Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of news circulating for Bitcoin prices  (Read 2012 times)
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?
Will it help to increase Bitcoin prices?

There are still good news that is spreading around in this year but the FUD made by the banks and the media is too strong that people concentrate much more on it and it does not get the right attention. But no worries because the the big positive news are going to bombard the market in November in December and it will raise the price again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:18:10 AM

I am a little doubtful that what I wrote is worth it or not, but this always comes to my mind and wants to ask this,
I have read several topics here that the drop in Bitcoin prices sometimes occurs because investors experience panic and sell their assets after reading the bad news circulating, and here I have thoughts what if a crypto community has the intention to raise the price of Bitcoin and other crypto by spreading the good news about bitcoin and also introducing bitcoin and its usefulness to the wider community?

I do believe that media have the big impact of bitcoin market price  because people are always hear, read newspaper or seen on tv (either bad or good news) would create chaos especially those who invest in bitcoin.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

May be.. Good news will increase price but not high.
Bitcoin need new adoption in real world.
I like good news about BTC Smiley
RileyPeterson

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:57:14 AM

Well, of course it's a reason behind the fall of the price. Also, maximum investors intend to predict the price based on the market talk. So, they go haste and the market becomes a bit unstable and the price falls.
ColemanGentry

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:18:48 AM

Yes good news can be influencial and bad news can be intimidating. It is normal for investors to panic when bad news comes. News can cause up down in the market and its worth atry raising price by spreading good news about bitcoin.
Aidenpeters

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

News can affect the prices in any market. Bigger market like stock market can be affected by news. News affect the market even if that is not real. Traders make money and panic sellers lose money.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

Unfortunately good news does not sell newspapers.  Angry  One of my friends used to work for a news paper and that was one of his most common statements that he repeated over and over again. We used to ask him why there are more bad news than good news in news papers and he would say, "Good news does not sell newspapers."

People are drawn to bad news, because it is sensational and almost everyone likes controversial and shocking news articles. <It speaks to the gossip being inside of us>  Tongue

The counter argument is, "Even Bad publicity is Good publicity."  Roll Eyes
So does this means media are profiting well for spreading bad news even if its not totally bad news at all they only add false stories to make news more live and really convincing to most crypto people/traders I understand now dont believe well in all media publications its 50% real or fake.  

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

News can affect the prices in any market. Bigger market like stock market can be affected by news. News affect the market even if that is not real. Traders make money and panic sellers lose money.
I think panic and fear can be overcome with extensive knowledge. with the knowledge, we can determine the steps to be taken and knowledge leads to better and more accurate steps. knowledge will create a great sense of confidence so that it can face up and down market prices and success in the future.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

Well, of course it's a reason behind the fall of the price. Also, maximum investors intend to predict the price based on the market talk. So, they go haste and the market becomes a bit unstable and the price falls.
If someone is making predictions based on market "talk" then they are not investors in the first place. Rather they are speculators and people should be cautious in dealing with them. There are trolls and shills for and against every project there and idiots from the interwebs often fall for them putting their money in the wrong place. If they are making haste and selling, I would call them weak handed get-rich-quick wannabes. Roll Eyes

So does this means media are profiting well for spreading bad news even if its not totally bad news at all they only add false stories to make news more live and really convincing to most crypto people/traders I understand now dont believe well in all media publications its 50% real or fake.   
Fake news is mainly done by whales who want to manipulate the market for their own greed. This might seem like a conspiracy theory but its is said that the media is paid by them to spread these news.

Otherwise how would you explain the coordinated FUD attacks on news websites like Telegraph, Forbes, Bloomberg at around the same time and against bitcoin?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

Good news doesn't really matter in making the price of cryptocurrency go high. What's more important is the awareness of the society what crypto can do in the community.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

Good news doesn't really matter in making the price of cryptocurrency go high. What's more important is the awareness of the society what crypto can do in the community.

Precisely, the attachment of negative FUD will eligibly complicate of bitcoin's growth. Whereas on being positive and optimism has a chance to enhance the wisdom we create by our own accurate vision for future. Also, I believe that bitcoin's price growth depends on how does people compose the situation into a viable contribution on cryptocurrency.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

Yes if people keep on introducing and spreading good news about bitcoin then the price could probably go up, but for now the investors are looking for big news, bitcoin already quite popular so a common news won't have any effect, and basically most of the people trade based on news so either good news or bad news it will have effect on the price
Right.Positive or negative news will surely have an effect for the bitcoin price.It's much better to spread positive news on bitcoin to attract more investors to start buying bitcoins while the price is still affordable.If the demand will rise up,btc price will follow its price increase too.
I think positive news and negative news greatly affect the price of bitcoin. if many people spread the negative news of bitcoin. maybe everyone won't be interested in joining the bitcoij world and the government will also be banning bitcoin from circulating.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

I think that when the development team will solve the problem with scaling will be a strong growth, I think the increase in the number of transactions will lead to the colossal use of bitcoin in the world !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

unfortunately, the price of bitcoin increases only when the big players start pamping it. I hope that this will end sometime because it cannot last forever.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

Sometimes some of the news affect some individuals by altering their blood pressure values. They begin to think about how bitcoin prices are going to revive pertaiaining to circulating informations.  Some people get frustrated and burn out then they end up in panic sales. This actually goes a long way to affect prices of bitcoin since people are buying at cheaper prices.
News can bring more investors also it can also reduced the number of investores. In one news everything can happen just like many people will be interested in bitcoin or in other cryptocurrencies. Because of false news some people tend to do panic selling but you should stay calm and always check the news if it is true or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

There is a great effect of news circulating for Bitcoin prices. Mostly people reacted on bad news than good news. The news also affect the prices. I think if the news is bad the prices of bitcoin decreases. If there is a good news there is a bit of raise in the price.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

This is not as simple as you think, we know that bad news or rumors will have an effect on investors. As for good news, it must be accompanied by concrete evidence so that the market can truly accept its development in growth. like now for Q4 it is new news but there is no movement that is really visible

Dexter Mills

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

While it is true that media regarding news does effect the market as most nee members of the crypto economy usually panic sell while veterans of the community know better than to be influenced by it and only react after they have checked the sources and the legitimacy of the news. At the same time good news doesn't really effect the decisions of the people who invest in cryptocurrency as bad news does. This is a very normal part of the economy that there'd be good investors and bad. In the end these good and bad traders help the price in the market. traders make money while panic sellers lose money.
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

not because of reading bad news that happened and then panicked, but because of rumors or like a ban that happened in a country that had an effect on the development of bitcoin. examples such as China and Korea, when both countries have problems with crypto. there are many investors throwing bitcoin into fiat because a decline will occur. I think you understand
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

In order to spread positive news there has to be one. If all the people in the crypto community spread strong positive news about bitcoin or any cryptocurrency then it will surely create an impact on the world.
But we all know that not everybody will do it since there are haters for every thing. The major haters of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the news reporters, governments, banks and media.
They keep spreading negative news about bitcoin which is why many people take a step back when investing in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███