Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of news circulating for Bitcoin prices  (Read 2018 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Will it help to increase Bitcoin prices?

investor are not react well to crypto news, given total crypto market only 1% of total world economy. any news, good or bad have small impact on the current market condition.
LSt56 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
It will, but there are some people too who want to get bitcoin in cheap price, and they can make bad news so new investors panic and they can buy bitcoin with cheap price. My opinion is, it is time to make profit from that.
With what you have done here I began to think that there are still many ways to gain profits in trading. In other words, there are still many balloons that we can explore in the trade to make a profit.

aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

Yes, be because basically good or bad news will have an impact on all investors. so, if you suddenly sell all of your Bitcoin, then the price will move down (because supply / supply is now increasing). Likewise, if you suddenly want to buy lots of Bitcoin, you have contributed to the number of Bitcoin requests, so the price will move up.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

If there's no money coming in, even how die hard you are spreading good news it won't help. Real money is what we are talking here and its not a joke amount just to make the price goes up. If we wish to move the prices up then we need good amount of money for it. But as long as we're only doing it for encouraging others, its fine but you may not know on how big would be the influence.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

There are lot of bitcoin haters are using this forum to spread the bad and fake news too because they knows that their news will impact the prices so the people who are usig this forum need to analyse the link if there is an article posted negatively about cryptos because most of the time the people conveying wrong information from the articles just like when some country banned ICOs means they will say cryptos.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:02:34 PM

There are lot of bitcoin haters are using this forum to spread the bad and fake news too because they knows that their news will impact the prices so the people who are usig this forum need to analyse the link if there is an article posted negatively about cryptos because most of the time the people conveying wrong information from the articles just like when some country banned ICOs means they will say cryptos.
To be fair, how many honest people can you find in this forum when reading through the messages that are not trying to just boost their account level or signature spam? The answer is next to nothing. It is barely even possible to find any beneficial news here any more. Thus, if no one is actually reading the forum messages and just posting in kinda robotic way just to post, I doubt that any news negative or positive written here affects the price. There's just not enough people here that care about it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

News  good or bad has a way of impacting negativitly or positively on the price of Bitcoin.
Take for instance, there was this rumour of sec meeting for the aim of passing resolutions to scrap Bitcoin...I could remember vividly that many investors panicked and sold off their coins at a loss.
Which inadvertently caused instability in the market.

So yes, news affects price of Bitcoin.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

There always has been some relation between the news circulating around us and bitcoin price movement. So if we consider that fact in our mind then surely making people aware about the good news regarding use of bitcoin or may be making literate about it can change many things here. Obviously the relation has got many things to do with the panic selll, fomo buy, perfect buy and much more. So it’s like news for a good toast works ;-)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

Yes,  whatever news about  bitcoin   it can always affect the  price  Wink when there is a bad news  and prices goes down   Investors  tend  to buy when price  is  low  and think that's the  good thing  to do. But One of the  factor   when price goes up  is the  good news Wink  spreading  good news  about  cyrpto  is a big thing  Smiley
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

To be fair, how many honest people can you find in this forum when reading through the messages that are not trying to just boost their account level or signature spam? The answer is next to nothing. It is barely even possible to find any beneficial news here any more. Thus, if no one is actually reading the forum messages and just posting in kinda robotic way just to post, I doubt that any news negative or positive written here affects the price. There's just not enough people here that care about it

Yes, here is just a place to share the ideas people have about cryptocurrencies. A news posted here doesn't affect the price as long as it is not published by some popular and trustworthy websites.
Even if all the people involved in cryptocurrencies read a post here, it doesn't affect the price.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

I am not denying that our forum is filled with signature spammers but it doesn't mean the forum has no invesots or crypto influencers if not they how this forum became the most reputed crypto related forum in this world when there is lot of similar forum has same activities like airdrop and bounties.There are lot of newbie investors are also can be tricked by the news from our forum which I believe until.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

If you have a twitter then you can follow Jhon McAfee and see his chatter about crytpocurrency. Almost everything he has written about information is positive for cryptocurrency so as everyone who follows him is interested in investing. I guess many people have done this, but you will know for yourself that cryptocurrency prices cannot be regulated. Need true information can have a big impact in order to attract new investors or even withdraw old investors and reinvest. This is a difficult thing, but if it's time for market to recover then we don't need to make positive information, we just have to see every price increase dramatically.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

Every news comes with its own upside and downside too! Some FUD news brings the market craashing further, While some FOMO news gets the market buzzing with speed! Other times news could relatively stabilize the market when everyone has had enough and is HODLING as is the case with most people these days! Overall news has a way of getting the market!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

If you have a twitter then you can follow Jhon McAfee and see his chatter about crytpocurrency. Almost everything he has written about information is positive for cryptocurrency so as everyone who follows him is interested in investing. I guess many people have done this, but you will know for yourself that cryptocurrency prices cannot be regulated. Need true information can have a big impact in order to attract new investors or even withdraw old investors and reinvest. This is a difficult thing, but if it's time for market to recover then we don't need to make positive information, we just have to see every price increase dramatically.

News are different from the speculations and the guesses made by John McAfee. I don't think people trust what he say anymore.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

I am not denying that our forum is filled with signature spammers but it doesn't mean the forum has no invesots or crypto influencers if not they how this forum became the most reputed crypto related forum in this world when there is lot of similar forum has same activities like airdrop and bounties.There are lot of newbie investors are also can be tricked by the news from our forum which I believe until.
Well the amount of spam wasn't as big a few years ago when the forum has just started booming and when all the crypto was starting to become more mainstream. Right now the fact that it has the most users does not mean that it is the best forum or the most reputable. I wouldn't be surprised if over 80% of the new accounts created right now are just spam/farming accounts as bitcoin is not on the rise now so no new users are coming into space.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

Both good and bad news have their positive and negative effects respectively on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Based on this, I agree that the cryptocurrency community can can achieve and increase in price by spreading positive news about bitcoin. 
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

Yes if people keep on introducing and spreading good news about bitcoin then the price could probably go up, but for now the investors are looking for big news, bitcoin already quite popular so a common news won't have any effect, and basically most of the people trade based on news so either good news or bad news it will have effect on the price
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

Yes if people keep on introducing and spreading good news about bitcoin then the price could probably go up, but for now the investors are looking for big news, bitcoin already quite popular so a common news won't have any effect, and basically most of the people trade based on news so either good news or bad news it will have effect on the price
Right.Positive or negative news will surely have an effect for the bitcoin price.It's much better to spread positive news on bitcoin to attract more investors to start buying bitcoins while the price is still affordable.If the demand will rise up,btc price will follow its price increase too.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

A sentiment will certainly have a tremendous impact. as we know that the world of digital currency is very easily influenced by various news and that includes negative news and positive news. something like this will greatly affect the price movements of a digital currency. Digital currencies are strongly influenced by demand factors, therefore when there are more people who believe in digital currencies it will increase prices and when fewer people believe it will automatically reduce prices.
entebah

Activity: 1578
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:18:56 AM

Yes, indeed the news can affect the price movements of bitcoin, yesterday I saw news from the exchange market in Canada being hacked so that the bitcoin they owned was stolen by hackers. And immediately the price of bitcoin declined from $ 6400 to $ 6200 on the Bitcoin exchange market, I myself did not understand about yesterday's decline in bitcoin, maybe people sell bitcoin because they get bad news about hacking.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: