Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of news circulating for Bitcoin prices  (Read 2012 times)
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Will it help to increase Bitcoin prices?
Fundamental news is the major price mover at times the price might be in ranging mode however whenever there is a negative news about bitcoin FUD will set in invariably panick selling will be activated thus nose diving the price to pump, its better we educate ourselves the dangers of spreading bad news about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

If after good news more people start to enter this market and buy bitcoin, the price will increase accordingly. But prices do not always react to the news. Sometimes the market is simply manipulated.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?

Think twice-when investors sell their bitcoins, then someone buys them, right? Large sales always cause the pump of any coin, be it bitcoin or any other alternative coin. But if no attention to the coins there and the owners of these moment just developers, the price goes down. Therefore, any attention to the coin is always a stable price increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:00:23 AM

Of course, this will help increase the cost of Bitcoin, and therefore, if we want the price of Bitcoin to rise now, we must actively start offering it to the masses and create a positive background.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:27:38 AM

the effect price dropping is when the investor and traders do panic selling, and it makes the demand on the market is down, and suppy on the market is high, its mean that the price of bitcoin is dropping, and to fix this i think we should makes bitcoin popular so the demand and suppy on the marketis stable

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

I think when people panic, they can not think with rationality. Bitcoin is long term investment and we should ignore fake news. Spreading good news about bitcoin is good but i think it will take long time to recover the confident for some people.
I am believe confident with our own investment is important and i think holding for long term is best option to make profits
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:56:41 AM

News about Bitcoin has a strong impact on the price of Bitcoin on the market. A good news has the capability of creating FOMO which raises the prices of Bitcoin whereas a bad news has the capability of creating FUD which will definitely lower the price on BTC on the market because investors may pull out their investments and potential investors may not invest at all. It is therefore very necessary to watch the kind of information we create about Bitcoin to the people.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

Unfortunately Good news always helps to increase the price of Bitcoin.but we know many social media do it promoted fake news about bitcoin.it is bad for me in fact I just tell this matter,we need to leave this fake news about bitcoin.so I need something panic time holding and investment target.i hope 2018 end of the year Bitcoin come to good news in this market.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

You can't really blame people when they sold their coins when they see such negative news, because they are not holding a little amount of money we're talking a millions of dollars here. one bad move it will make them broke for the rest of their life. so some people has already had this kind of panic disorder. one bad news from the media they quickly speculate and sold their coins for they think that this is the best thing to do. and most of them regret it after selling it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
JordanLinda

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

The media is one of the most influential factors in Bitcoin pricing. The more media coverage of Bitcoin, the more people know and can invest in it. Positive news usually raises the price, while negative information will lead to price reductions. The opinions and behavior of investors often affect the actions of their peers and will result in them. Bitcoin prices. When new businesses decide to accept coding as a payment method, the perception, investment and price tend to increase.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:23:34 AM

yes, by spreading good news it is a good idea to push people away so they don't panic in seeing the value or price of bitcoin. However, this is only the lower class people who listen to it, while it needs as many supporters as possible to break the rising value circulating in the market.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

Yes negative news is one of the thing that lead to panic sell in the crypto market but I can assure you that negative news only work on newbie and inexperienced crypto trader/investor. However, creating a platform to spread good news about Bitcoin and others will woo investor

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:49:50 PM

of course, it will help, and I very much hope that they will soon start a mass action in support of the fact that bitcoin is very good and it will start growing again as in 2017
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:08:47 AM

For sure the news will affect bitcoin prices. Positive and negative news can affect demand for bitcoins, correct? The problem is, most of the news features can be sensationalized. It is best to do your homework then and go directly to forums such as this one, to hear about accurate crypto news. Because what's more accurate than personal experiences of investors and users?
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

Bitcoin attains its value from the people as users continue to patronize and trade with it, hence any factor that has an influence on the decision making of the users of Bitcoin definitely and indirectly affect the price of Bitcoin on the market. A good news has the tendency of boosting the price of Bitcoin and vice versa.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:45:21 AM

Good news cannot be created at will, if something positive happens in the bitcoin market then we are going to be excited but we cannot celebrate every single thing besides it is not like this is a small market anymore, bitcoin is extremely valuable and it is going to be very difficult to move the market anymore with small news whether those news are positive or negative.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

helping to introduce bitcoin can affect the increase in prices, someone might be able to buy large amounts of bitcoin and maybe the price of bitcoin will rise along with the many sell panic coming. so I thought that was a good and right step.
You know the spread will really help the bitcoin market to become more widespread and of course that will make the market more crowded and demand will increase, of course it's a good development for bitcoin. and your efforts in giving news about bitcoin to people around you, including in the spread of bitcoin, and that must have an effect on the market..
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

I think the news is the biggest factor for making prices going up or down, if comparing with technical analysis news is more very influential on prices in my opinion it is like 70:30

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

A news can affect someone's emotional condition, when negative news can make people panic and sell the cryptocurrency they hold, and when positive news will be able to make people believe in crypto and they will buy cryptocurrency.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Of course it will help even a little, if you bring interest here even 1 people it will help a lot but not that fast because you cant force people to invest and hold especially those who dont have enough knowledge about just spread some good news and let them study about it and if they realized that it is worthy to invest with you already bring 1 people in bitcoin and that will help even a little.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: