Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TecraCoin (TCR) | PoW/PoSe - Hi-Tech Patented Technologies  (Read 12784 times)
Kirand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:41:36 PM

We are far away from scam, fraud and etc. Check our team, write to them, ask is it true. Check our patents. We have nothing to hide. You can even visit us in labs. We will show everything. No problem. We are legit company.
Sounds cool! Now there are few companies on the market that make such statements. Usually, everyone avoids providing data referring to the desire to remain anonymous. You are not like that. It's nice!
The more information about the project, the higher the level of people's confidence in the project, it has always been and always will be, everything should go in a good direction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:47:15 PM

We are far away from scam, fraud and etc. Check our team, write to them, ask is it true. Check our patents. We have nothing to hide. You can even visit us in labs. We will show everything. No problem. We are legit company.
Sounds cool! Now there are few companies on the market that make such statements. Usually, everyone avoids providing data referring to the desire to remain anonymous. You are not like that. It's nice!
The data is provided by those who want to really develop their project in the future, and most of the forum just collect money
CiNik

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:20:02 PM

The data is provided by those who want to really develop their project in the future, and most of the forum just collect money
You know, everyone’s business is already here, even the project that really wants to develop may not display their team photos, this is not a mandatory factor.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:00:29 PM

I think times have changed a lot. Now investors are very cautious and will not invest their money in projects where there is no real development.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:06:47 PM

You know, everyone’s business is already here, even the project that really wants to develop may not display their team photos, this is not a mandatory factor.
I agree. The presence of photographs is not a must factor. it also does not mean that the team is a scam or that the project is a scam ... just people are usually calmer when they have access to all the data regarding the project in which they are going to invest their money.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:15:52 AM

I agree. The presence of photographs is not a must factor. it also does not mean that the team is a scam or that the project is a scam ... just people are usually calmer when they have access to all the data regarding the project in which they are going to invest their money.
And I say that times have changed a lot. Today, investors have become wiser and try to study projects as carefully as possible. Everyone is afraid to get on the scam. Therefore, the lack of photos or some complete information about the development team can scare potential investors. Although I personally invested in a project where the team remained anonymous.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:26:08 AM

And I say that times have changed a lot. Today, investors have become wiser and try to study projects as carefully as possible. Everyone is afraid to get on the scam. Therefore, the lack of photos or some complete information about the development team can scare potential investors. Although I personally invested in a project where the team remained anonymous.
It is clear that the lack of photos of the team on the site is not proof that the project is scam. People can for some reason hide their data. It is their right. But better when more information about the team.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:15:15 AM

Now rarely in which project you can meet professionals. Most of the team is now trying not to enter the market with developments. Since the depression in the market will kill any, even the most promising project. Therefore, I am pleased to see the emergence of such a project as TecraCoin.
I would like to see more evidence of evidence that the team is conducting real development. No one believes the words. You can write anything on the site. I would like to confirm the fact that the project is serious.
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:42:21 PM

Now rarely in which project you can meet professionals. Most of the team is now trying not to enter the market with developments. Since the depression in the market will kill any, even the most promising project. Therefore, I am pleased to see the emergence of such a project as TecraCoin.
I would like to see more evidence of evidence that the team is conducting real development. No one believes the words. You can write anything on the site. I would like to confirm the fact that the project is serious.
Yes, now that period has come on the market, when people believe only real actions, not simple words, it has always been like that
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:44:42 PM

I don’t know why teams, for example, hide their data, on the one hand, it’s clear that this is a scam project and they don’t want problems in the future, but on the other hand, how can you trust such a project without photos and extensive information?
However, you must agree that the presence of photos does not confirm the fact that in the first place these photos are genuine and secondly that the team has honest motives. Fraudsters just often write a lot of information and post fake photos on the sites of their projects.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:08:06 PM

Yes, now that period has come on the market, when people believe only real actions, not simple words, it has always been like that
Today, the market is showing attempts to grow on almost all coins. Bitcoin broke the price mark of $ 4000. It is possible that this is the beginning of the pump.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:31:27 PM

Today, the market is showing attempts to grow on almost all coins. Bitcoin broke the price mark of $ 4000. It is possible that this is the beginning of the pump.
No one knows how long such a course will last, but these are already good signs that the market has begun to grow.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:53:11 PM

No one knows how long such a course will last, but these are already good signs that the market has begun to grow.
In order to make sure that the growth has begun, the Bitcoin exchange rate should show growth above the mark of 4240 dollars. This is the critical resistance of the bears. If Bitcoin manages to break through this figure, then this is a signal that the pump has started!
Kirand

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:29:33 PM

In order to make sure that the growth has begun, the Bitcoin exchange rate should show growth above the mark of 4240 dollars. This is the critical resistance of the bears. If Bitcoin manages to break through this figure, then this is a signal that the pump has started!
Well, let's wait, I really hope that growth will be soon and we will finally see when new people come to the world of cryptocurrency
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:14:21 PM

Well, let's wait, I really hope that growth will be soon and we will finally see when new people come to the world of cryptocurrency
At the moment, the course began to grow, it pleases that we have a chance to see the growing market as before, everyone has been waiting for this for so long
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:51:40 PM

I think that such a course for a couple of days, and then it will be lower again, although I would not want it to fall again
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:00:01 PM

Let's hope that this is the beginning of the cryptocurrency market flow and there will only be growth, without a fall
CiNik

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:38:14 PM

Let's hope that this is the beginning of the cryptocurrency market flow and there will only be growth, without a fall
Although I spoke with the guys and they told me that until the end of the year there will be no changes at all, although I don’t really believe
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:17:29 AM

Let's hope that the positive dynamics will continue and we will see the growth of the cryptocurrency rate soon. Investors are looking forward to this event.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:43:11 AM

"Taking" Bitcoin "height" in 4000 dollars is not a signal to start the pump. Analysts felt that the main forces of the bears were concentrated at around 4240 dollars. If the price passes this mark, then we can assume that the spring crypto has begun!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: