Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
iHODL4

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:05:41 AM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.

That's right. IronX came up with this unique idea. This is a brilliant concept which will surely make IronX standout from the rest.

IronX is going to be a secure exchange because they are regulated and have award winning customer experience. This will attract people who looking into crypto investments.

Sınce they hosted the ABF Conference and when I look at the bonus levels I can definitely tell that they are aiming for the big investors. Those people can buy the tokens for their advantages in the platform and use it while they are trading. Also, this means current users of the platform can get those tokens to get an advantage while trading crypto.

It is really a big advantage being an early contributor and a token holder for IronX because of many good reasons. Aside from the discounts on transaction fees and benefits, Their token is likely to moon up soon.

I think they have moon potential but I'm not sure if it's going to be soon. We will get there in time.

Yup! Endless potential is here given the uniqueness of its concept. Just need to wait a couple months and we'll get there!

I believe every project has its potential, its just a matter of how they are true to to their goal. I never questioned this to IronX because it was all laid down to us from the start and I can see the consistency until to this date.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

in general the IRONX project has a great appeal for beautiful and intimate website design. The project is running close to 50% of the hardcap ($ 23,148,298) worth of interest.

They definitely make sure that all their materials have been done professionally.  Their image must be maintained to a level higher than the rest.  That must be one reason why many people are supporting it.  

And they keep on producing more like that.  They actually have a lot of announcements in their telegram announcement channel.

Oh really? What is their announcement channel?

https://t.me/IronX_announcements   Their new channel by the way is: https://t.me/IronX_Official

I was not aware that they have a new telegram channel.  Why did they transfer?

Their new channel is part of their airdrop activity.  Better join now and get your 10 IRX.

Yeah for the purpose of the airdrop it was created  i heard from the new chat group, i already gotten my 10 IRX from the airdrop all is left is waiting for when withdrawal will be enabled, but i think kyc is must before you can withdraw your tokens.

Hi,

Just an update, there will be no KYC required for Bounty and AirDrop of IronX. Cool

I hope this would now clarify the matter altogether.

Thank you once again for everyone's continuous and seemingly unending support to IronX, we certainly appreciate it so much!

Will KYC be done also when we register to use the platform?
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

When will be the Beta release of IRX? any idea?

I believe the plan for that is on mid-December mate.

Tentative date is 12th December.

But they also mentioned that it can be delay.

Let's not be too technical with the date. What's important is they had given an assurance that the release/launch will be this December 2018

Mentioning technically is risky but if it is not mentioned it can be said to be not transparent. The most awaited are certainty and hope if the launch in December.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

I heard Ironx will have a black Friday and cyber Monday offer. This is very interesting. Saw it here: https://ironx.io/black-friday-cyber-monday-ironx-special-offer/
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

I heard Ironx will have a black Friday and cyber Monday offer. This is very interesting. Saw it here: https://ironx.io/black-friday-cyber-monday-ironx-special-offer/

Thanks for sharing this because not all I believe are aware of this promo. Will surely grab this opportunity.
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

Anybody else here who is in IronX TG channel? They have just announced that they will be having airdrops too! Isn't that great? check out their TG channel for more info!

Yes that's true! I saw it too. It's on their pinned message. I just don't understand why they also need to change their official IronX Community on TG. It's like more than 1k followers are wasted.

Yup! That's right. But you have to join their new official IronX Community in Telegram and you have to register on their website for you to be able to join the Airdrop! Here's the mechanics as per their TG Pinned post.

✈️ IRONX AIRDROP ✈️
By joining our new channel you will be able to take part in our airdrop for IRX tokens, with every member of our Telegram community able to earn 10 IRX Tokens.

To earn the tokens:
1. Join our new channel: https://t.me/IronX_Official
2. Register here: https://ironx.coinadmin.com/en/login
3. Click on Bounty
4. Put in your Telegram username or phone number
5. Click on Get Bonus

Thank you so much for sharing this. So what's gonna happen to the old IronX Community in TG?

I have no idea if they're still going to keep it but it's up to the users. But if you want to have and participate in the airdrop then you have to join their new official Community channel on TG.

I have just received my 10 IRX tokens! This is great! It's all on their pinned post on their TG Channel. Don't miss it!

i see that there are two TG communities. Which is the main one and what happens to the other community?
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

Anybody else here who is in IronX TG channel? They have just announced that they will be having airdrops too! Isn't that great? check out their TG channel for more info!

Yes that's true! I saw it too. It's on their pinned message. I just don't understand why they also need to change their official IronX Community on TG. It's like more than 1k followers are wasted.

Yup! That's right. But you have to join their new official IronX Community in Telegram and you have to register on their website for you to be able to join the Airdrop! Here's the mechanics as per their TG Pinned post.

✈️ IRONX AIRDROP ✈️
By joining our new channel you will be able to take part in our airdrop for IRX tokens, with every member of our Telegram community able to earn 10 IRX Tokens.

To earn the tokens:
1. Join our new channel: https://t.me/IronX_Official
2. Register here: https://ironx.coinadmin.com/en/login
3. Click on Bounty
4. Put in your Telegram username or phone number
5. Click on Get Bonus

Thank you so much for sharing this. So what's gonna happen to the old IronX Community in TG?

I have no idea if they're still going to keep it but it's up to the users. But if you want to have and participate in the airdrop then you have to join their new official Community channel on TG.

I have just received my 10 IRX tokens! This is great! It's all on their pinned post on their TG Channel. Don't miss it!

i see that there are two TG communities. Which is the main one and what happens to the other community?

The main one has the word Official on it. Been there and asked that as well.  Smiley
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

When will be the Beta release of IRX? any idea?

I believe the plan for that is on mid-December mate.

Tentative date is 12th December.

But they also mentioned that it can be delay.

Let's not be too technical with the date. What's important is they had given an assurance that the release/launch will be this December 2018

Mentioning technically is risky but if it is not mentioned it can be said to be not transparent. The most awaited are certainty and hope if the launch in December.

For me, what's important is not the date but the result itself. Dates can be changed.
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

Thanks for sharing this because not all I believe are aware of this promo. Will surely grab this opportunity.

Certainly, I will participate on this promo. 1% bonus on all deposits is a big thing for me.
peterpancon

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Is there like a restriction on the countries who can join?

Here are the countries:

USA, Cyprus, Burma, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea

They can still check out the platform but they cannot participate in ICO.
USA, China and North Korea are always left outside

That's what I noticed too! Is there any major reason behind it?

There are laws that we must follow so some countries are not allowed to participate in ICO. Thank you for understanding,

I agree. They can't just bend the rule because rules are rules. And there's a reason why they created that specific rule.

Are these the same countries not allowed to join bounty?
georgedicdiquin

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?
Bluechipz83

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community activities?

I don't think Ironx needs that. Ironfx alone has a lot of user-based which the project can tap into.
workasset1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

Ironx should not leave marketing behind. They also need to get more supporters and possible investor to contribute. But I guess the team already have that idea in mind.
georgedicdiquin

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

There is information that this project has collected more than 20 million on a closed sale. In such a market is a very good result. Will there be a bounty campaign for this project?
Well, if that information is true then this is definitely a very worthwhile project. Because in the present moment very little ICO can achieve its soft hat.

They did not have any trouble reaching the soft cap during the private sale. Hope they hit hard cap soon.
workasset1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

Rollddice1983

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

I agree, just a little slump because of the market conditions but I have a feeling the team has already prepared for this type of situations.
peterpancon

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!

I totally agree with you. Two leaders in terms of Blockchain and trading. This project is going to be a huge success.

Not just that, the project is also headed by an expert in the field of trading. Success isn't to far for Ironx.
Bluechipz83

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!

I totally agree with you. Two leaders in terms of Blockchain and trading. This project is going to be a huge success.

Not just that, the project is also headed by an expert in the field of trading. Success isn't too far for Ironx.

hoping for bigger partnerships and more cutting edge trading tools that can be incorporated in the platform.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

And what exactly is ironx changing the market? Want a bit of adrenaline you have bitmax or want a decentralized exchange you have idex. For those who want to work with fiatmoney, there is bittrex. What is the peculiarity of this project except that it does not work yet and does not have a user base at all?
At the expense of fees has not yet been audited, I do not believe these numbers that are illogical change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: