Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of news circulating for Bitcoin prices  (Read 2012 times)
WersicyMonree

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:02:15 PM

The cryptocurrency market is growing rapidly, but defragmentation is still strong. So far, even those countries where it is allowed do not have a clear regulatory system. Everyone worries about traditional financial institutions and rules. Although for a new type of monetary relations, you just need to create new rules, and not try to adapt those that are.

It is not an easy task to take into account all the risks and opportunities and to set the rules. But is it not for this that governments and regulatory bodies work to show how innovation can work to benefit society? Of course, we need to learn more about technology and not focus on rumors around crypto. But it will pay off.

I agree that the study of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies should be started for every person who is interested in gaining new opportunities and also wants to take part in the integration of new systems into ordinary life processes. The taklimakan platform provides training resources so that anyone can understand how to invest, trade and how blockchain technology works.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:50:27 AM

in my opinion bad news affects more quickly than good news. and I don't think we can make news without real facts. so if we are going to make positive news there must be facts.
in addition to news fluctuating bitcoin prices are also influenced by the popes. the whale can always manipulate the price of bitcoin. they sell and buy bitcoin in large quantities so that it affects demand and supply.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:39:09 PM

it certainly can increase the price of bitcoin if that is really good news.  it happens when bakkt buys bitcoin in large quantities, the country accepts bitcoin, system development, and other things.  however, sometimes people will prepare to invest when it's true and very good news.  however, if it's only news that has no evidence, it won't make an effect on the price of bitcoin.
that happens a lot when I get to know crypto

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:15:59 PM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Will it help to increase Bitcoin prices?
Any attempt to manipulate the price at the end will be useless because as soon as the one that is doing the manipulation stops his efforts then the price will go back to where it should be, I get that people want for the price of bitcoin to increase because that means they multiply their money and that is always a good thing but we must let the market to move without any manipulation that way when the price goes up we will know that it is because the adoption of bitcoin is growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: