Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 09:15:40 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling signal for ETH.  (Read 977 times)
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:58:07 AM

Hi! As we can see, ETH is collapsing, I got about 40 ETH which I bought for 450$, I know, that was mistake. Please give me advice, should I sell now or take a risk and do it when we reach 150$?
be patient and hold on for the next few months, because I heard that ETFs have the chance to be approved. indeed ETFs are not for ethereum, but this is important for the crypto market and could trigger market movements to immediately increase.
Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

Don't lose hope mate, hold until your capital back. If you sell that ethereum you lose 80% of your capital or investment.
I advice don't check every minute the price. Take a break mate,
This is the reason why many people getting greed because they panic. So better for you to take some rest. Just leave the ethereum on your wallet.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:09:59 AM

Hi! As we can see, ETH is collapsing, I got about 40 ETH which I bought for 450$, I know, that was mistake. Please give me advice, should I sell now or take a risk and do it when we reach 150$?

Why do you sell it? pressured by need? if it is indeed pressed for necessity, then sell it.
But if you can still survive then hold on to get an increase again, this situation makes you a little confused and panic, but be patient!
I think there's still time for eth to rise again.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:47:55 AM

Don't lose hope mate, hold until your capital back. If you sell that ethereum you lose 80% of your capital or investment.
I advice don't check every minute the price. Take a break mate,
This is the reason why many people getting greed because they panic. So better for you to take some rest. Just leave the ethereum on your wallet.
I don't often see ETH prices and ETH investments as a good choice if you have faith in the developer of the project. I think this technology will probably develop very well in the future and ETH will be the name that many people will mention in the future so do not sell ETH and keep it in the long run.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:12:30 AM

You should've set your target before you bought your ETH. Do not panic since not just ETH is decreasing but the whole market is. It would be better to forget about it for a while and invest to other alts or even in BTC. Remember it was more than $1k so meaning chances are it will go back or more than that.
Now I'm also converting all the coins to ETH, I also believe that there will be times when ETh will rise above $ 1000. So I'm comfortable with this coin, maybe in the short term they will rise again, and then it's my chance to sell ETH.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

I don't often see ETH prices and ETH investments as a good choice if you have faith in the developer of the project. I think this technology will probably develop very well in the future and ETH will be the name that many people will mention in the future so do not sell ETH and keep it in the long run.
I don't know what you are saying about ETH prices and ETH investment being a good choice. Regardless of the situation of ETH right now and what OP wants to aim, I'll hold until it regains the momentum again.

There's time for every coin to recover and it only matters if OP is willing to wait for more months until the bear exits.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

40 eth that you have is a large amount, I see if you sell now you will experience a big loss, keep hold and patiently wait until prices rise at the end of this year. do not bet your money for a sense of regret because it will not give profit.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

If you sell it now, you'll get very little. I'd rather leave it for about a year, maybe even two. It has every chance to grow in price. It's just that now is a difficult time for all cryptocurrencies.
At present ETH prices are down to just $ 200, and if compared to a few months ago, the ETH value has dropped five times, so many have been waiting for the recovery of this coin, too, if Sell now very regret because the income will be much lower, but waiting for long time I do not have enough patience.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

the best advice that i can give you is that in this market if you can not make up your own decisions for when to buy and when to sell and what to buy/sell then you should be in this market. so if you have trouble making decision then my suggestion is to sell and getting out of the market until you can answer your own questions!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

there is no any selling signal for ethereum for long term.

you can buy ethereums from 200 dollars.
it has big potential for 500 dollars in short term.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

You should've set your target before you bought your ETH. Do not panic since not just ETH is decreasing but the whole market is. It would be better to forget about it for a while and invest to other alts or even in BTC. Remember it was more than $1k so meaning chances are it will go back or more than that.
I also have the same thoughts as you, but I still fear, because ETH prices are constantly declining, if the price falls below $ 100 may be even more tragic, capital loss will be more, though. However, we have to take risks, because we dare take risks to make a profit.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

If you bought in at $450 per ETH, then the current price of around $200 is a great opportunity to buy some more and lower your average purchase price. I don't think we're going to see any more severe drops for ETH below $200.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:31:34 AM

~
I also have the same thoughts as you, but I still fear, because ETH prices are constantly declining, if the price falls below $ 100 may be even more tragic, capital loss will be more, though. However, we have to take risks, because we dare take risks to make a profit.

Thats right! But remember everything has risk and in this industry there's high risk as sometimes some of our investment is just a bubble that will pop instantly. Well, for me trust and gaining knowledge about the coin/token are the key for getting a lot if profit.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:44:15 AM

ETH will never go down at $ 150 and you should not be so worried. Although the downturn is still happening, I believe the altcoins will still be worth it. I think you should hold onto it until it rains $ 600 per coin. that's the best strategy. Set a profit goal and try to achieve it. good luck.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

This is the hesitation that you are facing if indeed you are not comfortable with the current price then sell it. But if you are still patient and waiting then save it for a few months or years then the miracle will be on your side. Rest assured to get profits in the future. Eth still has value and a good future.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

If you know how to trade, you can trade 20 ETH with those cheap altcoins that has potential to pump in next week or in next month and the remaining 20 ETH should put on hold. This is a risk but you have a chance to get back your capital if those altcoins will make a pump.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

If you bought in at $450 per ETH, then the current price of around $200 is a great opportunity to buy some more and lower your average purchase price. I don't think we're going to see any more severe drops for ETH below $200.
Yes, that is how we should now buy ETH to minimize the purchase price of the previous purchase. So I think we should be careful, because now many people find ETH down and they fear, sell ETH, but that is a big mistake.

filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

ETH will never go down at $ 150 and you should not be so worried. Although the downturn is still happening, I believe the altcoins will still be worth it. I think you should hold onto it until it rains $ 600 per coin. that's the best strategy. Set a profit goal and try to achieve it. good luck.
The price is now $ 197 and is on the downward trend, so they are likely to drop to $ 150, the crypto market is not going to be sure. Yes, it is difficult to be successful if we are not patient.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

The price is now $ 197 and is on the downward trend, so they are likely to drop to $ 150, the crypto market is not going to be sure. Yes, it is difficult to be successful if we are not patient.

Just by being patient to be able to have an advantage, it is better to be patient and wait.
This is indeed boring but this is what happened.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

Well,,, whether or not it was a mistake buying at $450 depends on what your intentions were. Did you want to turn it into profits, thinking it could recover to $900 for an instant doubling of money? If so, then okay, maybe it was a mistake because now you are less than 50% in original value. Selling at $150 to me means you already lose $300 to 1 ETH = $12,000k losses. If I were you, I would just hold on to it at this point, because it could even go down to $100 true, but there is much more possibility for it to recover and then grow further once the 2.0 is in place.

It is sort of pointless to cut losses now, you should have set your stop at $400 or around if you wanted to speculate short term.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀