Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:11:03 AM

I'm understand everything correctly from your site? At the moment on your site clock, you collected more than 25 million dollars? This information is the same as a week ago? If you collect in cryptocurrency dont believe that you havent lost in such a market. Which means your timer is not working!

They might it depending on the value of their token. That way they are not actually showing the amount of money they actually have right now but the total value of the tokens they sold. Of course, we need an admin response to this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

Just curious, does Ironx have an airdrop?

Good question! We won't have an aidrop, but, we will continue with our Bounty campaign. Thanks!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Ohhh, Nice. I'm interested to join the bounty. Any links for the bounty? What Campaigns are available?
this is the IronX bounty thread link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060579 there are lots of bounty categories you can follow all except the signature campaign.
During this time, it is very difficult for a project to raise more than $ 20 million. I will definitely pay attention and participate in the bonus program of this project. thank

Well, since the market has been a downhill most of the time I don't have funds to invest so I'm looking at the bounty to get what I can.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:23:54 AM

Good question! We won't have an aidrop, but, we will continue with our Bounty campaign. Thanks!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Ohhh, Nice. I'm interested to join the bounty. Any links for the bounty? What Campaigns are available?
this is the IronX bounty thread link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060579 there are lots of bounty categories you can follow all except the signature campaign.
During this time, it is very difficult for a project to raise more than $ 20 million. I will definitely pay attention and participate in the bonus program of this project. thank

Well, since the market has been a downhill most of the time I don't have funds to invest so I'm looking at the bounty to get what I can.

Seeing this situation, many investors lose their capital so that they can participate in starting from the beginning. All of this needs a process and I am sure that the IRONX team is able to achieve the goals according to the strategy they have.
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

I think this is a good explanation to it. Looking at the counter, we can calculate how much token has been sold.
JRoth

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

There is information that this project has collected more than 20 million on a closed sale. In such a market is a very good result. Will there be a bounty campaign for this project?
Well, if that information is true then this is definitely a very worthwhile project. Because in the present moment very little ICO can achieve its soft hat.

How much is the soft cap? I only saw the hard cap.
We had no soft cap during the Private Sale since the IronFX Group and our Partners are reputable and solid companies and we would have brought in the necessary capital for this project, however, there was a huge demand during the private token sale and now we are also offering to the public with a hard cap of 50M

That sounds like you guys are selling the tokens just so we can get them. I'm not complaining tho.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:47:03 AM

There is information that this project has collected more than 20 million on a closed sale. In such a market is a very good result. Will there be a bounty campaign for this project?
Well, if that information is true then this is definitely a very worthwhile project. Because in the present moment very little ICO can achieve its soft hat.

We had no soft cap during the Private Sale since the IronFX Group and our Partners are reputable and solid companies and we would have brought in the necessary capital for this project, however, there was a huge demand during the private token sale and now we are also offering to the public with a hard cap of 50M

That sounds like you guys are selling the tokens just so we can get them. I'm not complaining tho.

By offering to arrive at the hard hat this is a team challenge for interested ones, the team is quite keen to be able to respond to this and far before it has been in the strategy, I think this will not be too difficult to achieve.

grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

well i can see that you guys are about to hit the target! kudos my friend! Smiley
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

When will be the Beta release of IRX? any idea?

I believe the plan for that is on mid-December mate.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

But it seems you're complaining. Wink It's very clear from the start that they haven't set a soft cap for IronX.
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.

That's right. IronX came up with this unique idea. This is a brilliant concept which will surely make IronX standout from the rest.

IronX is going to be a secure exchange because they are regulated and have award winning customer experience. This will attract people who looking into crypto investments.

Sınce they hosted the ABF Conference and when I look at the bonus levels I can definitely tell that they are aiming for the big investors. Those people can buy the tokens for their advantages in the platform and use it while they are trading. Also, this means current users of the platform can get those tokens to get an advantage while trading crypto.

I wonder how many of the current user of the IronFx bought this tokens. I don't think we could learn but it's is logical to think they would.

I'm actually thinking about this as well. Since IronFx is supporting this project, it definitely gets a boost from its loyal user base to tryna invest as well in Ironx. Clever.
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

Does it mean after December 15, beta testing will follow immediately?
Can't wait to try the beta test

same here mate! so can we all test once ready? or are there only picked users?
The beta will be open for all

When can we expect the beta release? I am excited to see the platform! They say its good for beginners.

We can expect to have a glimpse of the platform before the end of this year. They say an open beta testing will be available for all! which is pretty exciting. I can't wait to see it too.

I'm definitely all in once it goes live! But for the meantime, we can all just settle on the beta stage I think early next month.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

sorry I want to ask a little about selling ico Ironx,
in terms of the current market it is very unfriendly and unstable, does the ironx project continue to sell ico or will it be delayed?
MikeGarden

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.

That's right. IronX came up with this unique idea. This is a brilliant concept which will surely make IronX standout from the rest.

IronX is going to be a secure exchange because they are regulated and have award winning customer experience. This will attract people who looking into crypto investments.

Sınce they hosted the ABF Conference and when I look at the bonus levels I can definitely tell that they are aiming for the big investors. Those people can buy the tokens for their advantages in the platform and use it while they are trading. Also, this means current users of the platform can get those tokens to get an advantage while trading crypto.

It is really a big advantage being an early contributor and a token holder for IronX because of many good reasons. Aside from the discounts on transaction fees and benefits, Their token is likely to moon up soon.

I think they have moon potential but I'm not sure if it's going to be soon. We will get there in time.

Yup! Endless potential is here given the uniqueness of its concept. Just need to wait a couple months and we'll get there!
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

in general the IRONX project has a great appeal for beautiful and intimate website design. The project is running close to 50% of the hardcap ($ 23,148,298) worth of interest.

They definitely make sure that all their materials have been done professionally.  Their image must be maintained to a level higher than the rest.  That must be one reason why many people are supporting it.  

And they keep on producing more like that.  They actually have a lot of announcements in their telegram announcement channel.

Oh really? What is their announcement channel?

https://t.me/IronX_announcements   Their new channel by the way is: https://t.me/IronX_Official

I was not aware that they have a new telegram channel.  Why did they transfer?

Their new channel is part of their airdrop activity.  Better join now and get your 10 IRX.

Yeah for the purpose of the airdrop it was created  i heard from the new chat group, i already gotten my 10 IRX from the airdrop all is left is waiting for when withdrawal will be enabled, but i think kyc is must before you can withdraw your tokens.

Hi,

Just an update, there will be no KYC required for Bounty and AirDrop of IronX. Cool

I hope this would now clarify the matter altogether.

Thank you once again for everyone's continuous and seemingly unending support to IronX, we certainly appreciate it so much!

Thanks mate for confirming. So would kyc only going to be required then for withdrawal?
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

I don't usually participate in bounty since it will require a lot of your time but good thing a friend push me hard to join and I'm happy with that.
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

Is there like a restriction on the countries who can join?

Here are the countries:

USA, Cyprus, Burma, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea

They can still check out the platform but they cannot participate in ICO.
USA, China and North Korea are always left outside

That's what I noticed too! Is there any major reason behind it?

There are laws that we must follow so some countries are not allowed to participate in ICO. Thank you for understanding,

I agree. They can't just bend the rule because rules are rules. And there's a reason why they created that specific rule.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Does it mean after December 15, beta testing will follow immediately?
Can't wait to try the beta test

same here mate! so can we all test once ready? or are there only picked users?
The beta will be open for all

When can we expect the beta release? I am excited to see the platform! They say its good for beginners.

You're right about it mate! I think it's gonna be mid December. Hope we can all participate!

Is beta testing going to be available to all participants? Or are you only going to handpick some?

Everyone should be allowed to participate. Cheers!

So does it mean that not everyone is allowed? From the word you used "should be." Can you please explain it.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

Tentative date is 12th December.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

But they also mentioned that it can be delay.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

But they also mentioned that it can be delay.

Let's not be too technical with the date. What's important is they had given an assurance that the release/launch will be this December 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: