Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:35:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer,team or community  (Read 12938 times)
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

I do think all the three roles are important for the growth of the project. As we look at the successful projects such as Neo, all these roles contributed to the project growth.
laza89laza

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Who is more important to the development of a project? Developer, Team or Community.
DEVELOPER: A developer is someone who invented a particular project(coin)
TEAM: A team is a group of people that came together to backup the project to ensure success.
COMMUNITY: Community are people that subscribe into the project to ensure continuity by investing in it and also promoting the project.
     A developer came up with the project,team working with developer to pick it up from there,then community decide the last part of the project.
Without a developer,we cannot have a project,Great team will surely influence the acceptability of a project,the end result depend on the community,then who is more important to the success of a project?

If you define the success as a mass adopted project, definitely even though we want to build decentralized and leaderless systems, people still like to align themselves to the leader (Vitalik, or recent example can be Sergey from ChainLink), therefore the developer is number one. I would put the community as the second, which is obviously built around charismatic founders and revolutionary ideas, and the team is an important stance too, but not crucial to the success as the mentioned two.

Unfortunately the bear market has changed the definition of "successful project" from having a good use case, tech, founder and team to the one that pumps the best...I've been working for a project myself that has the 4 out of 5 top contributors of the Gitcoin community working (TEAM) on creating a protocol that will tackle and decouple volatility from token utility (IDEA) with the founders working in the finance industry and development for over 10 years each (DEVELOPER) and yet because we aren't doing an ICO or offer bonuses/bounties as of now, even though our community is big, they seem to be uninterested of the mentioned facts.

Therefore, we all seem to define success differently, I would say you need the 4th condition and that is the sense of urgency (FOMO), which in the end seems to be still the driving force of this space....
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

Devs and the team are very important but the community is also not on the last place of an ICO success. If a company wants to reach great goals, they need to concentrate their attention on every aspect that could lead to it.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

First of all, of course, the team, the whole project depends on it, I will put the developers on the second place, because it depends on them how much the project will be strong and harmonious, and of course community support can work wonders.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

Who is more important to the development of a project? Developer, Team or Community.
TEAM: A team is a group of people that came together to backup the project to ensure success.
COMMUNITY: Community are people that subscribe into the project to ensure continuity by investing in it and also promoting the project.
     A developer came up with the project,team working with developer to pick it up from there,then community decide the last part of the project.
Without a developer,we cannot have a project,Great team will surely influence the acceptability of a project,the end result depend on the community,then who is more important to the success of a project?

All stakeholders play their part in the sucess of the any project. for the sucess of the project it is the team which is most important becuase these guys will be making the decisions as top management

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

Who is more important? in my opinion is the community, because no matter how good a project is if it doesn't have a large community it will be useless
because cryptocurrency is decentralized so anyone can develop it, for example like Bitcoin. So if you say "without a developer we cannot have a project" i am not agree
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

For me I think the three of them is important because the three of them makes a complete successful project, anyone of them missing will make the project to suffer, so they complement each other

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

everything is important, especially in these times that an ICO has to be exceptionally good to stand out, it is very important that they can get highlighted in all aspects because that will attract a lot of attention to future investors, and remember that this is key things to assure the success of your ICO.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

I think that the success of the project cannot be achieved if you remove at least some link. If there is a bad team, then the product will also be of poor quality, if there is no community, then this product will be useless.

nityans

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

A very good question, I think, ideally for the successful development of the project, all three components are the main ones in importance-the developer, the team and the community.
We know many projects in which there is at least one of these three components, but the presence of all three components is the key to the guaranteed success of the project.
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

tjank you so much for this kin dof the i formation i think that ti is useful for me a si have recently bagun to work here
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

A very good question, I think, ideally for the successful development of the project, all three components are the main ones in importance-the developer, the team and the community.
We know many projects in which there is at least one of these three components, but the presence of all three components is the key to the guaranteed success of the project.
well the development is necessry for our wolk and i think that good projects should have  abig audience it is fair
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

All have different levels of importance. Community is the most important part because a new coin only has value if the community and the market decides it has a value, if people say the coin worth over a hundred dollars than they will buy cheap and hold it until it is hundred dollars. Community is what makes a coin what it is and without it there is no way any coin can take off to a decent price or marketcap.

On the other hand team has a big importance too but bare minimum, if they already decided to start a new coin that means they have something in mind that improves a feature in the already existing ones and want to make a new one with improved functions.

Team is responsible for making those good promises that will attract users and also maange to actually succeed on those promises. Developers are not really that important, as long as a coin is paid well on ICO they could hire proper developers that suppose to develop the system, if you have a developer team that fails to achieve those stuff than its a team problem and they have not paid good developers to do it but found cheap developers. So in my eye its community over team over developer.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

I think the 3 are very important. Developers decide the key and foundation of technology development. Team members are meant to make the project work better. They each perform their duties and do their work well. Ensure the integrity of the work within the team. The community determines how far the project can go. If there is no good community. No one talks about projects. So this project is not far from failure. So the 3 of them are indispensable to each other.

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

Actuakly, all the ICO actors and stakeholders are needed for a  project to reach success! Boty developer, team and comkunity must believe in their project and invest to promote it as much as they can! ICO project is serious endavoir that must be wirked at very seriously!

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

There are huge number of projects that are made every month and I guess based on that output of project creation it tells me that its very easy to initiate any project in the blockchain platform. So they get less importance in my eyes and the one who gets more attention is the community. The community which is also investors are the core part of the whole process as they invest their real money into the project and using which the whole project is developed smoothly. Now if there are no investments made then there wont be enough money for the team and developers to develop that particular project. This is how it happens, the ICO is made for the purpose of fund raising so you can imagine how important the community is.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

Things that are needed for complete development projects and achieve the maximum benefit and profit potential are the developer + group + community. There is a close relationship and is like a triangle, revolving around the project and well done.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

I agree with the previous statements that everything is important: team, developers and community. Without a serious team and developers, a successful and ongoing project is impossible. As well as without a developed community, supporters, it is impossible to further develop the project. Everything is interconnected.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

Both are very important. The project with community support progresses quickly. The team makes the right project. In fact, two can be considered as part of a whole.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

I want to say so, if there is a good developer and a team that will support it and assist in the development, then investors will easily be found. The main thing in this structure is naturally the developer
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: