spread positive news about bitcoun to the public? Whereas on the other hand, the community tends to be more trusting in the big media that already exist today. Meanwhile, the media always convey negative issues about bitcoin
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

this is very troubling for crypto users. all users are less careful in reading or capturing news about crypto. many crypto users are easily influenced by negative news so it's very easy to deceive or be lied to. this will affect the crypto price movement on the market. Crypto users often sell or buy in large quantities for a short time, so it will pump crypto prices to go up or down in a short time. this is used by fraudsters to get a big profit.
Arhaan10

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

Sometimes some of the news affect some individuals by altering their blood pressure values. They begin to think about how bitcoin prices are going to revive pertaiaining to circulating informations.  Some people get frustrated and burn out then they end up in panic sales. This actually goes a long way to affect prices of bitcoin since people are buying at cheaper prices.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

helping to introduce bitcoin can affect the increase in prices, someone might be able to buy large amounts of bitcoin and maybe the price of bitcoin will rise along with the many sell panic coming. so I thought that was a good and right step.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: