Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of news circulating for Bitcoin prices  (Read 2012 times)
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Will it help to increase Bitcoin prices?
Honestly speaking bad news spread more than that of good news so spreading good news about bitcoin or crypto in general does not guaranteed the raise of price though I believe its important to speak good of bitcoin to avoid many people be panic and dump at a cheap rate which I also think it contribute negatively to the price fall of crypto.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:36:13 AM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
good news is obviously very influential on the value of bitcoin we can see the news about Japan supporting bitcoin that resulted in the bitcoin market rising sharply, if now the comitment of bitcoin made news with socialization on how to work and various kinds of convenience offered by bitcoin and we use bitcoin in daily trading then this can have a big influence on the confidence of the wider community and can have an effect on rising prices of bitcoin itself.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:03:15 AM

News is one of the ways to relay information to people, thus drawing their attention to a particular subject of interest. A news can have either positive or negative impact on Bitcoin. This is determined by whether the news is in favour of Bitcoin or not. News that tarnishes the image of Bitcoin is capable of causing FUD in existing and potential investors and vice versa.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

Let's remember that now they are creating a lot of fake news that you shouldn’t believe. Now, many news blatantly lie. We need to independently assess the situation.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

Unfortunately people tend to react a lot more to bad news than good news.  Well good news could raise the price, a little good news wouldn't raise the price as much as a little bad news could lower the price.

absolutely right
that's why the price of bitcoin is so volatile
in this case investors do not have legal protection for their assets
and most of them invest because they follow FOMO
so when there is bad news they panic and immediately sell their assets
but that's normal because this is a market cryptocurrency
everyone can access and invest in cryptocurrency
and that's different from the stock market or forex

Good news or Bad news affect the price value of one coins not only Bitcoin but the entire crypto market, We can never predict the reaction of the market with such news, it all dependent on the consumer's confidence on Bitcoin, remember Bitcoin survived the beaten on a lot of issue, Scammers, Hackers, and the never ending issue on Regulation by the government financial institution, Yet, Bitcoin remains active in the trading market as the global acceptance on the use of Bitcoin increase  be it on trading, HODL, or short and long term investment, i am optimistic that once these issue are resolved we can see the more active crypto market.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

The news can greatly affect the price of bitcoins . Many people have a panic fear of bad news, especially if they bought bitcoin at a high price .  And in such a situation, they do rash acts and sell bitcoin with large losses .
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

as we see now a very strong positive news background is being created, but nevertheless the market is not starting to grow. It seems to me that all the manipulations in the market are made by a group of very large players
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

The fluctuation of commodity prices is mainly affected by the relationship between supply and demand.
The media's coverage of BTC affects people's perception of BTC!
When the media promotes the benefits of BTC, the price of BTC will definitely rise!
On the contrary, the price of BTC will fall!
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

The fluctuation of commodity prices is mainly affected by the relationship between supply and demand.
The media's coverage of BTC affects people's perception of BTC!
When the media promotes the benefits of BTC, the price of BTC will definitely rise!
On the contrary, the price of BTC will fall!

There's more to add: media is not the first link of the chain. It's quite wise to do the contrary with what media says. Although there is often a flux of both positively and negatively charged news takes place, one must learn to find the real purpose of that "news" and act accordingly. Simply put, when media says "it's the end," it's a perfect time to buy.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

All news about Bitcoin are very important because it is used only by a small number of people (about 4% of the population of developed countries). When Bitcoin will have capitalization ten times larger than it has now, it will not fluctuate so much in price and will become a stable world currency.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

I think there will be a negative effect of bitcoin price those passed fake news about it because the market now are quite frozen and there is no positive sign of bullish trend. Perhaps there are some positive news also that could make bitcoin alive and could touch some investors ego to eagerly invest.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

I think that the news is needed to control the crowd and if someone promotes the news, then it can be beneficial to him. But in this way it is difficult to influence a major player.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

I think there will be a negative effect of bitcoin price those passed fake news about it because the market now are quite frozen and there is no positive sign of bullish trend. Perhaps there are some positive news also that could make bitcoin alive and could touch some investors ego to eagerly invest.
Yes, the news is very important to every people and its effect is very effective that affects every people's judgement and those people who are new to bitcoin will mis conceive and give bad image and idea to bitcoin, therefore spreading the good news of bitcoin is like advertising that helps promote for its development.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

I think that the news is needed to control the crowd and if someone promotes the news, then it can be beneficial to him. But in this way it is difficult to influence a major player.
If those people will be affect on the news specially on bad news there will be a bad effect of the circulation of bitcoin value that is why we should need to do our own research to know what is the real situation of bitcoin also it may gives additional knowledge about bitcoin and crypto.

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:55:03 PM

Communications always affect Cryptocurrency. Investors will ever find and read new information through websites or newsletters shared on social networks. The information they find will forever change them, and this will cause them to sell or buy Altcoin, so it has a high impact on Cryptocurrency.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:43:28 AM

The effects of the circulating news are quite dominant towards the price of bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general. Especially if it relates to the government and certain economic regulations. Negative and positive news is very influential on price changes, it affects public speculation, traders, and investors. So in interacting with cryptocurrency we must always be up to date on the changes in the news that exist so that it can provide the right analysis for the continuity of our assets.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:48:31 AM

I think it's not that easy we make positive news and then it can affect the community. in writing news we have to write according to the facts if we only make up then it is false news and will not be able to influence people. and in my opinion the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin is also influenced by the actions of the big traders. they sell and buy large amounts of bitcoin, of course this will affect the market.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:59:01 AM

it's really influential ... but if we can control the influence it will be fine
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Probably it will create a hype but mind you that investors are doing some research before they invest something they do not have the idea. So all the negative news will appear and will be given considerations. Besides, investors has nothing to do with news because huge investors are smart they know when to invest or not. Or they know how risky investing in bitcoin and that is probably they will chose something to invest that could earn through hardwork and not just by looking at probabilities. Usually investment that could be attain that could be plan the outcomes.
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

News is one of the ways to relay information to people, thus drawing their attention to a particular subject of interest. A news can have either positive or negative impact on Bitcoin. This is determined by whether the news is in favour of Bitcoin or not. News that tarnishes the image of Bitcoin is capable of causing FUD in existing and potential investors and vice versa.

You are right, I want say notes..
News is not power to affect the price of bitcoin.
News can influence to price but not high scale.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: